剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第五季 第六集
这对我们亲爱的基桑兄弟来说 不是终点
So it is not an end for our dear brother, Kisan.
我们亲爱的儿子 侄子
Our dear son and nephew,
邻居 朋友和队友基桑
neighbor, friend, and teammate Kisan.
永恒的精神
The life of the spirit-eternal has
不分四节 也没有中场表演
no four quarters or a halftime show.
这种精神 我们能够感知
It is a spirit that we can feel
能够触碰 能够与之对话
and touch and speak to...
只要我们闭上眼睛
whenever we close our eyes
或感受微风 或漏球 或胜利时
or feel the breeze or fumble or triumph.
我们绝不能把这当成结束
We must think of this not as the end of a game,
而是新生活的开始
but as the beginning of a new life.
因为借着祂 我们的生命和爱得以永垂不朽
For through Him, our life and our love is eternal
永恒不变
and everlasting.
大家能说阿门吗
Can I get an amen?
阿门
Amen!
*我在攀登*
*I'm climbing*
*我在攀登*
*I'm climbing*
*高山*
*Higher mountains*
*想要回家*
*Trying to get home*
*我在攀登*
*I'm climbing*
*高山*
*Higher mountains*
*想要回家*
*Trying to get home*
*我在攀登*
*And I'm climbing*
*攀登 攀登*
*Climbing, climbing*
*每天 攀登*
*Every day. Climbing*
我讨厌葬礼 讨厌哀悼
I hate fucking funerals. I hate grieving.
*高山*
*Higher mountains*
你不喜欢去感受吗
You don't like to feel?
其实我什么也感受不到
Actually, I don't feel anything.
问题就在这
That's the problem.
我也是 兄弟
I'm the same way, brother.
这证明了我们在乎
It shows that we care.
*飞得更高 更高*
*Flying higher. Oh, higher*
*飞得更高 更高*
*Flying higher. Oh, higher*
*飞得更高 高之又高*
*Flying higher. Higher and higher*
*飞得更高 更高*
*Flying higher. Yeah, higher*
*飞得更高 高之又高*
*Flying higher. Higher and higher*
*飞得更高 更高*
*Flying higher. Oh, higher*
*飞得更高 高之又高*
*Flying higher. Higher and higher*
*飞得更高*
*Flying higher*
博斯曼
Bossman.
葬礼怎么样
How was the service?
很严肃
It was intense.
我记得自己手下死的第一个球员
I remember the first guy I lost.
天赋球技俱全的防守后卫 星途可期
D-back with all the tools, all set to be a star
直到他开车冲出了马路
till he slid his car off the road.
他们感觉像你的孩子 但其实不是
Well, they feel like your kids, but they aren't.
明天就是老板大会了
So the owners meeting is tomorrow.
所以呢
And?
我得知道你的立场
I need to know where you stand.
用脚站立
On my own two feet.
18场比赛对球员有好处
18 games is gonna be good for the players.
你怎么知道 你又不是球员
How would you know? You're not a player.
你也不再是了
Neither are you anymore.
他们能多拿到两场比赛的支票
They're gonna get two more game checks,
而我们可以提高工资帽
and we're gonna expand the salary cap.
是啊 你要给自己多赚很多钱了
Yeah, you're gonna make a lot more money for yourselves.
给大家
For everyone.
我为人强硬 但不是没心没肺
I'm a hard-ass, but I'm not heartless.
等我知道后告诉你
I'll let you know when I know.
记住 我也许不是球员
Just remember, I might not be a player,
但我是球队老板
but I'm a players' owner.
迪肯·埃勒
Deacon Eller.
斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
Spencer Strasmore.
我想让你别再跟着我
I'd tell you to stop following me around
或者在我门前转悠
and dogging my footsteps,
但我听说你买♥♥了支球队
but I heard you got yourself a team.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - I appreciate that.
我很希望你能来观赛
You know, I'd love to have you on the sidelines.
不了 我又老脾气又臭 不能再和
No, I'm too old and crusty to be fooling around
那群精力旺盛的年轻小子们玩了
with those young kids with all that piss and vinegar.
-不 谢谢 -没问题
- No, thank you. - Sure.
但如果你改变主意 我很乐意你来
If you change your mind, I'd love to have you.
谢谢
Appreciate.
你在等人吗
Waiting for somebody?
等出租车
Just a cab.
传奇人物可不坐出租
Legends don't take cabs.
我不知道你咋样
I don't know about you,
但我感觉有点内疚
but I'm feeling kind of fucked up
没去之前基桑的葬礼
that we didn't go to Kisan's thing earlier.
我说了我不喜欢葬礼 让我害怕
I told you I don't do funerals. They freak me out.
下一次我去的会是自己的葬礼
Next one I go to gonna be my own.
那你最好祈祷我会参加
Better believe I'll be at that one.
哥们 别再提这茬了
Hey, man, don't bring that shit up again, man.
行吧
Okay.
猜猜谁上了太太团的黑名单
Guess who's on the motherfucking WAG shit list.
你干什么了
What'd you do?
我猜她大概说的是你 兄弟
My guess is, she talking about you, nigga.
今天我在灵魂单车健身房♥碰到几个球员的老婆
So I ran into a few of the players' wives today at SoulCycle.
她们都对我嗤之以鼻
They snubbed me,
让我转告我丈夫 他得注意点言行
told me to tell my husband he need to be more careful with his words.
那肯定对你健身有好处
Bet it's good for your workout,
把火气和愤怒都发泄出去
pedaling all mad and angry and shit.
说真的 里基
You know what? Seriously, Ricky,
只要你全心投入 出什么烂事
I'll put up with whatever I have to put up with
我都能承受
if you're really committed.
但如果这只是个副业...
But if this is some kind of sidepiece...
我很擅长这个的
I'm pretty good at it.
擅长吗 他简直刀刀见血
Pretty good? This nigga's filthy.
-给我个10 -不如你用你那大嘴巴
- Give me ten. - Well, why don't you use those big mouths
帮帮那些球员呢
to help the players out
而不是喷他们个狗血淋头
instead of just tearing 'em down?
要做就得做的有趣 我们也不是寓教于乐
Shit gotta be funny, though. We ain't doing edutainment.
但我们的节目必须得有个主基调
Our show does need to say something, though.
别想太多 就关注性和钱
Don't overreach. Stick to sex and money.
这玩意儿卖♥♥座
That shit sells.
你虽然总是错
Well, you ass-backwards as usual,
但这回你可能真说对了
but you know, you might be onto something.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
让乔·库特尔上节目
Yo, get Joe Krutel on the show.
那个白傻♥逼♥能说出什么来了
Fuck that goofy white boy gonna bring to the party?
相信我 兄弟
Trust me on this, bro.
行吧
All right, man.
多米诺 狗♥日♥的♥
Domino, motherfucker.
我们又不是在打多米诺
Nigga, that ain't domino.
我给他办公室打了三个电♥话♥
I called his office, like, three times.
太荒唐了
It's getting absurd.
他的助手一直说不知道他在哪
His assistant keeps saying he doesn't know where he is,
但我知道那混♥蛋♥就在那
but I know that fucker's there.
他在躲着我 希望我别再找卡马拉
He's ducking me, hoping that I'm gonna move on from Kamara.
这样他就不用接我这个不能拒绝的合约
That way he doesn't have to take him my "Godfather" offer.
经纪人不就是干这个的吗 接客户的合约
Isn't that an agent's job, to take their clients offers?
没错 但没人做自己该做的事
Yep, but nobody does what they're supposed to do.
我做啊
I do.
真可惜没人注意到
Too bad nobody notices.
听着 我一直想找个合适的时机告诉你这事
Look, I've been trying to find the right time to tell you this.
我收到了另一份工作邀约
I got another job offer,
来自布朗队的
from the Browns.
你觉得现在是说这个的好时机吗
You thought this was the right time?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表