剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
是
Yeah.
请关闭手♥机♥
抱歉 各位 我以为我按了静音
My bad, everybody. Thought I hit the mute.
我在看医生 有什么事急成这样
I'm at the doctor. What the hell is so important?
阿尔文·卡马拉正在阿福这里
Alvin Kamara is at Alfred's.
阿福是谁
Who the hell's Alfred?
西好莱坞的一家咖啡店
It's a coffee shop in West Hollywood.
查克 你得赶快过来
Chuck, you gotta get here now.
这感觉像是命运的安排
This feels like divine intervention.
但愿不是 因为我觉得上帝想杀了我
I hope not, 'cause I think God's trying to kill me.
但如果我没死
But if I don't die,
错过这次机会也会让我想死
missing this opportunity will kill me.
行 拖住他
All right, keep him there.
-我要怎么做 -我哪知道
- How the fuck do I do that? - I don't know.
给他的冷萃下泻药
Put a laxative in his cold brew.
咖啡本来不就是通便的吗
Isn't coffee already a laxative?
本尼 闭嘴 拖住他 好吗
Benny, just shut up and hold him there, all right?
你点的是哪种咖啡
What kind of coffee you got there?
只有水的那种 兄弟
The water kind, bro.
你要往哪爬 小子
Where the fuck you going, nigga?
操
Nigga s--
转过去
Turn your ass over.
我说了转过去 操♥你♥妈♥的
Nigga, turn your bitch ass over, nigga!
搞什么东西
What the fuck is up?
怎么了
What's up, nigga?
你不是狂得很吗 怎么了
All that tough shit, what's up?
觉得这好玩是吗 操♥你♥妈♥了个逼的
You thought this shit was sweet, didn't you, bitch-ass nigga?
现在怎么不放屁了 张嘴啊
I don't hear none of that shit now. What's up?
算你走运 我真该杀了你个逼养的
Lucky, I should-- I should kill your bitch ass, nigga.
走 兄弟
Let's go, man.
我们离开这鬼地方
Let's get the fuck out of here, man.
我一直在考虑你们说的话
I've been thinking about what you said,
也非常非常感谢你们的第一份报价
and I really, really appreciate your first offer.
两个非常 我知道结果了
Two reallys, that tells me where this is going.
-那就是没结果 -冷静
- Nowhere. - Settle down.
不 真的 我觉得你们的报价
No, sincerely, I thought your offer
是个很好的起点
was a solid jumping off point.
还有两个鸡和一包可♥卡♥因♥
I've got two hookers and an eight ball
在隔壁房♥间等着我去呢 杰森
waiting for me in the other room, Jason.
我们想要1亿7500万
We're asking for 175 million
随新工资帽自动上涨
and an escalator tied to the new salary cap.
我还想找到治愈睾丸癌
And I wanna find the cure for testicular cancer
和做出完美伏特加琴蕾的办法呢
and learn how to make a perfect vodka gimlet.
这家伙是在开玩笑吗
Is this guy fucking joking?
接下来他就该要股份了
Next he's gonna ask for a piece of the profits.
我们还有那个以色列杀手的电♥话♥吗
Do you still got that number for the Israeli hitman?
我们亲自杀掉他不是更有趣
It'd be way more fun if we did it ourselves.
在理 我们会讨论下的
Good point. We'll discuss.
好 找你的老板去讨论讨论
Yeah, sure. Discuss it with your boss.
这是你们公♥司♥闹田鼠了
Is that a country mouse piping in,
还是矮子乔·库特尔开口讲话了
or is that Joey Little Man Krutel?
我是库特尔先生
This is Mr. Krutel.
斯宾塞不是我们老板 机灵鬼
Spencer's not our boss, wise guy.
是合伙人
He's our partner.
随你们怎么说好受吧
Whatever you tell yourself to get through the day.
还有 郑重声明 他也是个糟糕的合伙人
And hey, for the record, he's a shitty partner, too.
你倒真是文明哈
So much for keeping it civil.
我兄弟克里夫做的烤鸡
My boy Cliff make the best the best chicken
好吃绝顶 宝贝 我保证
you ever had, baby, I promise you.
不 那是因为酱汁
Nah, G, it's about that sauce, though, you feel me?
-你拆他台干什么 -因为不是酱汁
- Why you hating? - 'Cause, it ain't the sauce.
是香料 我早说过的 伙计
It's the spice. I keep telling you that, man.
谢谢各位能立刻赶来
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
操 那是我兄弟 声音开大点
Oh, shit, here my boy. Turn it up.
快 克里夫
Cliff, hit it, come on.
斯特拉斯莫商讨酋长队未来
根据最新消息
In light of new information,
我决定裁掉基桑·蒂格
I've made the decision to part ways with Kisan Teague.
当几天前与基桑见面时 我直接问过
When I met with Kisan a few days ago, I asked him,
他在玩偶箱快餐枪击案中
point blank, what his involvement was
扮演着怎样的角色
with the Jack in the Box shooting,
他直视着我的眼睛 说他当时并不在场
and he looked me in the eye and told me he wasn't there.
在如今这个时代 我不能也不会
In this day and age, I cannot and I will not
容忍♥任何情况下的枪♥支♥犯罪
condone the criminal use of firearms under any circumstances.
操 一周两次了
Damn! That's twice in one week.
我猜人们得做自己该做的事吧
Man, people gotta do what they got to do, I guess.
他在楼下 留脏辫
He's downstairs. Dreadlocks.
我知道他长什么样
Yeah, I know what he looks like.
别让我车被拖了
Don't get me towed.
好
Sure.
你好 伙计
Hey, what's up, man?
那是假甜圈吗
Hey, is that a fauxnut?
外形和甜甜圈一样的健康点心
什么鸟东西
What the fuck is a fauxnut?
我跟你开玩笑呢 兄弟
I'm just messing with you, bro.
我知道的
I know all about baked goods.
我是查尔斯·格林 公羊队总经理
Charles Greane, GM of the Rams.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, yeah. I know who you are.
你们偷走了新奥尔良的一场胜利
Y'all stole one from the whole city of New Orleans.
进超级碗的本该是我们
That's supposed to be us in the Bowl.
那要怪裁判 但我们都很惋惜
That's on the refs, but we all feel real bad about it.
-别骗人 -我们不惋惜
- Don't lie. - We don't.
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我还能说什么呢
What else could I say?
没话说了
Nothing. Nothing at all.
不如让我们来补偿你吧
How about we make it up to you?
-我能坐吗 -坐吧 兄弟
- May I? - Go ahead, bro.
我想跟你聊聊转会的事
I want to talk to you about coming over.
-去公羊吗 -我知道你的合同到期了
- To the Rams? - I know your deal is up.
但我跟德鲁现在挺合拍的
Me and Drew got something good going on right now, though.
是 但他不能打一辈子
Yeah, but he's not gonna play forever.
他比布雷迪还小19个月呢
That man like 19 months younger than Brady.
但还是 你的为自己考虑 对吧
Still, you gotta look out for yourself, right?
这跟西拉说的一样
That sound like the shit Sheila say.
看 英雄所见略同
See that, me and twin. Eye to eye.
他是你的商业经理吗
Is this your business manager?
他是我的参谋
Yeah, that's my consigliere.
战争还是和平时期的
Wartime or peacetime?
-都是 -没错
- All of the above. - Right.
聪明人
Smart man here.
最糟的情况也不过是我对圣徒提高报价
Worst case, I'll just raise my ask with the Saints.
好 你明白游戏规则
Okay, you get how the game is played,
所以你也会明白这个
so then you'll get this.
你的经纪人告诉我别浪费时间
Your agent told me not to even waste my time.
-他才没有 -可惜他有
- Nah, he didn't. - He did, though.
不是原句转述 但你我都明白怎么回事
Not in those words exact, but you and I know what's going on.
听着 我不是那种爱坑谁的人
Listen, I ain't the kind of brother to throw anybody under the bus,
但他也提醒我 他代理着布里斯
but he also reminded me that he represents Brees, too.
你可不止是坑他
You ain't just throw him under the bus.
你还踩了他一脚
You backed up over him.
介意我用张纸巾吗
Mind if I use your napkin?
出来吧 兰斯
All right, come on out, Lance!
我闻到你的帕科香水了
I smell your Paco Rabanne!
那其实是我散发的天然麝香
That's actually a natural musk that I generate.
你在这干什么 你手里那是什么
What are you doing here? What's that in your hand?
埋伏你 和一杯大吉岭
Ambushing you, and a cup of Darjeeling.
你另一只手里呢
What's that in your other hand?
一罐红牛
a can of Red Bull
和为我最终惊喜准备的提神片
and some No-Doz for my final surprise.
又是这玩意儿吗
Really? This shit again?
没错
Yeah!
我看你可不像是心理医生
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表