剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
And let me tell you something,
罢♥工♥给各位带来的损失
you've got way more to lose from a strike
可远比提供医保要多得多
than you'll lose providing health care.
所以 帮自己一个忙
So do yourselves a favor.
这辈子就一次
For once in your life,
做一件聪明的事吧
do the smart fuckin' thing,
就算不是正确的
if not the right thing.
他们不要中你的埋伏
They're not gonna be ambushed.
我不接受"不"作为答案
And I'm not taking "No" For an answer.
你过分了
You're outta line.
不如我们来投票如何
How about we put it to a vote?
为了民♥主♥起见
For the sake of democracy.
可以
Okay.
好
Sure.
管它的
Fuck it.
我们来投票
Let's vote.
但你能接受结果吗
But can you live with the results?
我猜 我必须接受
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to.
好
All right.
各位 现在我们将针对
Everyone, we will now vote on the proposition
为在役三个赛季或以上的全部球员
to implement lifetime health care for all players
提供终身医保提案进行投票
with three or more credited seasons.
包括所有退役球员
That includes all veterans.
三分之二以上赞成则为通过
2/3 majority needed to pass.
同意提案的请说"赞成"
All those in favor, say "Aye."
赞成
Aye.
一
One.
二
Two.
四 六
Four. Six.
十 十二
Ten. Twelve.
十八 二十
Eighteen. Twenty.
二十一
Twenty-one.
好 看来我们还少一票
All right, it looks like we are one vote short
才符合通过条件
of the majority needed to pass.
现在对你来说还不迟
It's not too late for you.
是吗 迟什么
Too late for me? To what?
找回你的良心
To clear your conscience.
拯救你的灵魂
Save your soul.
已经迟了
Course it is.
但还是
But still,
我的答案是"好"
my answer is yes.
等等 这个"好"是赞成还是反对
Wait, "Yes" As in "No," Or "Yes" As in "Yes"?
好 斯特拉斯莫的想法没错
Yes as in Strasmore has the right idea.
现在 让我们结束劳资谈判
Now let's go get the CBA done
带领这联盟迈入更高的层次吧
and take this league into an even higher level.
谢谢 你太棒了
Thank you so much. You're amazing.
等我再来请阻止我
Don't let me order any more.
老兄 能再给我几只塔可饼吗
Hey, my man, can I get a couple more of these, please?
这也太小了
These kinda small.
这就是你现在高血压的原因
That's why you got high blood pressure now.
雷吉
Reggie.
我真高兴你来了 电竞寡头大人
I am honored you came, now that you're an oligarch.
别那么尖刻 生意就是生意
Hey, don't be bitter. Business is business.
我把你教得不错嘛
I've taught you well.
就像你刷了一个月篱笆
It's like you've been painting fences all month
然后突然会空手道了
and now you know karate.
下午好 各位
Good afternoon, everyone!
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
今天 我们为我们的未来奠基
Today we pour the foundation of our future.
我很幸运自己能拥有这么多密友
I feel so lucky to be surrounded by my closest friends,
家人... 你们都是我的家人
my family-- you are my family.
你们每一个人
You have all, every single one of you,
都用自己特别的方式完成了一切
killed it in your own individual, special ways.
就像凯特和Municipal品牌
Like Kate with Municipal Brand.
你真棒
You're a killer.
还有兰斯 不敢相信我要这么说
And Lance, I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
但你一直是个靠谱的人
but you've been a steadying hand.
只有特殊的人类
Yeah, it takes a special kind of individual
才能理解疯子的思想
to understand the mind of a maniac.
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰森
Jason,
作为一个经常在酒店泳池边被误认为服务生的家伙
for a guy that's often been mistaken for waiters at hotel pools,
你干得真棒
you destroyed it.
维农的合同 帕特里克的合同...
Vernon's deal, Patrick's deal--
你♥他♥妈♥是业内最棒的经纪人
you're the best agent in the fucking business,
我也很骄傲自己能做你的老板
and I am so proud to be your fuckin' boss.
合伙人
Partner.
合伙人
Partner!
雷吉
Reg.
你是位开路先锋
You're a trailblazer.
回想你的起点 再看看你的未来
To think of where you started and where you're going,
真令人震撼
it's mind-blowing.
干得好 兄弟
Kudos, brother.
只是别沾可♥卡♥因♥
Just don't get started in on cocaine.
那是我唯一的建议
That's my only advice.
维农
Vern.
你在球场上和人生中展现出的勇气
The heart you show on the field and in life
将会被浇灌进这座中心的墙壁里
will be infused in the walls of this complex.
还有你的代理费 也会在它们里面
And also, your commissions, too, will be infused as well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他来了 正好赶上
There he is. Right on time.
你个大秃头
You big bald motherfucker.
我想告诉你一件事
I want you to know something.
不管我们余生将流浪到何处
Wherever we may roam for the rest of our lives,
当我看见你时
when I see you,
我就到家了
I'm home.
一辈子的兄弟
Brothers for life.
最后 你学到了什么
And in the end, what did you learn?
有时 是关于这段旅途...
Sometimes it's about the journey and--
有时 是关于结果
Sometimes it's about the result.
而有时 这两者都不是
And sometimes it's about none of the above.
而且它永不结束
And it never ends--
直到你死
Until you're dead.
太帅了
This shit is dope.
你做得很好 T
You did your thing, T.
这采访很棒
This shit is fire.
我们或许还真擅长这一行
We might be pretty good at this Hollywood thing.
是啊
We might be.
我以为 我会一直作为球员被熟知
You know, I thought I'd always be known as a player,
但...
but--
身份是个有趣的东西
Identity is a funny thing.
就在你以为已经定义了自己
And just when you think you've defined yourself,
或生活已经定义了你时
or that life has defined you,
总会有另一章故事 另一次挑战
there's always another chapter, another challenge.
最重要的 是你要踏出自己的舒适区
It's all about getting outside of your comfort zone.
在那之前 你永远不知道自己能做到什么
Until you do, you'll never know what you're capable of.
这就够了
That's all we need.
你说得很棒
Think you got it.
谢谢你能来 斯宾塞
Thanks for doing this, Spence.
随时奉陪 里基
Anytime, Rick.
谢谢你
Thank you
一直做你自己
for always being an original.
收工 各位
That's a wrap, y'all!
收工
That's a wrap.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表