剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
美国众神
前情提要
我只是需要到开罗
I just need to get to Cairo.
-上来吧 -我还不知道你的名字
- Get in. - Never did catch your name.
开罗
萨姆·布莱克·克罗
Sam Black Crow.
星期三哪去了
Where the fuck is Wednesday?
你就为了住进精神病院
You blew up a bar in order to get yourself
炸了一间酒吧
committed to a mental institution.
还有你想把德墨忒尔解救出去的小心思...
And your little plan to free Demeter...
她以前是我夫人
She was my wife.
你待不了一周
You won't last a week.
我挺过一周 你给我一晚
I last a week, you give me one night.
我同意打赌
I'll take that bet.
斯维尼还活着吗
Is Sweeney alive?
我不知道精灵去哪儿了也不知道他离开的原因
I don't know where the Jinn is or why he left.
那你跟我一起帮我找星期三吧
Why don't you come with me and help me track down Wednesday?
-然后呢 -杀了他
- And do what? - Kill him.
案子有什么新进展
What's the latest on the case?
艾莉森失踪后又发生了三起入室抢劫
Three more break-ins since Alison went missing,
有个疯子在偷女士的内衣
some sicko is stealing ladies' unmentionables...
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait!
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
The hell's wrong with you?
比奇丝把我搞惨了
Bilquis fucked me up.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
美国的故事是命运的故事
The story of America is one of destiny.
从一位残酷的国王的暴♥政♥中解放出来之后
Freed from the tyranny of a cruel king,
一个新的强大的共和国诞生了
a powerful new republic was born.
他们寻求神的指引
Divine guidance was required to show these
开示如今这个美♥利♥坚♥合众国
now United States of America
如何公平与正义地使用新获取的权力
the just and righteous application of its newly acquired power.
还有谁比战神提尔更适合领导这个浴血的国家
So who better to shepherd a country baptized in blood than a war god, Tyr?
实际上是两个战神
Make that two war gods,
其中一位相对而言更是天生的领袖
one a more natural leader than the other.
两位神都非常清楚 战争
Both gods knew full well, where there's war,
意味着金钱
there's money.
奥丁 两位神中更有野心的那位
Odin, the more ambitious of the two,
追求权力和影响力
sought power and influence.
相信我 亲爱的朋友
Trust me, my dear friend.
这只是接下来众多战争中的第一场
This is just the first of many wars to come.
有史以来最伟大的军队
The greatest army ever to march into battle
刚刚竟被一群农民 商人和妇女打败了
has just been skunked by a bunch of farmers, tradesmen, and women.
全世界都应该小心了
The world would do well to take heed.
一个热爱战争与金钱的国家
A nation in love with war and money.
这里还真是你的快乐老家 兄弟
You are indeed home, my brother.
就我而言 我很高兴康沃利斯终于投降了
For my part, I'm elated Cornwallis finally surrendered.
我得去处理一些私事
I have some personal business to attend to.
女人吗
A woman?
女神
A goddess.
不用你问 我答应了
Before you ask, the answer is yes.
我会帮你追求她的
I will help you woo her.
但是 历经了几个世纪的战争和追求
But... after centuries of warring and wooing,
尽管奥丁在他那个年代曾睡过许多女神...
for, after all, Odin had bedded many a goddess in his day...
但没什么能让他对那一刻有所准备...
nothing could have prepared him for the moment...
他第一次见到她的那一刻
when he first saw her.
亲爱的格拉迪丝你好
Dearest Gladys.
-德墨忒尔 -你好先生
- Demeter. - Dear sir.
谷物女神
She of the Grain.
生命的赋予者
Giver of Life.
丰收女神
Goddess of Nourishment.
请进吧
Do come in.
德墨忒尔
星期三先生
Mr. Wednesday?
汉克
Hank.
你错过晚餐了
You missed your dinner.
是没胃口吗
Are you off your food?
好吧 楼下公共休息室里有宵夜
Okay, there's a, uh, evening snack downstairs in the common room.
我这就去
I'm there.
帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favor?
把这些都拿到我房♥间去
Take all this up to my room, huh?
好吧 这些都是什么
Okay. What is all this?
我的大作
My masterpiece.
美国众神
第三季第六集
与谷物女神共进晚餐就是享受女神本身
To dine with the Goddess of the Grain is to feast upon divinity itself.
-可以吗 -当然 请坐吧 奥夫尼尔
- May I? - Oh, yes. You may sit, Ofnir.
埃尔莎
Elsa...
我刚刚一直在画室里看你的水彩画
I've just been looking at your watercolors in the art room.
技艺精湛
Exquisite technique.
你的作品让我想起了年轻时的乔治娅·奥·吉弗They remind me of a young Georgia O'Keeffe,
美国传奇画家 以画花卉著名
但你的作品
except your pictures,
看着更像花朵
they look more like flowers.
你来这里到底为了什么
What are you really doing here?
你根本没病
You're not even sick.
我们不该去评判他人的苦痛
Oh, now, it's not for us to judge the affliction of others.
有些疾病...
Some maladies are...
症状外显 另一些则...
apparent on the surface, but others... Oh!
会隐藏起来 如同...
They hide like...
灵魂深处腐烂的黑斑
black rot deep in the soul.
-喝茶吗 -谢谢 不加糖
- Tea? - Oh, please. No sugar.
我确信这个地方对一些人有奇效
Oh, I'm sure this place does wonders for some people.
我只是担心如果充满活力的灵魂被锁着
It's just that I do worry what happens
与生命中的愉悦隔绝 会发生什么
to vibrant souls locked away from life's pleasures.
我觉得你马上就能得到答案了
Oh, I think you're about to find out.
汉克
Hank.
星期三先生
Mr. Wednesday.
我有事和你说
Need to talk to you.
怎么了
What?
你们继续 不用管我 女士们
Carry on without me, ladies, huh?
你不必担心我
You needn't worry about me.
一切尽在我的掌控之中
I have everything under control.
星期三先生
Mr. Wednesday,
我确信这玩意导致了你的精神崩溃
I have to believe that this is contributing to your psychotic break.
那个老姑娘还宝刀未老 是不是
Well, the old girl's still on her game, huh?
严格说来 我现在得给你做体腔检查
Technically, I'm supposed to cavity search you now.
汉克 我屁♥眼♥里没什么特别的东西
Hank, nothing in my keister but the usual.
我又不嗑药
I'm not a pill guy, huh?
我的能量饮料就是一两杯蜂蜜酒
Liftoff for me is a flagon or two of mead.
这是有着悠久传统的爱情游戏的一部分
No, this is part of the time-honored tradition of Le Jeu D'Amour, hmm?
晚上好
Good evening.
星期三先生 我只是想告诉你...
Mr. Wednesday? I just wanted to let you know that...
-你好丽莎 -汉克 抱歉
- Hey, Liz. - Hank, I'm sorry.
-我没意识到... -没事 没关系
- I didn't realize-- - No. It's all right. No.
还有五分钟就要上陶艺课了
Uh, so, five-minute warning for the pottery class.
伊丽莎白是教陶艺课的 在这里
Uh, Elizabeth teaches pottery. Here.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
我之前在本宁顿学院学陶艺
Uh, I studied ceramics at Bennington.
是吗 我都不知道呢
Oh, you did? I didn't know that.
总而言之
Anyway, so, yeah.
还有 五 分钟
Uh, five, yeah. Minutes.
好的
Okay.
正如我刚刚说的
Uh, as I was saying,
-严禁使用管制药物... -算你走运
- controlled substances are strictly prohibited... - Lucky for you,
丘比特显然是在围着你们绕圈子
Cupid appears to have flown in circles
因为你俩都无语伦次了
because you two have been struck dumb.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
两位志趣相投的心理健康专家
Two passionately like-minded mental health professionals
在这个疯人院里找到了彼此
find each other in this looney bin?
这种事的概率有多大
What are the chances, huh?
等等 你是说...
Hold up. Are you saying...
你觉得她喜欢我吗
You think she's into me?
任何愿意忍♥受你愚蠢的胡说八道
Well, anybody who would endure that mindless jibber-jabber,
并从始至终对你抱有善意与微笑的人
repay you in kind, smiling throughout,
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表