剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
I've been having these sensations. Yeah.
各种我不能处理的感觉
Things I can't properly process.
你能描述下那些感觉吗
Can you describe these sensations?
就像是有人在击打我胸部
It's like a... pounding in my chest
或是一股热气涌上脸
or a rush of heat to my face.
我不知道
I... I don't know!
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know!
你如何描述这些伴随着
How would you describe the emotions
感觉而来的情感
that accompany these sensations?
情感 不
Emotions? No!
不是 感觉是在我受到攻击时发生的
No, the sensations happen when I am attacked!
我之前
Look, I have...
我之前有过这种情况 但是现在它们
I've had these before, but-but now, they're...
它们太过了
They're too much.
这些情感有没有...
Have the emotions--
不要再提「情感」两字了
Stop saying "Emotions"!
你为什么一直提「情感」
Why do you keep saying "Emotion"?
情感是一种直觉
Emotions are an intuitive feeling
与理智和认知有着明显的区别
as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.
我知道它们是什么
I know what the fuck they are.
我就是不想要它们
I just don't have them.
这些情感是如何表达...
How do these emotions help inform who--
操 操
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
我他妈的
What the fuck...
是出了什么毛病
is wrong with me? I...
我只想知道发生了什么
I just need to know what's happening.
要使用全面分♥析♥和数据恢复
For complete analysis and data restoration,
请插入「工件1」
insert Artifact 1.
工件1
Artifact 1?
「工件1」是什么
What the fuck is Artifact 1?
真正的人都会付出真情
Real people making real connections.
这是所有人都想要的
It's what we're all looking for.
不是吗 萨利姆
Right, Salim?
别因为失去了精灵而沮丧
Don't be down because you lost your Jinn.
快拿起电♥话♥
Just pick up the phone.
拨♥打♥1-800595 联♥系♥联邦警♥察♥局吧
Call 1-800... ...595-FAPP.
你明白我的意思吗 萨利姆
You feel what I'm saying, Salim?
我们需要一个新计划
We need a new plan.
影子根本帮不上忙
Shadow was no fucking help whatsoever.
电视
Uh... the TV...
刚才跟我说话了
it was talking to me.
-电视 -是的 里头叫了我的名字
-The TV? -Yes. It said my name.
他们跟我说什么精灵的事
They were talking to me about the Jinn.
萨利姆 你得忘了这家伙了
Salim, you need to get over this dude.
也是时候了
It's time. It really is.
我们得搞清楚我们要做什么
We need to figure out what the fuck we're gonna do now,
因为影子是我们唯一的线索
because Shadow was our only lead.
我们可以去俄亥俄
Um, uh, we could go to Ohio.
我在商务中心打印了这个
I, um, printed this out at the business center.
我一直在调查全能的父的行踪
I've been researching All-Father's whereabouts.
庄园守灵
鲜血与死亡
星期三先生
他受邀出席一场守灵
He's been invited to appear at a vigil
星期三先生
地点在克利夫兰郊外的议会厅
at a meeting hall outside of Cleveland.
七叶树之州有个古怪的挪威风地区
Why am I not surprised that the Buckeye State
俄亥俄州的别称
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
has a freaky Norse underbelly?
就算我们找到了星期三 你还是没有矛啊
Even if we do find Wednesday, you still don't have the spear.
是 但我们可以一边找他一边想办法
Yeah, but we can track him while we figure out a plan.
对 对 这样我就有时间逼问他
Yes. Yes... It will give me time to press him for information
关于精灵的下落了
as to the Jinn's whereabouts.
也许 就在不远的将来
Or, maybe, just over the horizon,
就有一段激动人心的崭新冒险在等着你
there is a new and exciting adventure waiting for you.
你只需要敞开心胸就好
You just need to keep an open mind.
好吗 努力向前看吧
Okay? Just try and find a way to move on.
我和苏珊只是受不了
Susan and I are simply not willing to accept
我们的女儿孤身一人在外
that our little girl is out there all alone,
不知道埋在哪片雪下面
under the snow somewhere.
艾莉森不该是这种下场
That's not how this ends for Alison.
我们相信上帝另有安排
We have faith that God has another plan.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这段时间大家都不好过
Now, I-I understand that this is a difficult time for everyone.
我只希望我们能耐住性子 坚强...
I just hope that we can remain patient and strong--
一个小女孩失踪了 柴德
A little girl's missing, Chad.
12月就失踪了
Since December.
没人比我更清楚这一点
Well, no one's more aware of that than I.
人都说如果过了48小时
They say after 48 hours,
还找不到人 那基本就活不成了
if they haven't been found, they're usually dead.
比尔
Bill!
-这是真的 -你说这话干什么
-It's true. -Why would you say that?
各位 请安静
Everybody, please just settle down.
冷静 拜托
Calm down. Please.
这个案子目前有什么线索吗
Are there any clues in the case so far?
如果有的话 你能说说吗
And, if so, can you share them?
除了已知的事实 我们没有任何线索
We don't have any clues beyond the facts at hand.
她失踪了 搜索还在继续
She is missing, and the search is ongoing.
我晚上10点43分开车经过你家
I drove by your house at 10:43 PM
你的巡逻车还停在车道上
and your cruiser was in the driveway!
你在家睡大觉
You're at home sleeping
而麦戈文夫妇的女儿还不知所踪
while the McGoverns' daughter is out there somewhere
还有一个性变♥态♥疯子逍遥法外
with a sexually insane maniac on the loose!
先是艾莉森 下一个是谁呢
First Alison. Who's next?
好了 先别急着下结论
Okay, now. Let's not jump to conclusions.
我们不知道的是...
What we don't know...
各位 请冷静 别激动
Everyone, please calm down. Settle down.
大家都冷静点
Everybody get a grip!
接下来这样安排
Now, this is how it's gonna go.
安玛莉 拜托
Ann-Marie, please...
任何听到或看到过真实的可证实线索的人
Anyone who has heard or seen anything that is an actual,
在这边排成一队
verifiable clue is gonna line up over here.
没线索的 待在原地别动
Anyone who hasn't, stay where you are.
各位 这个小镇建立的初衷
Folks, this town is built on a set of ideals
是为了让我们能享受安稳的生活
that keeps us all walking safely down the same path!
我们不是无政♥府♥主义者
We are not anarchists here!
我们是湖畔镇人
We are Lakesiders.
-我们必须... -你没事吧
-And we must... -You all right?
要对彼此有信心 并且...
...keep faith with each other. And...
你知道这座城市的犯罪率比本州
Did you know that this town has 97% fewer crimes
其他自治市少了97%吗
than any other municipality in the state?
1981年后这里就没有发生过重罪
And that they haven't had a serious crime here since '81?
他们有权生气
They got a right to be angry.
我的工作就是保证他们的安全
It's my job to keep 'em safe.
我是说 那家伙人间蒸发了
I mean, the dude's completely ghosted.
我们创建了非参数算法来解密VPN通道
We created a nonparametric algorithm to unmask a VPN tunnel and...
然后科技小子就联♥系♥不上了
the Technical Boy's off the fucking grid.
碎片大厦的目的是为80亿信徒
SHARD is about building a church of the mind
建造一座心灵教堂
for 8 billion worshippers.
的确
Exactly.
这跟开♥发♥网站是不同的
It's not like launching a website.
连接80亿人心灵的信息高速通道
An information highway into 8 billion minds.
让我们能看到他们的想法
Allowing us to see thoughts.
你使这招前 能先提醒我一下吗
Could you warn me before you do that?
我让你去找那个科技小子
I asked you to find the Technical Boy.
他到底在哪
Now where the fuck is he?
也许他不想被找到
Maybe the guy doesn't want to be found.
他的辉煌已经过去了 我们翻篇吧
He's had his day; let's turn the page.
我创造你是有用处的
I built you for a purpose.
现在你好像已经失去了这个用处
A purpose maybe you've outlived.
诸位
Hey, y'all.
你们好啊
What's good?
-托马斯负责钢琴 -是
- So, we have Thomas on piano. - Yeah.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表