剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
好好考虑一下吧
Think about it.
等到你们召集好军队
By the time that you would gather your armies,
碎片大厦早已建成
SHARD will be in completion,
旧神将成为过往
and the Old Gods will be de-indexed,
抹除干净
erased,
被世人遗忘
and forgotten.
我们把星期三的遗体送到世界之树之后
Once we deliver Wednesday's remains to the Tree,
我真心建议你放下这段
I strongly suggest you move past this.
过好自己的人生
Get on with your life.
别再回头
And do not look back.
记住了
Noted.
听我说
Hey, listen.
既然我们不能在这动手
Since we can't do it here,
后面有一块地 就在马路对面
there's a field just in the back, across the street.
结果人命的好地方
It's a good place to die.
朝脑门砸下去
Now, hit straight on the forehead
干净利落
for a quick and clean.
要是砸脖子上 又慢又痛苦
If you hit the neck, it will be slow and painful.
我建议砸脖子
I recommend the neck.
我去车上等
I'll wait in the car.
那家伙身上的味熏死人了
The fuckin' smell on that guy.
臭了的金枪鱼加上烟臭味
Bad tuna on a smoke break.
好了
Listen.
我不是因为自私才这么做的
I didn't do this for purely selfish reasons.
得了吧
Oh, bullshit.
好吧
Okay, fine.
可是 影子 你是自♥由♥人了
But, Shadow, you're free now.
再也不受他的什么协议 诡计
No more of his compacts or schemes
什么战争杀戮的牵制了
or war-fuckin' murder.
你可以追寻自己一直以来的梦想
Okay, you can go after what you've always wanted:
围着白栅栏的房♥子
a white picket fence,
不会出轨的妻子
wifey giving you a couple kids
生养几个孩子
instead of blowing your friends.
我...
I...
少跟我说
Don't you fuckin' dare
你杀了他是为了让我过得更好
tell me that you killed him to make my life better.
你不了解我 不知道我想要什么
You have no idea who I am, what I want.
我知道你不欠他的
I know that you don't owe him shit.
他除了让你的人生更痛苦以外
What did he ever do for you
给过你什么
except make your life fuckin' miserable?
他给了我目标
He gave me a purpose.
成为比他更优秀的领袖
To be a better leader than he ever could've been.
领袖
A leader?
什么的领袖
Of what?
变革
Change.
让人类免于毁灭
Before humanity goes down the tubes.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So...
你是说你现在是神了吗
Are you saying that you're a God now?
我是说我有我的宿命
I'm sayin' I have a destiny.
我得顺着它来
And I need to follow it wherever it takes me.
好吧
Cool.
那你就是疯了
Cool, so you've lost your fuckin' mind.
好吧
Right.
现在就杀了我吧 你终于有机会
Just kill me now because you finally have a chance
挽回你的人生 可你做了什么
to unfuck your life, and what do you do?
你喝了星期三的迷魂药了
You drink Wednesday's Kool-Aid?
他招呼一句「全体上车」
He says, "All aboard,"
你就跟着跳上疯狂列车
you jump on the fuckin' crazy train?
让我解脱吧 别让我眼睁睁看着了
Just put me out of my misery so I don't have to watch.
算了
Fine.
你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
你不相信我能有所成就
What, y-you don't believe I'm capable of doing great things,
那就这样吧 这是你的人生
so, you know what? This- here's your life.
悲惨 孤独
Okay? Miserable, lonely.
好好享受
Enjoy.
你知道吗 你不是唯一一个有天命的人
You didn't corner the fuckin' market on destiny, you know?
从上次我见你之后我穿过了九道地狱之门
I have been through nine gates of hell since I saw you last.
我也有所启发
And I have gained a little insight too.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
客满
恭喜你
Congratulations!
你正式步上你爹的后尘了
You're officially on the way to becoming your old man!
-我们走 -不管她了
- Let's go. - What, you're leaving her?
你不打算完成任务吗
You're not gonna finish the job?
我是星期三唯一活着的儿子
I am Wednesday's last living son,
怎么处置行刺他的人
so what happens to his assassin
是我的特权
is my prerogative.
这样吗
Yeah?
他现在能看见你
Well, he can see you right now
还有你的大不敬
and your disrespect.
为你感到羞耻
Shame on you.
我要为老混♥蛋♥守灵
I'm sitting vigil for the old motherfucker.
我们走
Let's go.
这个鬼地方
This fuckin' place.
感谢诸神我找到你了
Thank Gods I found you.
BGM: Carry Me Home by The Sweeplings
♪ Carry me home ♪
♪ When the light in my eyes does fade ♪
♪ Carry me home ♪
♪ When the shadow comes to take me away ♪
♪ Lay down my bones ♪
♪ Knowing I'll be in a better place ♪
♪ Release my soul ♪
♪ Carry me home ♪
♪ Oh yeah yeah ♪
♪ Oh yeah yeah ♪
♪ Oh yeah yeah ♪
♪ Oh yeah yeah ♪
♪ Oh yeah yeah ♪
♪ Oh yeah yeah ♪
♪ Carry me home ♪
♪ When the light in my eyes does fade ♪
♪ Carry me home ♪
♪ When the shadow comes to take me away ♪
♪ Lay down my bones ♪
♪ Knowing I'll be in a better place ♪
♪ Release my soul ♪
♪ Carry me ♪
♪ Home ♪
这都是什么人
Who the fuck's this?
命运女神诺恩
The Norns.
她们照料世界之树和兀儿德之泉
They tend to the World Tree and Urd's Well,
用泉水滋养世界之树
whose water nourishes said tree.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you,
影·穆恩 奥丁之子
Shadow Moon, son of Odin.
我们该做准备了
We must prepare.
不会是搞捆绑那一套吧
Please tell me there's not a gimp involved.
我可不想设什么局限
I don't want to stipulate to that.
这是我第一次守灵
This is my first vigil.
如果你不能像个男人一样
If you're not man enough
处决你的杀父凶手
to execute your father's murderer,
你就没资格为他守灵
you don't deserve to sit at his vaka.
你说了不算
Wasn't your call.
你最好希望自己没命 如果你不死的话
Well, you better hope to die because if you don't,
我会弄死你的
I'll take care of it.
时间之水会洗去你的过去
The water of time will wash away your past
让你对未来做好准备
and prepare you for your future.
你懂这些的是吗
You know about this stuff, right?
我做的决定正确吗
Am I making the right decision?
你改变主意了吗
Have you changed your mind?
没有
No.
你是在吃原始数据吗
Are you trying to consume raw data?
这也太糟糕了
That is so messed up.
地下室底层里是什么
What's in the sub-basement?
工件1吗
Artifact 1?
这栋楼没有地下室底层
There is no sub-basement in this building.
我只是想帮你
I just wanna help you.
我知道你在撒谎
I know that you are lying.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得如果我能从那个东西黑出来
You think if I could hack my way out of that thing,
难道不会重新给它编程吗
I wouldn't know how to reprogram it?
你的守灵仪式我做完了 沃坦
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表