剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
to ensure Laura's safety.
此外 一旦目标被消灭 你 你的同伙
Furthermore, once the target has been eliminated, you, your allies,
执行人和代理人应当为她
officiates, and surrogates shall furnish
提供24小时保护
24-hour protection for her
防止任何组织寻求报复
from any and all parties seeking retribution or retaliation.
不是问题
Not a problem.
在完成任务之后
Upon completion of the assignment,
我当事人与你 你的继任者 继承人和受让人
my client will have no further obligation to you,
没有任何关系
your successors, heirs, or assignees.
听起来像是你们不信任我们
Sounds like you don't trust us.
我们要求上述条件和条款以书面形式
We will need these terms and conditions memorialized
记录下来并由双方共同签订
in a document binding on both parties.
同意并接受
Agreed and accepted.
就这样吧
I think we're done here.
等一下 还有一件事
Uh, wait. One more thing.
保护条款必须萨利姆
That protection also has to cover Salim
和另一个人
and one other person.
影·穆恩
Shadow Moon.
没问题
Why not?
但是 如果你那边失败了
However, if you should fail to hold up on your end,
你会死掉而且你的朋友们也会没命
you will die and your friends'll die.
我同意
I accept.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
萨利姆 我不会搞砸这件事的
Salim, I'm not gonna fuck this up.
现在我们达成协议了
Now we do have a deal.
这个手♥机♥的GPS会指引你到第一个地点
The phone's GPS will direct you to your first location.
到了之后 你会收到如何
Once there, you will receive instructions
获取矛的指示
on how to acquire the spear.
开销怎么算
Uh, what about expenses?
你可以用这上面的
You can tap that.
行吧
Okay.
祝你如有神助
Godspeed.
吃屌♥去吧
Eat a dick.
感谢众神你没事
Thank the gods you're okay, huh?
考狄利娅呢
Now, where's Cordelia, huh?
她在洗澡
She's in the shower.
你坦白一切的行为
Your whole coming-out routine
属实把她吓到了 怎么回事
really fucked her brain up pretty good. What's goin' on?
有一个嗜血狂战士
Some blood-craving berserker,
曾经发誓保护我
who was once signed to protect me,
失去了对现实的最后一丝控制
has lost whatever his last tenuous grip was on reality,
然后 我也不知道 可能因为迷幻药
and, I don't know, due to psychedelics,
脑膜炎或者傅满洲的诅咒
brain fever, the curse of Fu Manchu,
谁知道呢
who knows anyway,
最近 他在屠♥杀♥我的信徒
lately, he's taken to slaughtering my followers.
没事 我又不是信徒
It's fine. I'm not a follower.
是的 你不是
No, you are not.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
这就是为什么你需要跟我们走直到这件事解决
Which is why you need to come with us until this has been resolved.
听着
All right, look, I'm...
我不能指望考狄利娅跟着一起走
I wouldn't count on Cordelia as a travel companion.
好吗 我更不会放下这里的一切
Okay? And I'm definitely not gonna just drop everything here
再跟你上路了
to get on the road with you again.
因为你遇见了某个人
Because you have met someone.
我不知道你的小鸟都告诉你什么了
I dunno what your little birds have told you.
我得到的教训
What I have learned...
是残酷的命运
...is that cruel fate
极少的给予我们
gives us few opportunities
去真正的与某人的灵魂交流的机会
to totally connect with the soul of another.
考狄利娅确实说了你和德墨忒尔没成了
Cordelia did say things didn't work out with you and Demeter.
很不幸 是的
Sadly, no.
真可惜
It's a shame.
如果你真留下来了 至少保证我你会保持警惕
If you do stay, promise me you'll be vigilant?
行
Yeah.
你不也有危险吗
Aren't you in danger, too?
我活了这么久
I haven't been around for millennia
能没有两下子来保护自己吗
without learning how to fend for myself.
如果你
Ah, now look, if you...
如果你需要我 我的意思是真的需要我
If you need me, and I mean really need me...
打电♥话♥
...you call.
考狄利娅 亲爱的
Cordelia, my dear.
我知道最近事情的发展
I realize recent developments
让一些烦人的真♥相♥露了出来
have brought forth some disturbing truths.
烦人的真♥相♥
Heh. Disturbing truths.
你没觉得有点轻描淡写了吗
Don't you think that's kind of an understatement?
这是他的强项
Oh, well. That's his specialty.
信息量有点大
It's a... it's a lot to take in.
的确
Indeed.
我在选人方面很少出错
I rarely make mistakes in my personnel selection,
但是在这种情况下
but under the circumstances,
我解除你所有合同义务
I'm releasing you from any contractual obligations
你可能需要
you might have to...
你把我卷入这个烂摊子
You-you get me jammed up in this creep show,
-然后现在你要开了我 -不不不
- and now you're firing me? - No, no, no, no, no.
我在给你一个选择
I'm giving you a choice.
那如果我选择留下来呢
And if I choose to stay put?
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
这才是我的女孩
That's my girl, huh?
你穿好衣服
Well, you get dressed.
我在车里等你 怎么样 而你
I'll wait for you in the car, okay? And you...
你注意安全
You stay safe, huh?
你又不欠他什么
You don't owe him anything.
顺便告诉你一下
And-and just so you know,
你这么做只会更危险
this doesn't get any less dangerous.
那又怎样
So what?
我就应该装作无事发生一样回去做事
I'm just supposed to go back to business as usual
明知众神就在我们身边
knowing gods walk among us?
我做不到
I can't do that.
就像你做不到一样
Any more than you can.
靠
Fuck...
「比奇丝来到这片土地时是一个完整的神灵
"Bilquis arrived in this land a deity in full.
示巴的化身
The avatar of Sheba,
是女王 是爱神
a queen, Goddess of love.
然而她真的是吗
Or was she?
她的崇拜者是这么跟她讲的
Her worshippers told her as much,
也许他们只是在相互讨论
though perhaps they were communicating
他们想要的她的形象
what they needed her to be.
之后 通过奥里莎的祈祷
Then, through the intercession of the Orishas,
我们的圣女认清了自己不是什么
our divine sister identified who she was not.
但是在一个人认识到
But before one can step into the light
自己的真♥相♥之前 必须先知道真♥相♥是什么
of one's own truth, one must first determine what that truth is.
「君往何处去」就像罗马人说的那样
Quo vadis, as the Romans say.
你要去哪 为什么」
Where are you going? And why?"
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters,
让我们之灵指引我
let the spirit of the "we" guide me
占卜正确的行动
to divine right action...
言行合一传播知识
...in word and deed to spread the knowledge
众多人的力量中
that in the strength of the many
蕴含着同一个爱的力量
lies the power of the one love.
你能行的 这就对了
You got this. There you go.
来 眼睛往看 来
Come on, eyes up. Come on.
我听说冰比水泥要硬
Yeah, I-I... I read that ice is harder than concrete.
别把注意力放到冰上
Don't think about the ice.
把注意力放在弯曲你的膝盖
Think about bending your knees,
保持重心在正中♥央♥
keeping your weight centered.
放松你的肩膀
Relax your shoulders.
好吧 发生什么事了
Okay, ah! What happened?
发生什么事了 我刚刚一直集中精神在放松上
What happened? I was totally concentrating on relaxing.
集中得少一点 放松多一点
Concentrate less, relax more.
尽量不要摔个脸着地
And try not to face plant.
谢了
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表