剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Mm, it's good. It's accurate.
你知道我们眼前这是什么吗
You know what we're looking at here?
-什么 -未来的传奇
- What? - A future legend.
这位兴奋而英勇的公主
This effervescent warrior princess closed OBJ
面不改色地搞定了OBJ
without a bead of sweat or a twitch on her face.
我知道 她超酷的
I know. She was so cool.
你怎么会这么酷
How are you so cool?
不知道 一定是因为我的鞋
I don't know. Must be the shoes.
肯定是鞋
It's gotta be the shoes.
这值得庆祝
This calls for a celebration.
-是的 -显然我不能参与
- Yeah. - Obviously not for me.
糟糕的人生决定已经让我有慢性肝损伤了
I've got chronic liver damage due to bad life choices.
-我想举杯 -举杯
- A toast... - A toast?
你演《了不起的盖茨比》吗
What is this, "The Great Gatsby"?
-来 大家抱一个 -来吧 伙计们
- Come on, give me a cuddle. - Ah, bring it in, boys.
-今天真棒 -干得好
- Amazing today. - Ah, good work.
我们是最棒的 最棒的
We're the best. We're the best.
一定是因为我的鞋
Money. Must be the shoes.
这是胜利的步伐吗
Well, is that the look of victory?
看情况了
Well, it all depends.
什么情况
On what?
你的情况
On you.
我需要组成一支管理团队
Need to assemble a management team.
我以为你的强项就是收盘呢
Well, I thought closing was your strength.
现在你需要我的帮助吗
Now you need my help?
我知道自己的极限在哪
Well, even I know my own limitations.
再性感不过了
Nothing sexier.
我需要你
I need you.
你是关键的一环
You're a key piece.
我受宠若惊... 有点吧
I'm flattered...ish.
来...
Key to...
帮助运营球队
To help run the organization.
我需要你来做酋长队的新总裁
I need you to be the new president of the Chiefs.
很大的头衔啊
Nice title.
对 报酬也不低
Yeah, paycheck ain't bad either.
这就已经开始挖角了
Poaching people already.
我叫它慧眼识才
Well, I call it recognizing talent.
很可惜
Well, unfortunately,
我更想自己做老板
I fancy myself a boss-- an owner.
再说 我要被提拔了
Besides, I'm getting a promotion.
他们让我做罗杰之下的二把手
They're making me the number two behind Roger.
-因为说服我 -潮涨船皆高嘛
- For delivering me. - High tide raises all boats.
你算计了我
You set me up.
如果我那么做了 也是无意之间
Well, if I did, it was unintentional.
女孩子也要吃口饭 是吗
Well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?
但我会打电♥话♥给你的老板们
But I would call your bosses
告诉他们这笔交易没戏唱了
and tell them that that deal is about to fall through.
我会等着那一刻的
I think I'll wait on that.
因为我知道你神通广大
Because I know that you're resourceful.
而斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
And there is no one I'd bet on more
是我最敢押注的人
than Spencer Strasmore.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表