that looked like human faces, but they were huge,
有喷气式飞机那么大
like, the size of a jet plane,
他们无法解释那是什么
and they couldn't explain what it was.
让这个事件对研究人员更有吸引力的是宇航员
Narrator: What makes this event even more compelling to researchers is that the cosmonauts
他们不仅描述了同样奇怪的景象
not only described the same bizarre vision,
而且他们也表示有一种奇怪的感觉
but they also reported being overcome with a strange feeling.
尼克·波普: 礼炮7号♥发生遭遇时——
Nick pope: The salyut 7 encounter--
宇航员们感到一种幸福
the cosmonauts felt a sort of sense of well-being,
这很有趣 因为这是反直觉的
and that's interesting because it's counterintuitive.
你可能会想
You would think that,
在太空这种困难而危险的环境中
in that difficult and dangerous environment of space,
当不寻常的事情发生时
when something unusual happens,
自然的本能是恐慌
the natural instinct would be to panic,
然而 事实似乎恰恰相反
and yet quite the opposite seems to have happened.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥空间站呆了5个月
Linenger: I was on a russian space station for five months--
我自己 两个俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员 一直说俄语
myself, two russian cosmonauts, spoke russian the whole time.
你知道 他们会告诉你关于老礼炮7号♥的故事
And, you know, they'll tell you stories about old salyut 7,
有几个宇航员说他们感觉到了天使的存在
uh, where they had a couple cosmonauts that said they felt sort of the presence of angels.
天使给了他们一种舒适的感觉
And it gave them kind of a good, comfortable feeling.
礼炮7号♥宇航员所经历的幸福感觉
Narrator: Could the sense of well-being experienced by the salyut 7 cosmonauts
是否表明他们面对的是另一个世界的生物?
indicate they were in the presence of beings from another world?
他们是否可能遇到了与著名宇宙学家康斯坦丁•齐奥尔科夫斯基
Is it possible that they encountered similar entities to the ones reported by
报告的相似的实体?
famous cosmist konstantin tsiolkovsky?
齐奥尔科夫斯基相信 基本上
整个宇宙是一个活物
这意味着宇宙中
充满生命 这种形式的生命
几乎没有物理身躯
它们真的会和宇航员在礼炮7号♥上看到的一样吗?
Might they actually be the same as what the cosmonauts saw from salyut 7?
这很有趣 因为这是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的想法
And that's interesting because this is the russian idea that
当我们进入恒星时
when we do go to the stars,
因此 我们将遇到外星人与宇宙主义
we will encounter extraterrestrials is thus inextricably
这和整个俄♥罗♥斯♥对太空的看法紧密联♥系♥在一起
bound up with cosmism and the whole russian view of space.
俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员对外星人要来了的
The russian cosmonauts were more open to the whole idea
这个想法更开放
that the aliens are coming here,
在太空中也发生过很多奇怪的事情
and there are many curious episodes that have happened in space,
我们也很好奇
and we're also curious
宇航员在太空中 在月球、空间站上
about what astronauts see while they're up there--
或在太空行走看到的东西
on the moon or in these space stations, on spacewalks.
索卡罗斯:但是 你知道
Tsoukalos: But, you know,
问这些问题最好的人选之一就是宇航员
one of the best people to ask these questions would be an astronaut,
所以我请来了勒罗伊·乔博士
and so I have dr. Leroy chiao,
一个真正的宇航员 等着和他视频通话
an actual astronaut, waiting with a video call.
我等不及要看了
I can't wait to see that.
我们有勒罗伊·乔博士
We actually have dr. Leroy chiao,
一个宇航员 在极速呼叫中等着我们
an astronaut, waiting for us on a zoom call.
我们来看看他是怎么说的
So let's see what he has to say about this.
-奇尔德里斯:嗨,勒罗伊 -你好 乔医生
-Childress: Hi, leroy. -Taylor: Hello, dr. Chiao.
-你好吗?很高兴认识你 -乔:嘿,伙计们
-How are you doing? Pleasure to meet you. -Chiao: Hey, guys.
-棒极了 你们还好吗? -奇尔德里斯:很好 -索卡罗斯:很好 谢谢你!
-Excellent. How are you guys? -Childress: Good. -Tsoukalos: Good. Thank you.
背景里的土星五号♥模型很不错
Nice saturn v model you have in the background.
谢谢 谢谢你!(笑)
Thanks. Thank you. (laughs)
告诉我们 我是说
so tell us, I mean,
没有多少人去过外太空
not many people have been to outer space,
我认为最基本的一个问题是
and I think one of the most basic question is:
感觉如何?
How does it feel?
当然 我是说 这真的是一段很特别的经历
Sure. I mean, it's really a special, uh, experience,
你可以想象 尤其是第一次
as you can imagine, especially the very first time
你进入飞船 然后被发射到太空
you get actually into the vehicle and launched into space.
比我想象的有感染力
More emotional than I expected.
当然 当我们进入轨道后 我回望了地球
Of course, I looked back at the earth once we got into orbit,
看到我们的地球是多么美丽 颜色是如此明亮
saw how beautiful our earth is with the colors being so bright
而且 这是一次非常感人的经历
and-- quite an emotional experience.
你完成了多少任务?
How many missions did you have?
我执行了四次太空任务
I flew four missions into space.
我的前三次任务都是在航♥天♥飞机上
My first three missions were aboard space shuttles,
第四次飞行时 我和俄♥国♥人一起训练
and my fourth flight, I trained with the russians,
我们发射了国际空间站
and we launched the international space station,
在第10次探险中 我担任指挥官和NASA科学官员
where I served as the commander and nasa science officer during expedition 10,
那是6个半月的飞行
which was a six-and-a-half-month flight.
我对你可能看到或经历过的任何无法解释的事件都很感兴趣
I'm very interested in any unexplainable events that you might have seen or experienced.
你有没有见过你无法解释的事情?
Have you ever seen something that you couldn't explain?
事实上 是的 我有
Yes. Actually, yeah, I did.
你知道 在我最后一次空间站的太空行走任务中
You know, on my last spacewalk during my space station mission,
我们在那黄昏 你知道的 从黑暗到光明之间的时间
we were in that twilight, you know, time between going from darkness into light.
我看到有四五束光排成列队飞过
And I saw what looked like four or five lights flying by in formation,
“哇 那是什么?”
and it was like, "whoa, what is that?"
我用俄语对我的俄♥罗♥斯♥船员喊道
and I called out in russian to my russian crewmate,
他也和我一起在外面
and he was also outside with me.
我说:“嘿 你看到那些亮光飞过去了吗?”
I said, "hey, did you see those lights fly by?"
但是他面对着另一个方向 所以他没看到亮光
and he was facing the other way, so he didn't see them.
那么当你看到亮光的时候
Childress: So when you see the lights
-从你身边飞过…… -是的 嗯哼
-going by you... -Yeah. Mm-hmm.
…你认为他们可能是不明飞行物?
...You thought they were perhaps ufos?
那时候 我还不知道它们是什么
You know, at the time, I didn't know what they were.
直到后来
It wasn't until later,
我们着陆后 有人发现我们到了南美海岸外
after we landed, somebody had figured out that we were off the coast of south america.
说 我看到一排渔船用非常亮的灯来吸引鱿鱼
Said that I had seen a line of fishing boats using very bright lights to attract squid.
但你不会同时看到布宜诺斯艾利斯 或蒙得维的亚的灯光吗?
But wouldn't you see the lights of buenos aires or montevideo at the same time?
因为那是
Because that's where
鱿鱼船所在的方向
-those squid boats are.
通常你会看到 通常你会看到
-Normally you would. Normally you would.
但是 谁知道呢?
But, you know, who knows?
我不确定我面对的是哪个方向 因为我们处在暮色中
I wasn't sure which direction I was facing because we were in that twilight,
我分不清地球的方向
and I couldn't tell which direction was the earth
哪个方向是深空
and which direction was deep space.
泰勒:嗯 这真的很有趣
Taylor: So, uh, it's really interesting.
很多人都没有意识到这一点
A lot of people don't realize this--
历史上有其他宇航员声称看到了一些东西但无法解释
other astronauts throughout history have claimed to have seen things that were not explained.
是的
Yeah.
泰勒:戈登•库珀说他见过一次
Taylor: Gordon cooper claims he saw one.
约翰•格伦在他的宇宙飞船周围看到了萤火虫
John glenn saw the fireflies around his spacecraft.
巴兹•奥尔德林声称他在地球附近看到了我们无法解释的东西
Buzz aldrin claimed to have seen things near earth that we can't explain.
根据UFO研究人员的说法
Narrator: According to ufo researchers,
在美国宇航局最著名的任务中
an extraordinary sighting was reported
报道了一个非同寻常的目击事件
during nasa's most famous mission.
1969年7月 当阿波罗11号♥飞往月球时
In July of 1969, while apollo 11 was traveling towards the moon,
巴兹•奥尔德林注意到 有东西吸引着他们走到一扇窗户前
buzz aldrin noticed that there was something kind of trailing them outside one of the windows.
他和尼尔•阿姆斯特朗试图弄清楚这是什么
And he and neil armstrong tried to figure out what could it be.
奥尔德林:我看着窗外 我说
Aldrin: I'm looking out the window, and I say,
“那是什么?”
"what's that"?
有一个物体相对于其他一切物体在运动
There's an object that's moving with respect to everything else.
天啊 不应该这样的
Geez, it's not supposed to be doing that.
我想知道它有多远
I wonder how far away it is.
如果它离得很远 那它的速度就非常快
If it's a long ways away, it's going mighty fast.
如果不是太远的话
If it's not too far away,
它可能飞得没那么快
it, uh, maybe isn't going very fast.
不知道这是什么
Wonder what it is.
“嘿 尼尔 看这个”
"hey, neil, look at this."
我们看着它
we look at it.
“天哪 那是什么?”
"god, what is that?"
“可能是 上一级火箭”
"probably the, uh, upper stage rocket."
“是啊 但我们不是一直在仔细观察那东西吗……”
"yeah, but didn't we just watch that thing carefully...
“它就在我们面前 在窗外”
"out in front of us, out the window,
“它点燃引擎 然后走……”(模仿嗖的)
light its engine and go..." (imitates whooshing)
好吧 我想我们看到的不是这个 (笑)
well, I guess that's not what we're looking at, (chuckles)
因为那离我们很远
'cause that's a long ways away.
它是……的几率有多大?
What's the odds that it's...
外星人 俄♥国♥人还是别的什么人?
Some alien or russian or something else?
但我们不打算取消
But we were not about to cancel
月球任务 然后推进到那里 看看它是什么
the moon mission and putt-putt over there to find out which one it was.
(笑)
(chuckles)
波普:很少有宇航员目击到的UFO的事件
pope: Few ufo sightings by astronauts are as controversial
剧集 | 远古外星人(2009) | 导航列表