剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
It couldn't be that hard, right?
抱歉 是我的错 我没有不尊重的意思
I'm sorry, fellas. My bad. No disrespect.
维农 你不用道歉
Vernon, you don't need to apologize for shit.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是X体育的电竞部主管
I'm the head of the eSports division at Sports X.
X体育是什么
What's Sports X?
你听说过柯尔比·帕克吗
Have you heard of Colby Parker?
当然
Yeah, of course.
他那天和维农在公♥司♥里单挑了一盘
Well, he and Vernon had a head-to-head at the office,
结果已经众所周知了
and let's just say the rest is history.
你的段位是什么
What's your rank?
钻二
Diamond II.
挺厉害
That's impressive.
可是在单挑里干掉一位巨星
Though even landing a solo kill on a superstar,
也不代表你就能打职业了
that doesn't really prepare you for the pros.
什么位置
Role?
上路
Top lane.
-玩多久了 -从第二赛季开始
- How long you been playing? - Since season two.
你的时间表紧张吗
What's your schedule like?
如果你进了战队
If you made the team,
有时间在休赛期随队训练吗
would you have time to train with us in the offseason?
维农的时间表交给我担心就好
Let me worry about Vernon's calendar.
如果你们够幸运 他会同意加入
And if you're lucky enough, you'll land him.
如果能进战队 我会放弃一切
If I make the team, I'll drop everything.
他真的想打职业
He wants to be a player.
管它的 上电脑吧 维农
Fuck it, let's hook you up, Vern.
-我看看你的本事 -走
- I'll see what you got. - Let's go.
没错 看你的肋骨
Yes, look at them ribs.
再摆个长颈鹿的姿势
Hey, let me see that giraffe pose.
性感的长颈鹿 没错
That sexy giraffe-ooh, yeah!
-很好 漂亮 -摇起来
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's wonderful. - Shake it.
没错 真美
Oh, yeah, that's beautiful.
-等等 -是的
- Hold up. - Oh! Oh, yes.
角度最重要
It's all about the angles.
没错 交给我就好
Yeah, and I got that covered.
里基
Ricky.
少来烦我 丹尼斯
Man, leave me alone, Dennis!
里基 回我话
Ricky, answer me, boy!
操
Oh, shit.
你是什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你又是什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
见家长咯
Meet the parents.
雷金娜 这是丹尼斯
Regina, this is Dennis.
丹尼斯 这是雷金娜
Dennis, this is Regina.
你好
Nice to meet you.
你要喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
有轩尼诗吗
Wh--what you got, a Henny?
当然 来吧
Yes, come on.
不 他才不要喝酒
Hell no, he don't want no drink,
而且你也该疯够了
and you done lost your damn shit.
拜托 你发什么疯
Come on, man, why you trippin'?
我玩玩不就回家了
I'm just having a good time and then going home.
所以你回头当"下流里基"了是吗
Oh, so you back to being Dirty Ricky?
请确保你和他的关系截止于此
Just make sure you leave him here.
你们看不出来吗 他很抑郁
In case you haven't noticed, he is pretty depressed.
我们看出来了
Oh, we've noticed.
你真会嚼舌头
You a canary, man.
你让我别无选择 兄弟
You didn't leave me no choice, nigga!
你该知羞一点 里基
You oughta be ashamed of yourself, Ricky.
如果说有该知羞 那也是你这老头子
If anybody understands shame, it should be you, old man.
我是犯过错误 但你不用学我
Look, I made my mistakes, but you ain't gotta make the same ones.
这是我的选择 好吗
My choice, all right?
我不过是跟朋友喝杯酒
Y'all ain't finna to judge me
你们就在这指手画脚
while I'm just havin' a drink with a friend.
你已经喝十七杯了
You had 17,
还想操这只不知道从哪飞来的野鸡
and you shacked up with some ho you don't know.
你小心说话
Watch what you say.
整理好你自己 里基
Clean yourself up, Ricky.
-我好好站着呢 -不
- I'm standing. - No, no.
-我们回家 里基 -你最好别放屁
We going home, Ricky. - Better not say shit, either.
我已经没话好说了 除了说你可悲
There ain't shit left to be said except you pathetic.
你真无礼
You rude.
你这么电♥话♥轰炸我
You know, you blowing me up like this
可要成变♥态♥了 布雷特
is borderline creepy, Bret.
我说了我今天想静静
I told you I need the day.
可我不想静静 斯宾塞
Well, I don't need a day, Spencer.
我不想
I don't need a day.
再说 我不喜欢在留言里说坏消息
Besides, I don't like leaving bad news on voicemail,
更别说好消息了
not to mention good news.
所以是什么 好还是坏
Which is it, good or bad?
我真希望你能和我一样擅长自己的工作
I wish you were as good at your job as I am at mine.
总有天我会立志成为你 布雷特
You know, one day I aspire to be like you, Bret.
在那之前 你能有屁快放吗
Until then, you wanna spit it the fuck out?
我现在很高兴
I'm so pumped up
你的尖酸破坏不了我的心情
that your snarkiness isn't even gonna get to me.
听好了 我弟弟和我
Get this, my brother and I
今早见了银行的人 他们加入了
met with the bankers this morning, and they're in.
他们正式同意了
They're officially in.
你真的很擅长你的工作
You are so goddamn good at your job.
我们只要再办到一件事
There's just one thing left for us to deliver.
说吧 伙伴
Lay it on me, partner.
你需要找到一位够格的球队经理
You just need to get a quality GM,
我告诉他们你已经找到了
which I told 'em was already done.
先斩后奏
Fait accompli.
所以别让我像个傻子
So don't make a fool outta me.
请告诉我 告诉我你敲定了总经理
Tell me, please. Tell me you got your guy officially.
我在努力
I'm working on it.
你在努力
You're working on it.
我告诉你吧 你这傻大个儿
Let me tell you something, you oversized fuck.
没得到肯定答复就别回来
Do not come back without a yes.
我们可是握着30...亿
We've got three... billion
3后面跟着他妈的9个0
with a capital fuckin' B riding on this.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你们哪位天才忘记了告诉我
Which one of you fuckin' geniuses neglected to tell me
杰森·安托罗蒂大驾光临了
that Jason Antolotti was coming by?
妈的 拿走
For God's sake, get that fuck out--
你是什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
你好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
-你好 -你怎么样
- Hello. - How's it going?
不错
Good.
来看看你的新办公室吧
Come on up and see your new office.
这些都可以是你的
All this can be yours.
真鲜艳 又冷清
It's colorful, chill.
不是一直这么冷清的
Well, it's not always this chill.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
好吧 是 一直都这么冷清
All right, yeah, it's always this chill.
这是好的工作方式
It's a great way to work.
让人振奋
It's very refreshing.
那又如何 看看这些人
I mean, so what? Look at these guys.
他们不是寡言少语的橄榄球界人
They're not buttoned-up football types.
他们看橄榄球吗
Do they even watch football?
听着 如果你想要安德森体育部那种氛围
Listen, if you're looking for an ASM vibe here,
你会失望的 伙计
you're gonna be disappointed, pal.
不 如果我想热闹
No, no, look, if I want stuffy,
我就把公♥司♥卖♥♥给创新经纪了
I'll sell to CAA, right?
好兄弟
My man.
那样的话 嘿 Siri
In that case, hey, Siri!
播放我第三喜欢的歌♥曲
Play my third-favorite song.
有道理
Ah, that's fair.
我不在工作日抽烟
Oh, I don't smoke during the workday.
太过了吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表