剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
You know, you don't look like no head-shrinker to me.
我是 而且你这疯子或许要找我看病
Well, I am, and your crazy ass probably gonna need my help,
所以你该放尊重点
so you should show a little respect.
好 你在哪念书来着
I feel you. Where you go to school again?
斯坦福
Stanford.
你♥爸♥妈可没行贿让你进去 是吧
Your parents didn't pay bribe money to get you in there, huh?
光靠你自己吗
That was all you?
不 兄弟 她在划艇队里
No, bro. She on the row team, dog.
-你在划艇队吗 -闭嘴
- Oh, you on the row team? - Stop.
我很努力才考进去的
I worked my ass off to get in there.
现在你要努力赚学费了
And now you're gonna twerk her ass off to stay.
你的朋友怎么了
What's wrong with your boy?
-闷闷不乐的 -我没事 宝贝
- He's not having fun. - I'm good, baby.
我兄弟没事 只是今天不顺而已
He all right, my nigga's just having a bad day, that's all.
别担心 兄弟 你没事的
Don't worry about it, man. You good.
明天就会有球队打电♥话♥来了 看着吧
They're gonna call you tomorrow, watch.
最好是真的 操
Motherfucking better for real. Shit.
那家伙是谁
Who the fuck is that nigga?
兄弟
Hey yo, homie,
这里是私人派对
this is a private party.
怎么 你们是在贵宾区吗
What, y'all supposed to be the motherfuckin' VIP section?
-当然了 -我可没看到拦绳
- Duh, motherfucka. - I don't see no velvet rope.
因为它是隐形的 蠢逼
No, that's 'cause they invisible, you dumb motherfucker.
快滚吧
Get your ass out of here.
把那姑娘留下 她是我们朋友
And leave the girl, bro. She with us.
行吧 好
All right, whatever, nigga. That's cool.
我知道你这逼是谁 基桑·蒂格
I know who the fuck you are, Kisan Teague.
我看到你被裁了
I saw your bitch ass got cut.
你说什么屌♥东西 兄弟
What the fuck you say, bro?
怎么 想他妈演黑帮吗
What? Supposed to be some gangsta?
准备在汉堡店一枪打死我吗 小子
You gonna shoot at me in a burger drive-through, son?
对付你这逼养的不用枪 伙计
I don't need no gun for your bitch ass, boy.
老子一巴掌就能扇死你
I slap the shit out you, nigga.
真可惜 因为我用
Too bad. 'Cause I got this.
操
Oh, shit.
是的 弗兰克
That's right, Frank.
我现在正在西洛杉矶考特纳大道
I'm right here on the corner of Cotner Avenue
与奥林匹克大道的交叉口
and Olympic Boulevard in West Los Angeles,
玩乐绅士俱乐部门外
right outside of 4Play Gentlemen's Club
突发新闻 西洛杉矶发生枪击案
今晚 公羊队的明星跑卫
where tonight, star Rams running back
基桑·蒂格在此受到致命枪击
Kisan Teague suffered a fatal gunshot wound.
据悉 这是一次有目标的枪击案
Now, I'm being told it appears to be a targeted shooting.
蒂格随后被火速送往加州大学洛杉矶分校医疗中心
Teague was rushed to UCLA Medical Center,
但是在途中宣布死亡
and that's when he was pronounced dead en route.
以上就是来自西洛杉矶的最新消息
That's the very latest here in West Los Angeles.
我是梅根·泰勒斯
I'm Megan Telles.
弗兰克 杰丝 交还给在好莱坞的你们
Frank, Jess, back to you in Hollywood.
你永远逃不出过去
You can never escape the past.
无论你跑得多远或多快
Doesn't matter how far or how fast you run.
它都亦步亦趋地跟着你
It matches you step for step.
你会疲倦
You get tired.
但它不会
But it doesn't.
你可以试着放下它
You can try and leave it behind,
但它总是不停回来
but it just keeps on coming.
我曾以为我能拯救一个人
I thought I could save someone once,
但我不行
but I couldn't.
我们只能拯救自己
We can only save ourselves.
有时候 甚至连这都做不到
Sometimes we can't even do that.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表