剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
好像是我的 奶奶
I think that's mine, Gramma.
肯定是从我口袋里掉出去了
It must've fallen out of my pocket.
大家请注意
Attention.
手持橙色卡片的人
Those with orange cards,
现在请去指定的区域
please make your way to the designated area at this time.
仅限橙色卡片持有者
Orange card holders only.
什么鬼
The fuck...
极速喷雾
遇虫即杀
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
妈的
Fuck.
要送你吗
Hey, you... you want a ride?
我要回城里
I'm heading back to town.
玛格瑞一拿出记事本
Once Marguerite pulls out that notepad,
她就完全不记得时间了
she loses all track of time.
我没事 我不介意等一等
I'm, I'm fine. I don't mind waiting.
嗯
Yeah...
是这样
You know...
我一直在找机会
I've been looking for,
和你聊聊
an opportunity to talk to you about the...
那天在警局的事
the other day down at the station.
希望你明白 我只是做好本职工作
I hope you understand, I'm just doing my job with...
艾莉森失踪了 而你刚到城里
...you know, Alison missing, and you being a new guy in town,
我是警♥察♥
and you know, what with me being, a cop who...
我又正好是白人之类的
...happens to be Caucasian, and so forth and...
而你却是
You know, just the optics of you being,
却是...
you know, somebody...
却是非裔美国人
...somebody who's African American.
我只是不想引起
I just don't want you to get the-the-wrong,
误会
idea...
湖畔镇没有种族歧视
Lakeside isn't that kind of place.
湖畔镇还是属于美国吧
Lakeside's still in America, right?
是没错
Yeah, I mean, yeah, it is.
我明白你的意思
I see what you're trying to say there,
但你知道我们并不是...
but, you know we're not...
柴德
Hey, Chad.
抱歉
Sorry.
你那边有什么情况 弗朗西斯
What've you got there, Frances?
榆木街260号♥有人报案入室偷窃
A B&E reported at 260 Elm Street.
收到 就来
Copy that. En route.
本月第四次了
Fourth one this month.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
Ins已经占据了我的生活
Instagram's taking over my life.
这些人为了涨粉丝真是什么都肯做
What these people will do to get followers.
那可不
Oh, you have no idea.
我是来见德墨忒尔的
I'm here to see Demeter.
好吧 那是姓还是名
All right. Is that a first or last name?
这就是全名
That's the whole name.
像碧昂丝那种吗
Like Beyoncé?
没错
Precisely.
你知道德墨忒尔的 珍妮丝
You know Demeter, Janice.
从奥林匹斯山来的那位
From Mount Olympus?
对啊
Oh, right.
那个德墨忒尔
That Demeter.
好吧
Okay.
德墨忒尔只有一个
There's only one Demeter.
反正在美国是这样
Well, in America anyway.
是的 就是她
Yup. That's her.
我带你去见独属于我们楼内的女神
I'll take you to see our very own in-house goddess,
先让珍妮丝给你登记
once Janice gets you signed in.
您是哪位
And you are?
星期三
Wednesday.
名字是
First name?
-先生 -好的
- Mister. - Right.
我还需要你签个免责声明就行
So, I'm just gonna have you sign this release.
别担心 你不会出事的
Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen to you.
满月又不会持续两周
Full moon isn't for two weeks.
非常感谢
Thank you.
好吧 这边走
All right. Right this way.
跟我来 先生
Follow me, sir.
话说 格伦避风港收♥容♥所♥的居民
So, uh, what are the residents
都在「避」什么风呢
of Haven Glen Retreat retreating from?
主要是逃避现实吧
Reality, mostly.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
走开 奥夫尼尔
Go away, Ofnir.
你没事吧 先生
You okay, sir?
真是 好久没见了
It's, uh... it's been a long time.
也没多久
Not long enough.
没什么事 汉克
Everything's fine, Hank.
赶快滚
Go... away.
你能找一位员工替你接管一会儿吗
Could you get one of your employees to take over for a while,
好让我们能找个地方安静地聊天
so we can go somewhere and chat quietly?
给你 威尔斯女士
Here you are, Miss Wells.
我不是这里的老板 奥夫尼尔
I don't own this place, Ofnir.
我是这里的病人
I'm a patient here.
所以 慢着慢着
So... oh, do, do, do, do.
太湿了 太湿了
Too wet, too wet.
辛泽曼
柴德说那已经是
So, Chad says that that was
本月报告的第四起入室盗窃案了
the fourth burglary reported this month.
所以我想这个你也许用得上
So I thought maybe you could use some of these.
-所以你... -是的
- And I'm guessing... - Yeah.
有过前几天晚上我们差点就被入侵的经历
I had them all put in when we had that attempted break-in
我就全装好了
the other night.
你就不肯放过那件事啊
Oh, you're not gonna let that go, huh?
好吧 那么
Okay, uh, well then,
我想我还是把这些带回辛泽曼吧
I guess I will just take these back to Hinzelmann's.
我在泡茶
I'm making tea.
-你想喝一杯吗 -是的 麻烦了
- You want some? - Yeah. Please.
药草茶行吗
Herbal okay?
非常感谢
Thank you.
介意我看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
你随意吧
Knock yourself out.
我总是买♥♥一堆好书
I keep buying all of these great books,
妄想着总有一天 我会有时间
thinking I'm actually gonna have time
来读这些书的
to read them one of these days.
如果你得了空
Well, if you get the chance,
我推荐丹尼斯·莱汉的作品 哪本都好
I recommend anything by Dennis Lehane.
-要加蜂蜜吗 -要的 谢谢
- You take honey? - Yes, please.
希罗多德的「历史」
Herodotus The Histories.
希罗多德 「历史」
这本可不太好读
Wooh... Found that one challenging,
希罗多德 「历史」
但值得
but worth it.
你怎么会有时间读的
Wow. Where do you find the time?
我时间还真不少 我不是...
Uh, well, I had a lotta time in...
失眠嘛
Uh, in... somnia.
其实 要是你有什么特别无聊的书
You know, in fact, if you have anything that's really boring
不如就借给我吧
you wouldn't mind loaning me,
我巴不得让自己昏睡过去呢
I'm trying to render myself unconscious.
我还真有这种书
I've got just the thing.
你只要保证按时去图书馆还书就行了
You just have to promise to return it to the library on time.
「湖畔镇日志」
Lakeside City Journal.
「2000年到2004年」
"2000 to 2004."
我当时在研究一个故事
I was researching a story.
我还有2005到2018年的
I've also got 2005 to 2018.
-我已经开始想睡了 -对吧
- I am already sleepy. - Right?
我是该死报纸的编辑
I'm the editor of the goddamn newspaper
连我看着都睁不开眼
and I couldn't keep my eyes open.
湖滨城
我想艾莉森会出现的
I think Alison's gonna turn up.
-我希望你是对的 -我很肯定
- I hope you're right. - I'm sure of it.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表