比巴兹•奥尔德林的事件更有争议
than the ones involving buzz aldrin.
事实上 信仰者们说UFO跟着他到了月球
Effectively, the believers say that ufos followed him to the moon.
有些人甚至说 当他们到达月球时
Some even say that when they got to the moon,
UFO已经在那里等着他们了
they were there already waiting for them.
奇尔德里斯:勒罗伊 当你和你的宇航员同伴在太空时
Childress: Leroy, when you were up in space with your fellow astronauts,
包括俄♥罗♥斯♥人
including the russians,
你曾经谈论过外星人或不明飞行物吗?
did you ever talk about extraterrestrials or ufos?
这曾经是一个主题吗?
Was that ever a subject?
是的 我认为毫无疑问
Yeah, I think there's no doubt
我们很多宇航员都看到过一些奇怪的事情
a lot of us astronauts have seen some weird things,
我们也不确定它们是什么
and we don't know for sure what they are.
一个宇航员经历了他无法解释的事情 他就是杰瑞•林恩格
Narrator: One astronaut who experienced something he could not explain is jerry linenger,
他的记录令人难以置信
a man who logged an incredible
在20世纪90年代进行了5000万英里的太空旅行
50 million miles in space travel in the 1990s
并在轨道飞行器经历过的最严重的火灾中幸存下来
and survived the most severe fire ever experienced aboard an orbiting spacecraft.
所以我有幸乘坐了航♥天♥飞机
So I had the privilege of flying on a shuttle flight,
这是难以置信的
which was incredible.
并住在和平号♥空间站中
And living on the space station mir--
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的空间站
a russian space station.
所以人们问我 “你看到UFO了吗?”
So people ask me, "have you seen a ufo?"
还有 我不想断章取义
and, you know, I-I don't want to take this out of context,
是不明飞行物吗? 是的
but unidentified flying objects? Yes.
我想我们都看到了一些我们不太确定的东西
I think we've all seen something that we're not exactly sure what that is up there.
当我在俄♥罗♥斯♥空间站的时候 有一次
When I was on the russian space station, there was one time
我看到了一个白色球状的东西
I saw sort of a white globular looking thing.
看起来像个畸形的雪球
Kind of looked like a misshaped snowball,
就在远处
kind of off in the distance,
我把我的一位宇航员叫过来
and I actually called one of my cosmonaut crewmates over.
我说“那是什么鬼东西?”
I said, you know, "what the heck is that?"
他说“我不知道 ”
and he says, you know, "I don't know."
然后我们有点挠头了
and then we kind of scratched our heads.
他说“也许是外部燃料箱上的一块冰”
Said, well, "maybe an ice chunk off the external tank
“而且它又和我们相遇了”
and it's crossing our path again."
谁知道呢? 但这绝对是件
you know, who knows? But it was definitely something
我们俩都无法确定的了不起的事
that neither of us could identify.
这些事情很常见
It's not uncommon to see these things.
我当然 我并不羞于谈论那些与我擦肩而过的奇怪光线
I certainly, uh, wasn't shy about talking about the-the strange lights I thought were flying by.
你知道 我其实并没有正式报告这件事
You know, I kind of didn't really formally report it per se,
但我通过无线电跟我搭档说过
but I-I said it in the clear in a radio transmission
以查看他是否也能看到它们
to my partner to see if he could see them, too.
你知道
The probability of, you know,
就像遇到一辆拜访我们的智能汽车的概率
an intelligent vehicle coming to visit us--
我觉得不太可能 但可能性也不是零
uh, I think that's unlikely, but the probability's not zero.
泰勒:但是你觉得他们会不会看到像你那样的事情……
Taylor: But do you think that maybe they saw something like you did that...
-我们只是没弄清楚到底是什么… -嗯
-That we just didn't figure out what the actual thing was... -Mm-hmm.
…或者也许有些事情我们无法解释?
...Or maybe there were things that-that we can't explain?
你知道的 永远不要说不可能
Well, you know, never say never.
我是说 我个人是不会说我什么都知道
I mean, uh, I-I for one would never say that I know everything, you know,
我可以解释一切的
and I can explain everything.
我坚信宇宙中到处都有智慧生命
I firmly believe there's intelligent life all over the universe.
事实上 我认为我们这个地球上的人
In fact, I think it's the height of arrogance, uh, for us here on earth
认为我们是宇宙中唯一有智慧的人 这是非常傲慢的
to think that we are the only ones in the universe that-that are intelligent.
-谢谢你 -很高兴和你聊天
-Taylor: Well, thank you. -Childress: Great talking to you.
是的 很高兴和你们聊天 谢谢
Yeah. Nice talking to you guys. Thanks.
-很乐意乐 谢谢你!-保重 再见
-True pleasure. Thank you. -Take care. Bye.
索卡罗斯:哇
Tsoukalos: Wow.
我觉得这很好 你知道 勒罗伊有这些有趣的经历
I think it's great that, you know, leroy has had these interesting experiences.
他看到了自己无法解释的事情
He's seen things that he couldn't explain,
尽管我已经向他解释过了
although they've been explained to him now.
但很多宇航员都看到过不寻常的东西……
But lots of astronauts have seen unusual things...
如果……如果你同意
If... If you subscribe to that,
那让我们同意他的观点
but let's agree with him and say,
“好吧 对于这个特定的例子 有一个自然的解释” -当然
"okay. There is a natural explanation -for this particular example." -sure.
但我总觉得还有无数其他的邂逅很吸引人
But there are countless other encounters that I always found fascinating.
奇尔德里斯:参与太空计划的人会保守秘密
Childress: People within space programs keep things secret.
我想 在NASA 一个美国的太空项目中
Within the, I think, nasa, an american space program,
有很多阻力来阻止那些关于UFO 关于外星人的讨论
there was more of an effort to not have those discussions of-of possible ufos, of possible extraterrestrials.
美国宇航员不这么做的原因
The reason the american astronauts didn't do that
都是因为愚蠢的布鲁金斯报告
is because of the stupid brookings report.
1960年 水星计划开始后 布鲁金斯学会的报告出来了
When the brookings report came out in 1960 after the beginning of the mercury program,
最后的结论是 如果公众被告知有任何外星生命的证据
the final conclusion was that the general public would go nuts if they were told of
他们会发疯的
any evidence of extraterrestrial life.
是的 他们警告过 他们警告过 是的
Yeah, they warn-- they warned against that. Yeah.
所以 宇航员计划
And so, and so the astronaut program,
在整个航♥天♥飞机时代 都被赋予了…
all up through the shuttle era, was given that...
这种哲学 如果这不是命令
The-the philosophy, if not orders,
如果你看到类似的东西 我们不能谈论它
if you see something like that, we don't talk about it.
-你叫它…… -你管它叫不明飞行物
-You call it... -And you call it a-- you call it a bogey.
根据UFO研究人员的说法
Narrator: According to ufo researchers,
第一批涉及掩盖不明太空目击事件的事件之一
one of the first incidents involving the cover-up of an unidentified sighting in space
发生在1965年12月4日
took place on December 4, 1965,
双子座7号♥从佛罗里达州卡纳维拉尔角发射升空后不久
shortly after the gemini 7 blasted off from cape canaveral, florida,
它是美国第12次太空飞行
as the 12th american spaceflight.
机上有宇航员弗兰克•博尔曼和吉姆•洛维尔
On board were astronauts frank borman and jim lovell.
任务刚进行了几个小时
Just hours into their mission,
他们报告从轨道上看到了不寻常的景象
they reported an unusual sighting from orbit.
他们用无线电向NASA报告窗外有一架不明飞行物
They radio down to nasa that they had a bogey outside the window.
他们确实在轨道上看到了一些奇怪的东西
They did actually see something that was strange in orbit,
他们当时并不知道那是什么
and they didn't immediately know what it was.
比尔•伯恩斯:美国宇航局控制中心对此非常愤怒
Bill birnes: Nasa control is furious about this.
“不要报告这个 你在干什么?”
"don't report this. What are you doing?
“哦 那只是碎片 助推火箭的碎片 ”
Oh, it's-it's just debris, booster rocket debris."
但是并没有碎片 宇航员们对火箭进行了充分的维护
but no. The astronauts fully maintained--
这里有多个证人
and this is multiple witness--
这些飞行器与双子星座太空舱一起飞行
these are craft flying with the gemini capsules.
他们着陆后 一切都被掩盖了
And the whole thing is hushed up when they land.
他们看着这一幕 惊呆了
They watched it and were stunned.
我是说 他们没有得到任何解释
I mean, they-they didn't have an explanation.
他们完全没有料到
They hadn't expected it at all,
也不知道他们看到了什么
and still don't know what they saw.
看着你飞船的窗外 你所看到的
What you have is a bona fide unexplained phenomena,
是一个真正无法解释的现象
uh, looking out the window of your spacecraft.
埃德加•米切尔是另一位宇航员
Edgar mitchell is another astronaut.
-我是说 他的整个后宇航员生涯… -是的
-I mean, he spent his whole post-astronaut life... -Yes.
-…都在提倡外星接触… -当然
-...Promoting, you know, extraterrestrial contact... -Absolutely.
…以及外星人的存在
...And the belief in extraterrestrials.
所以NASA的宇航员
So here's a nasa astronaut who's-- you know,
完全赞同这一观点
is totally on board with this,
有人来拜访过我们
that, you know, we are being visited.
宇航员埃德加•米切尔担任了阿波罗14号♥登月舱的飞行员
Narrator: Astronaut edgar mitchell served as the lunar module pilot on apollo 14.
在1971年2月5日
On February 5, 1971,
当他完成第三次登月时 他创造了历史
he made history when he completed the third moon landing
成为了第六位在月球上行走的人
and became the sixth person to ever walk on the moon.
阿波罗14号♥是第一个 带着科学探索任务去月球的
Apollo 14 was the first, uh, mission to the moon to begin the science exploration.
我们在弗拉莫罗高地登陆
We landed in the fra mauro highlands,
我们的目的是在那里建立科学站
and our-our purpose there was to set up science, uh, instruments there,
当我们长途跋涉到锥形火山口的顶部时
to make a geology trek up to the top of cone crater
可以带回样本 我们也做到了
and bring back samples, which we did.
四个多小时
Narrator: Four over nine hours,
米切尔和任务指挥官艾伦•谢泼德探索了月球表面
mitchell and mission commander alan shepard explored the lunar surface.
但据米切尔说
But according to mitchell,
对他来说 他们航行中最重要的部分发生在返回地球的过程中
for him, the most significant part of their voyage occurred as they were returning to earth.
当我做完所有的工作 在准备回家的路上
After I had done all my work, and we were on the way home,
我突然有了一种感觉
I suddenly had an experience, uh,
我会把它描述为狂喜和兴奋
which I will describe as ecstasy and exhilaration.
我意识到一切都是同一件事的一部分
And I realized everything is part of the same thing.
我意识到 也许
And I realized that, perhaps,
有了这些经验
that with this experience,
也许我们自己的故事 正如科学告诉我们的
maybe the story of ourselves, as told by our science,
是不完整的 也许是有缺陷的
was incomplete and perhaps flawed
剧集 | 远古外星人(2009) | 导航列表