剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
美国众神
前情提要
战争就要爆发了 影子
War is coming, Shadow.
如果我自己的儿子都不忠于我
And if I don't have the loyalty of my own son,
我又怎么能寄希望于别人的帮助呢
how can I expect support from anyone else?
你本来应该去湖畔镇的
You were supposed to go to Lakeside.
我已经不用听你的吩咐了
I don't do your bidding anymore.
我没什么可说的了
We're done.
你正走在从一无所有到无所不有的路上
You are on a path from nothing to everything.
我可以帮你 别搞丢了
I can help you. Don't lose this.
湖畔镇怎么样
What about Lakeside?
那里有一间公♥寓♥在等着你
You got an apartment waiting for you there.
我不需要
I'm good.
芝加哥 单程
Chicago, please. One way.
有一趟车可以
I do have one.
取消
准点到达
去往威斯康星的湖畔镇
Leaving for Lakeside, Wisconsin.
湖畔镇
先生 我的朋友艾莉森
Hey, mister! My friend, here, Alison...
祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚
Have a great night.
我叫安玛莉·辛泽曼
Ann-Marie Hinzelmann.
就是你需要搭车吧
You the fellow that needs a ride?
当大河孕育了初生子后
When the Great River gave birth to the First Ones,
它请求伊纳梅奇沃克 也就是雷鸟
they asked Inaemehkiwok, the Thunderbird,
守护我们
to watch over our people.
伊纳梅奇沃克让伟大的太阳温暖我们
Inaemehkiwok welcomed the Great Sun to warm us.
召唤来雨水滋润庄稼
Summoned the rain to make the crops grow,
并与米西基努比克 也就是长角巨蛇作战
and battled Misikinubik, the Great Horned Snake.
威斯康星印第安领地 1690年
伊纳梅奇沃克 请保护我们
伊纳梅奇沃克
伊纳梅奇沃克
Inaemehkiwok.
我们的好运用光了
暴风雪就要来了
很猛烈
气候之神
我将这个祭品献祭给霍德金 黑暗之神
请庇护我们免遭暴风雪的侵袭
天雷滚滚
闪电频现 神锤飞过天空
美国众神
第三季第二集
那个警♥察♥ 柴德...什么的
The cop,Chad... something,
他把我放下就走了
he just dropped me off.
钥匙断在锁里了
The key broke off in the lock.
另一半钥匙 在我卫衣的左口袋里
Other half, it's in my left hoodie pocket.
左边
Left side.
转过来
Turn around.
我正想着你什么时候会出现呢
I was wondering when you'd show up.
我叫迈克 顺便一说
My name's Mike, by the way.
迈克·安塞尔
Mike Ainsel.
在这等着
Wait here.
下次再被锁门外了
Next time you get locked out,
记得先敲门 别瞎闯进来
knock on the door before you go breaking and entering.
我还不知道你的名字呢
I didn't catch your name, by the way.
喊我「物业经理」就行了
"Property Manager" works.
别动
影·穆恩
Shadow Moon.
我们一直在等你来
有很多事情需要你去做
似乎根本没办法保存
I can't seem to save anything.
老是崩溃
It just keeps crashing.
真有意思 美女
Interesting, ma'am.
你上一次升级系统是什么时候
When was the last time you did a system upgrade?
你以为自己这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
好了 住手
Okay. Stop.
不许...碰我
No... touching.
我们玩得这些游戏...没一个起作用的
All these games we play... none of them work.
不 许 碰 我
You do not lay hands on me.
你之前从没这么做过
You've never done this before.
我不能碰你吗
I can't touch you?
我拥有世界上最大的IT公♥司♥
I own the biggest IT company in the world.
人人都对我有所求
Everyone wants something from me.
人人都想要我给予的东西
Everyone wants what I have to give.
我简直如同上帝
It's like I'm a fucking god.
所以我来这里 以求恢复一些平衡
So I come here to restore some balance.
因为我还以为你会和其他人不一样
Because I thought that you were different than the others.
没有人和我一样
There are no others like me.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你很特别
You're special.
事实上 我 确实很特别
As a matter of fact, I am special.
那是因为我选择了和你共度良宵
Because I choose to spend my time with you.
不
No!
是因为我是个女神
Because I am a goddess.
你不过是在做戏
You're smoke and mirrors.
你就是个演员
And you're a showgirl.
而这是你的舞台
And this is your stage,
由威廉·亨廷顿·桑德斯支付购买♥♥
bought and paid for by William Huntington Sanders.
但你可以喊我比尔
But you can call me Bill.
你完全不知道我到底是谁
You have no idea who I am.
我当然知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
但我会展示给你看的
But I will show you.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
我是比奇丝
I am Bilquis.
所有美丽的源泉
Mother of all beauty.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
天空因我而有色
I am the color of the sky!
太阳因我而生光
I give light to the sun!
而你
You...
什么都不是
...are nothing.
机密 本人亲启
科里亚达节
卓娅·维切恩亚亚家人邀请您一起追思
我们的晚间之星
我最亲爱的影子
My dearest Shadow.
我们必须谈谈你的头脑和内心
We must speak of your head and your heart.
邀请您来悼念我们的晚间之星
请尽快前来 卓娅·维切恩亚亚
Please attend. Urgently, Zorya Polunochnaya.
还有 别忘了带上硬币
Also, don't forget to bring the coin.
看在上帝的份上 迈克
For heaven's sake, Mike,
在你体温过低前快上车
get in the car before you get hypothermia!
在这样的天气下
In weather like this,
你穿着不合适的衣服在外面待了五分钟
you're out there for five minutes with improper attire,
一会儿你唯一能搭的车
and well, the only ride you're gonna need
就是去欧克莱尔验尸官那里的车
is to the coroner's in Eau Claire.
我正要进城买♥♥件外套
I was walking into town to buy a jacket.
幸好你长得帅
It's a good thing you're pretty.
看看这辆漂亮的老古董
Ah! Look at the beautiful clunker.
老古董
Clunker?
每年 我们找一辆报废的车
Every year, we take a wreck,
把它放在湖面上
we put it out on the lake,
然后 大家会猜测春天将至时
and then, folks guess the date and the time
废车压破冰面的日期和时间
when it'll break through the ice come spring.
然后 获胜者和高中平分奖金
And then, the winner splits the pot with the high school.
真的很有趣
It's really fun.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
湖畔镇
虽然湖畔镇以渔业闻名
Now, while Lakeside is known for its fishing,
全美最棒的馅饼之乡
但真正让我们出名的是好吃到死的馅饼
it's the to-die-for pasties that put us on the map.
圣诞馅饼
每一口都像温暖的拥抱
Every delicious bite is like a warm hug.
但你知道这地方最特别的是什么吗
But you know what really makes this place special?
是人
The people.
这里的每个人都真心关心他们的邻居
Everyone here genuinely cares for their neighbor.
这是我们一切行为的出发点
It's in everything we do.
这种精神是由本镇第一位
This spirit was passed down to us
居民及资助人莱斯特·汉密尔顿传给我们的
by the town's first citizen and benefactor, Lester Hamilton.
他死后 将财产留给了湖畔镇
And when he died, he left Lakeside his fortune
于是镇民才能继续繁荣昌盛
so that its citizens would continue to prosper.
他只要求我们尊重
All he asked in return was that we honor
一些他最喜欢的旧世界传统
some of his favorite Old World traditions.
所以每年我们都会举办一个冰雪节
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表