剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我们特意为你选了一个特别的位置
Oh, we have a special seat picked out for you.
真好
Oh, goodie.
女士们 先生们 我的病友们
Ladies and gentlemen, fellow patients.
今晚我们表演一场独幕剪影戏
Tonight we present a shadow play in one act.
这是一出关于爱与失去的悲剧
It's a tragedy of love, loss.
包含了懦弱 或许还有 救赎
Cowardice and, perhaps, redemption.
敬请欣赏
Enjoy.
我们的故事始于一场战争的尾声
Our tale begins at the end of a war.
一小撮反叛者成功
Victory for a small group of rebels
推♥翻♥了一个暴君的专♥政♥
over the tyranny of a cruel king.
这场冲突吸引了形形色♥色♥为财而来的士兵
The conflict attracted soldiers of fortune of all stripes.
其中有两个人 奥丁和提尔
Among them, Odin and Tyr.
和平的时代让他们无所适从
Peacetime left them at loose ends.
来吧 亮牌吧 让我看看你们都是什么
Come on, lay 'em down. Let's see what everyone's got.
来吧 都放下
Come on, put 'em down.
奥丁把自己泡在酒罐子里 吹嘘自己的胜绩
Odin took to drunkenly boasting of battles won.
提尔则一门心思地转向了一个女神
Whilst Tyr turned his mind to a goddess
一个他深深爱着的女神
with whom he had fallen deeply in love.
这两个战士一同拜访了那个女神
The two warriors paid a visit to the goddess.
德墨忒尔
Demeter.
最神圣的神之一
One of the most sacred of all deities.
谷物女神 生命的给予者
She of the Grain, Giver of Life,
大地女神和丰收女神
Goddess of Earth and Nourishment.
她的美丽摄人心魄 难以想象
She was the most breathtaking thing one could imagine.
提尔 是最有资格的追求者
Tyr, the worthiest of suitors,
用满怀爱与善良的坚定信仰
sought her heart with a conviction
追求着她的芳心
born of love and kindness.
但是奥丁对她一见钟情
But Odin fell in love with her at first sight.
她没那么容易被打动
She was not easily wooed.
但奥丁的魅力与激♥情♥
But Odin's charm and passion
让她心跳加速 这是提尔无法做到的
quickened her pulse in a way that Tyr could not.
经过一段简短但激♥情♥的求爱之后
Following a brief, but passionate courtship,
德墨忒尔选择了奥丁而不是提尔
Demeter chose Odin over Tyr,
他们结婚了
and they married.
至于提尔
For his part,
他把失恋的痛苦深深地藏了起来
Tyr left the pain of lost love hidden deep within,
生怕毁掉德墨忒尔的幸福
so as not to spoil Demeter's happiness.
现在到了这个故事最黑暗的部分
Now comes the darkest part of our tale.
充满了痛苦与悲伤
Suffering and sorrow.
当最需要力量与勇气的时候
When strength and fortitude were needed most,
奥丁发现自己胆怯了
Odin found himself to be cowardly,
内心软弱
weak of heart,
最终屈服于恐惧之下
and given over to fear.
所以在德墨忒尔最需要依靠时
So it was Tyr who stood by Demeter
是提尔坚守在她身旁
in her time of need
奥丁置身离开 继续征战四方
while Odin left to wage other wars,
他的内心永远烙下了
his heart forever stamped
懦弱的羞愧印记
in shame by his cowardice.
故事到此结束
And so ends our tale.
你就是剧里的奥丁
In the play, you're Odin.
谢谢你 感谢你能来
Thank you, thank you for coming.
当你说是紧急情况的时候
Well, when you said it was an emergency,
我就应该猜到跟星期三油管
I should have guessed it was involving Wednesday.
过了这么些年
Well, after all these years,
他依然能触动我的心
he still can reach some part of me,
尽管往事不堪回首
in spite of everything.
他管我要钱
He asked me for money.
尽管我觉得不妥当
Against my better judgement,
但我发现自己还是伸手拿了支票簿
I found myself reaching for my check book.
我们都爱过他
Well, we both loved him,
尽管我们不愿意承认
loathe as we are to admit it.
已经过了250年 你还是嫉妒
250 years and you're still jealous
她选择了我
she chose me.
你就承认你是冲着她的钱来的
Just admit you're after her money.
而且她依然还爱着我 这让你感到很愤怒
And she still loves me. That's what galls you.
不不 我觉得你搞反了 奥夫尼尔
No, no, I think you have it backwards, Ofnir.
是你爱我
You love me,
但你不肯承认
but you can't admit it,
因为对你来说
because with you, everything
一切不过是游戏或者逢场作戏
is either a game or pure theater.
而他肚子里一点花花肠子都没有
Whereas he doesn't have a false bone in his body.
你曾是一名战士
You were a warrior once.
现在你就是一个口腔卫生清洁工
Now you're an oral health janitor.
我从不为自己的决定感到羞愧
I've never been ashamed of my decisions.
你敢这么说吗
Can you say as much?
显然 是她叫你来的
Clearly, she asked you to come here.
-为什么 -这么说吧
- Why? - Well...
她倒没有跟我吐露心声
Not that she confides her feelings in me,
不过我猜测 她认为很难相信
but I would guess that she's finding it rather hard
你在乎的是她这个人 而不是她的钱财
to believe you care for her beyond her money
或是胜利的喜悦
or the thrill you get from winning.
像她这种冰雪聪明的人
You know, a first-rate mind like hers
会发现这些矛盾都是可能真实存在的
would find all those contradictions could be true.
如果你想证明我说错了
If you wanna prove me wrong,
那就直接去问问她想要什么
just ask her what she wants!
然后把回答听进心里去
And listen to the answer!
可能会帮助你想起自己曾经是怎样的神
It might help you remember the god you once were.
你个死牙仙
You fuckin' tooth fairy.
影·穆恩
Shadow Moon?
见到你真是太好了
it's so great to see you.
迈克 这是我妹妹
Mike. This is my sister.
妹妹
Sister.
同父异母的妹妹
Half-sister: same father, different mother.
萨姆·黑鸦 这位是迈克·安塞尔
Sam Black Crow, this is Mike Ainsel.
迈克
Mike, huh?
快来 进屋
Come on, get in here.
赶紧把红酒起开
Let's open one of those bottles of wine.
一路开得怎么样 妹妹
How was the drive, Sis?
好远
Long.
谢谢你赶了过来
I appreciate you making it out.
-房♥子不错 -谢谢
- Place looks great. - Thank you.
BGM: Dancing with the Wind by The Trade-Offs
玛格瑞 红酒要放哪
Hey, Marguerite, where would you like the wine?
放桌子上就行
Uh, on the table's fine.
看见那边的开瓶器了吗
Do you see the wine key over there?
你形象挺利索
You clean up nice.
你在湖畔镇待了很久了吗 迈克
You been in Lakeside long, Mike?
没有 也不确定
No. Um, not really sure
还要待多久
how long I'm gonna stay, though.
他开始给自己的公♥寓♥刷墙了
He started painting his apartment.
-妈 -不不不
- Hi, Mom. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
-那些东西放外面 -别这样
- Those stay outside. - Come on.
会把家里都熏臭的
They're gonna stink up the house.
-里昂 -你好
- Hey, Leon. - Hey.
曲棍球赛季和它的味道萦绕着我们
Hockey season and its aroma are upon us.
你是不是很会滑冰 安塞尔先生
You, uh, much of a skater, Mr. Ainsel?
不是 没学过
No. Never learned.
真的吗 我三岁的时候我妈就教我了
Seriously? I was three when my mom taught me.
我们都是玛格瑞教出来的
Marguerite taught all of us.
如果你运气好的话
You know, maybe if you're lucky,
她可能也会教你
she might teach you, too.
当时我们失去她的时候
When it happened, when we lost her...
给我的感觉就像被未知的敌人伏击了似的
I felt ambushed by an enemy I didn't know.
在我应该陪着你
In shame, I ran away
安慰你的时候 我耻辱地逃了
when I should've stayed to comfort you.
我们应该一起面对的
We could have faced it together.
我应该留下来
I... should have stayed.
嗯
Well.
确实
Yeah.
不过 对我来说选择恨你
Well, it was easier for me...
比哀悼我们的孩子
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表