剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我去
What the fuck?
让他折腾吧
Let him work it out.
是他弄的
Um, he's doing that?
我发现规律了
You know, I'm sensing a pattern here.
我们拜访你的老朋友
We drop in on old friends of yours,
他们恨你恨得牙痒痒 吓得要命
they hate your guts and freak out.
你在人家家里又吃又喝的
You e-eat their food and drink their booze
直到他们平静下来
until they calm down.
你就没担心过有朝一日这法子不管用吗
You ever worried that one day it won't work?
我们早上出发
We leave in the morning.
我醒了就走
After I wake up.
处理低体温的时候 人们犯的最大的错误
A big mistake people make with hypothermia
就是马上用毯子裹起来
is wrapping a fellow in blankets right away.
尤其是穿着湿衣服的时候
Especially in wet clothes.
泡个热水澡
A hot bath...
是水手们千百年来的秘籍
that's what sailors have done for hundreds of years.
来吧
Come on.
能让你从内暖到外
Warms you up from the inside.
鉴于你在水下待的时间
Given how long you were underwater,
应该没命了
you should be a dead man.
可你不仅没死
And your luck doesn't stop there.
还赢了老古董比赛
You won the clunker competition!
晚上七点二十五
7:25 pm.
跟你猜的一分不差
Just like you guessed.
你肯定有厉害护卫的守护着你
You must have some powerful guardians looking after you.
是你杀了他们
You killed them.
都是你干的
All of 'em.
你每年把古董车放到冰面上
You put the clunker on the ice every year.
因为我 你陷害德瑞克杀了艾莉森
You knew to frame Derek for killing Alison because of me.
你一定要明白
You have to understand,
根据北欧传统
they are a necessary sacrifice
必须要有牺牲品的
in accordance with Norse tradition.
隔几年祭献一个孩子
Just one child every few years to give
能保全镇人一生繁荣
thousands of townsfolk a lifetime of prosperity.
只要大家有心思 谁都能把细枝末节
You know anyone here could put the pieces together
串起来
if they wanted to.
可是他们没有
But they don't.
他们不想知道代价
They don't wanna know the price.
你也不必让他们承担这个负担
And you don't have to burden them with it.
这个世界是黑暗而又危险的
The world is a dark and dangerous place.
我提供了一个避风港
I provide shelter from the storm.
忘掉你今天所看到的
Forget what you saw today.
你可以在这里衣食无忧
You can have a wonderful life here.
过上安稳幸福温馨的生活
Safe and happy and loved.
我不会让你继续下去的
I'm not gonna let you just keep doing this.
你来这的时候我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen the moment you arrived.
可我欠星期三一个人情
But I owed Wednesday a debt,
他来要债了
and he came to collect.
你也了解你♥爸♥
And you know your father.
说实话 我本来是个善良的精灵
Truly, I'm more of a benevolent spirit.
可他们以我的名义祭献
But they made sacrifices in my name,
现在 我只能继续
and now, I have to deliver.
够了 安玛莉
That's enough, Ann-Marie.
住手
Stop!
不许动 双手抱在脑后
Stop! Put your hands behind your head!
不许动
Stop!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
怎么...我明明打中了她
What the... I shot her.
可...
What...
所有的文化都给天堂赋予了自己的意义
All cultures impose their own meaning on the heavens.
看看这些星星
Look at these stars, huh?
可能是世界上最广为人知的星星
Probably the most famous stars in the world.
你可能称它们为...
You probably know them as... what?
北斗七星
The Big Dipper.
其他文化叫它们大熊座
Other cultures know them as Ursa Major.
猎人弓箭
Others as Favdna's Bow and Arrow.
还有叫七星神的
Some as the Seven Gods.
我个人更喜欢奥丁马车这个名字
Personally, I prefer Odin's Wain.
对不对
Or do I?
这些星星
The stars,
引领着未来描绘了过去
frontier to the future and map to the past.
所以这里就是
That's why this is a perfect place
终结一切的最佳地点
to bring it all to an end.
也是你我的终点 孩子
It's an end for you and me too, kid.
没有不散的宴席
All good things must, huh?
没有我的话 你能照顾好自己吗
Are you gonna be able to take care of yourself without me?
你确定需要照顾的人不是你吗
You sure you've got that the right way around?
好天气时 我们这些暴风雨的遗孤
Where can we hide in the fair weather,
又能躲到哪里去
we orphans of the storm?
伊凡林·休的名言
Evelyn Waugh.
好了
Okay.
混♥蛋♥们来了
The assholes are here now.
我听说你一直尝试各种新形象来着
I hear you've been trying out a few new looks.
多样性是生活的调味剂
Well, variety is the spice of life.
我喜欢这副萨维尔街精神病的形象 适合你
Well, I like the Savile Row psycho look. It suits you.
我不在乎你是不是能把自己
I don't care if you can make yourself
搞成阿纳斯塔西亚公主的样子
look like the fucking Princess Anastasia.
我们能不能赶紧干正事
Now, can we get this the fuck over with?
非常感谢同意会面 世界先生
Thank you for agreeing to the meeting, Mr. World.
你一定非常忙
You must be very busy.
你的邀请很有意思
It was an intriguing invitation.
我意识到这对我们都有好处
I've come to a realization that affects both of us.
战争和杀戮对我们都无益
War and bloodshed do both of us harm.
我们自相残杀 有失为神的身份
We fight amongst ourselves, we demean godhood itself.
但若我们联手
But if we work together--
抱歉让你们误会了 但是
I'm sorry if there's been a misunderstanding, but, uh,
我们来提条件
we will dictate the terms.
我们给旧神的待遇
Our offer to the Old Gods...
就是给他们活口
is their lives...
和自♥由♥
and freedom...
从美国的土地上
to disappear
消失得干干净净
in any corner of America they choose.
这算待遇吗
That's an offer?
还有另一个选项
Here is the alternative.
碎片大厦
Shard.
我们来到了新纪♥元♥
We're on the cusp of a new age,
人类会忘记旧神
wherein humanity will forget the Old Gods!
你们都会死掉
And... and you'll all die.
现在 你们可以接受我的条件
Now, you can accept my offer
安静地消失
and fade from existence in peace.
不然我们就有组织
Or we will systematically
有计划地
hunt and kill
把你们这些碍事的赶尽杀绝
every one of you that gets in our way.
你不打算说些什么吗
You're not gonna say anything?
沃坦
Votan!
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
我不再害怕了 沃坦 不怕了
I'm not afraid anymore, Votan, no, no, no.
我要战斗到最后一刻
I will fight until the bitter end.
不论你在不在
With or without you.
我还会召唤旧神们和我一起
And I will call upon the Old Gods to join me.
今天的和谈到此结束
Peace talks are over for today.
再见星期三先生
Mr. Wednesday.
大概两年前
About two years ago,
圣诞节前后 达伦给我打电♥话♥
around Christmas, Darren called me...
嚷嚷探视权的事
...screaming about visitation,
说我不让他见孩子
I was keeping the kids from him,
他们来的时候
when were they coming?
他醉醺醺的
He was drunk, and uh...
我生气了 跟他说
I got mad, and I told him
他休想再见到孩子
that he would never see the kids.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表