剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
Assistant professor at Columbia according to Sanders' contacts.
她留了十条语♥音♥信息
Now, she has left 10 voicemails,
每一条都比上一条更急切担忧
each one more desperate than the last.
如果桑德斯有保镖
If Sanders had a security detail,
他生出来的后代肯定也有
so do the heirs who sprang from his loins.
对
Yeah.
我们从他女儿的保镖下手
We lean on one of his daughter's body men,
就能找到比奇丝
they'll give us Bilquis.
你还真是个神探呢
Gold star for Nancy Drew.
叫你当时处死我 活该
That's for lynching me, peckerwood.
我已经道过歉了
I already apologized for that.
不接受
Apology not accepted.
永远不会
Not now. Not ever.
我不是一个人
I am not alone.
我选择坚信
I choose to believe that.
我必须坚信
I have to believe that.
我不是一个人
I am not alone.
我不是一个人
I am not alone.
我选择坚信
I choose to believe that.
我必须坚信
I have to believe that.
我不是一个人
I am not alone.
桑德斯是个熟客
Sanders was a regular.
差不多一年了 每周都会去见她一次
Been seeing her once a week for over a year now.
问题是她在为谁工作
The question is, who's she working for?
你的高祖母
Your great-great-grandmother?
对 她当时可算个人物
Oh yeah, she was a personage.
她是路易斯安那州首位黑人女性律师
She was the first black woman lawyer in Louisiana.
这还有不少你不知道的事
There's lots to learn here.
戴蒙 你在跑哪
Hey, Damon. Where you at?
戴蒙
Damon?
再不过来我就要揍你了
Come on over here before I kick your poo butt.
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
欢迎各位
炼狱 新人指南
认清现实
你带没带烟啊
Pst. I don't suppose you've got a smoke on you, do ya?
我倒希望我带了
Oh, I wish.
我可是一天抽三包的人
Three-pack-a-day girl over here.
等我得了喉癌 医生又叫我
When I got throat cancer, my doctor said I had
改变生活习惯
to change my lifestyle.
我就改吸了薄荷脑
So I switched to menthol.
那挺好啊
Hm! Nice.
等我们经历所有磨难之后
Um, so, once we've jumped through all of the hoops,
你知道具体什么时候才能离开这吗
do you know when the fuck we finally get outta here?
这是死亡的谜团之一
One of death's great mysteries.
我要是你 我可不会
I wouldn't spend a whole lotta time
为了搞清这个花那么多时间
trying to figure it out if I were you.
不然你就会变得跟那个蠢蛋一样
Or you'll end up like that sorry son-of-a-bitch.
这个人
This guy?
我是1993年夏天去世的
I died summer of '93.
那会他就这熊样
He was like that then.
从那之后就没变过
Nothing's changed since.
这么奇葩
Yikes.
持有红卡的旅客请注意
Attention. Those with red cards,
请前往指定区域
please make your way to the designated area...
没门
No.
仅限红卡持有者
Red card holders only.
你有没有见过
You haven't by any chance seen a guy in here:
大高个 红头发 咋咋呼呼
super tall, red hair, big mouth,
态度嚣张 像是爱尔兰人的一个人
bad attitude, Irish-ish?
没见过
I don't believe so.
但我对人不大留意
But I'm not much of a people watcher.
如果你见过他 绝对忘不了的
Oh, you would remember this guy if you saw him, trust me.
他就算在人群里也很显眼
He's pretty hard to miss.
所以你就喜欢那种坏男人 是吧
So, you're into the bad boys, are you?
才不是
Oh no, ew.
不是那么一回事
No, that's not what it was like at all.
不是
Oh, no.
以你刚才的描述
You were just talking like...
他听着像特别的人
...maybe he's someone special.
♪ Worlds end ♪
♪ Stars dimmed ♪
♪ Dark falls ♪
♪ But your magic ♪
♪ Still remains ♪
♪ I'm here ♪
♪ You're gone ♪
♪ Hearts break ♪
不行 绝对不行
No, no, no!
♪ Will your magic see me ♪
♪ Can I ♪
♪ Go on ♪
♪ Without you ♪
其实 他是杀我的凶手
Actually, he... is the guy who killed me.
对
Yup.
请注意
Attention.
持有红卡的旅客
Those with red cards, please make your way
现在请前往指定区域
to the designated area at this time.
这个傻♥逼♥哈钦森自以为能忽悠我
This Hutchinson pinhead thinks he can get one over on me.
我忘掉的骗术
Ha. I've forgotten more about long cons
都比他知道的多
than he'll ever know.
已经黑进他的企业账户了
Hacked into his business accounts.
保护者个屁
Conservator, my ass.
他就是个吸血鬼
He's a vampire.
专吸老弱病残
Preying on the elderly and infirm.
就别提抹黑厄琉西斯密仪了
Never mind defaming the Eleusinian mysteries.
好
Okay.
恰好在开曼群岛
Hello, Cayman Islands.
找对了
Bingo.
这老哥可谓轻车熟路
Man, this guy's got it all figured out.
离岸账户
Offshore accounts,
把从客户信托那里敛来的财
money being siphoned from the client trusts into...
看不到转移到哪去了 有防火墙
Firewall won't let me see where.
如果你想要那种
If you want proof of the
能掐住他要害的证据
stringing-him-up-by-the-balls variety,
我必须得接触到他的电脑
I'm gonna need access to his computer,
他的硬盘
like the actual hard drive.
蠢货里他算狡猾的了
A crafty pinhead, he is.
好
Fine.
那就进他家里的办公室拿吧
A home office B-and-E it is then.
说不定还能来一出父子戏
Perhaps a father and son two-hander.
好戏开始
Game on.
服务员呢
Now, where's that waitress?
我他妈要饿死了
I am fucking starving!
好
All right.
女儿的司机在那
There's the daughter's driver.
后面还有一辆车
And the follow car.
看见没
See?
带我来是不是有好处
Aren't you glad you brought me along?
没事 兄弟
It's alright, buddy.
绕个路吧
Little detour.
吉尔伯特 这事算是了结了
Well, Gilbert, the excitement appears to be concluded
这倒霉蛋的尸骨
and this poor man's remains
也要火化了
are about to be given to the furnace,
把这好好清理干净吧
so let's clean it up real good in here.
可怜的家伙
Poor fella.
任何人都不该这样离世
That is no way for a soul to be leaving this world.
再怎么也是神的子民
Someone oughta be holding a high thought
下手也该讲个轻重
for that child of God.
好好清理吧
Knock yourself out, Gilbert.
真行
Great. Great!
这简直就一块砖
A brick!
还没信♥号♥♥
And no bars.
你要找的东西肯定不在那里面
Whatever you're looking for, you won't find it in that.
我们就用那种低端非智能手♥机♥
We like our phones empty and dumb.
就像你俩一样蠢
Like you two idiots.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表