剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
Thanks.
试试这个
Okay. Let's try this.
就是这样 跟着我
There you go. Follow me.
我在想你愿不愿意
I was wondering if you might wanna... Oh!
-稳住 -滑完后一起吃个晚饭
- Steady. - Ha! Ha! ...grab dinner after this.
为了感谢你教我滑冰
As-as like a thank you for the lesson.
你知道的 你和里昂都欢迎来
You know, y-you and Leon can come, of course.
里昂今晚去朋友家过夜
Leon's got a sleepover tonight,
你不介意只有我一个人来吧
but if you don't mind having dinner with just me?
-不介意 -我扶住你了
- Yup. - I've got ya.
我没问题
That works for me.
我们要不要放手试试
How about we try letting go?
我不确定我准备好了
Yeah, I... Not sure I'm ready.
你能行的
You got this.
这很简单
It's easy.
迈克·安塞尔 你真是个冰上奇迹
You, Mike Ainsel, are a miracle on ice.
迈克
Mike?
你真摔了
You really ate it.
你看到那枚硬币了吗
Did you... did you see that coin?
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
你摔着头了吗
Did you hit your head?
没 我很好
No, I'm... I'm fine.
我想你最好休息一会
I think you better stay put for a minute.
一杯热可可能让你缓过劲来
Then, a cup of hot cocoa will fix you right up.
Otis Clay
♪ All right ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Tell me why did you have to go ♪
♪ Girl I'm 'bout to fall away ♪
♪ To get you back ♪
♪ So good to fall away ♪
♪ To get you back Oh yeah ♪
欢迎来参加派对
Hi! Welcome to the party!
我是麦乐迪
I'm Melody.
我是比奇丝
I'm... Bilquis.
我想我应该和一个人在这见面
I... believe I'm supposed to meet someone here.
这里有很多人
Well, there's a lot of someones here, so...
就是她
That's her.
尤金妮亚
Eugenia?
大家都爱尤金妮亚
Everybody loves Eugenia.
虽然她很难搞
Even though she's quite a handful,
特别是她生病之后
especially since she got sick.
尤金妮亚 失陪一下
Eugenia. Will you excuse me?
你最好悠着点
You might wanna go easy.
尤金妮亚
Eugenia?
我相信你和我有事情需要聊聊
I believe that you and I have something to talk about.
这么好的吗
Well, isn't that fine.
现在把我的盘子还给我
Now give me back my plate.
-我来这是因为... -我知道你为什么来这
- I'm here because-- - I know why you're here.
我会把我对詹金斯牧师说的话也告诉你
And I'll tell you what I've been telling Pastor Jenkins:
我知道我要死了
I know I'm dying,
但他不能再派你们这些满脸堆笑的
but he got to stop sending you church ladies here
教会女士来这
with your smiley ways
让我赶紧去领奖
to hurry me off to my reward.
我不是来自...
I'm not from--
我很感激教会为这个社区所做的一切
I appreciate all the church has done for the community,
虽然我不买♥♥你们卖♥♥的东西
even though I don't buy the product you're selling,
但我这辈子还没活够呢
but I've still got business to see to in this life.
所以你去忙你自己的事吧
So you go about your business!
但先把我的盘子还给我
But first, give me back my plate!
欧桑
Oshun?
邀请别人参与到一件事中来
It's difficult to invite someone
是很困难的
to be a part of something
除非你自己已经参与其中
until you are a part of it yourself.
我试着提醒你了
I tried to warn you.
尤金妮亚一直都这么直接 但最近
Eugenia's always been direct, but lately...
她就像像只疯狗逮谁咬谁
her bite is like a junkyard dog.
和我阿姨一比她就像只小猫咪
She's a kitty cat next to my auntie.
她要是扯了你一道口子
When she tears a strip off you,
你最好去查查有没有狂犬病
you best get yourself checked for rabies.
来吧 来吃点蛋糕
Come. Let's get some cake.
♪ I got to find a way to get this New Orleans back ? ♪
♪ I can't stand it no longer ? ♪
如果这个约翰这么危险
Hey, if this Johan guy's so dangerous,
你为什么会觉得和他谈谈会有帮助
why do you think talking to him's gonna help?
我可能不会和他谈
I may not talk to him.
我有可能直接杀了他
I may just fucking kill him.
来吧
Come on.
邓科
Dunker!
邓科 你在这里
Dunk! There you are, huh?
格瓦尔德
Geirvaldr!
过这么久了
It's been so long.
确实
It has indeed.
我们上次见面时 你刚榨干一个寡妇的
When last we met, you had just done a widow
最后一分钱还吃了她的羊
out of her last cent and had eaten her goat.
如果不是我太饱了的话
Yeah, if I wasn't so full,
我也会把她的孩子吃掉
I-I would have eaten her kid, too.
「孩子」是指小羊吗
"Kid" As in baby goat?
是啊
Yeah.
一个胖乎乎的小男孩
Such a roly-poly boy.
你懂的 那些胖小子
You know, the fat ones,
他们一向最美味了
they're always- they're always best for eatin'.
我是来见你的租客的
Anyway, I'm here to see your tenant.
在这里等着 记住要是你碰了任何东西
Wait here. And remember if you touch anything,
你就得去打破伤风
you'll need a tetanus shot.
得遵守规定 全能的父
Rules are rules, All-Father.
-你也不能例外 -当然
- Even for you. - Of course.
得守规定
And rules need to be obeyed.
开始吧
Proceed.
能破坏语言 也能解放语言
Speech it spoils, yet speech it frees.
是酒吗
Booze perhaps?
邓科 你得加油啊
Dunker, you gotta do better than that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们都需要喝一杯
Jesus. We could all use a drink.
约翰不在这里
Johan is not there.
他出去有一阵了
Yeah. Went out a while ago.
在我上楼之前
And you didn't think to mention that to me
你没想着告诉我吗
before I went upstairs.
我喜欢出谜语
I like to do the riddles.
你知道他可能去哪吗
Any idea where he's gone?
我不知道 他说了什么去看牙医
I dunno. He said something about going to a dentist.
考狄利娅 我们走
Cordelia, we're outta here.
他要是没回答谜语会怎么样
Hey, what would happen if he didn't answer the riddle?
我就会砍下他的舌头
Oh, I-I would've got to cut out his tongue.
ALFREDA BROCKINGTON
♪ But I'm the girl who's getting... ♪
♪ Come on, and give it back ♪
♪ Won't you give it back ♪
♪ Then you come back to me saying I'm no good ♪
♪ Tell me where... ♪
约翰
Johan.
你不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
向后转 走开
Turn around, walk away.
我不敢相信我没认出来你
I can't believe I didn't recognize you.
我得让你看到从前的我
I had to show you who I was.
我还没准备好离开现世
I'm not ready to leave this life yet.
去别的地方收魂去吧
Go harvest your souls somewhere else.
滚
Shoo!
你当时在场
You were there.
你和影·穆恩在一起
You were with Shadow Moon.
是的
Yes, I was.
我给他接生到这个世上
I midwifed him into this world.
圣母叶玛亚指引着我的双手
Mother Yemoja guiding my hands.
他的父亲很生气
His father was angry.
被海岸线牵制着
Bound to these shores.
我不想拆散一个家庭
I didn't like breaking up a family,
但是他会毁了那个孩子的
but he would've destroyed that boy.
影·穆恩现在是个男子汉了
Shadow Moon is a man now.
但他仍然需要我们的帮助
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表