剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
美国众神
前情提要
我不知道精灵去哪儿了也不知道他离开的原因
I don't know where the Jinn is or why he left.
我估计后半辈子都要纠结
I'll probably spend the rest of my life wondering
我们有没有过真的感情
if we ever had real love.
但是你的心跳
But every beat of your heart
就是某人真爱的证明
is proof that you were truly loved by someone.
我姐姐的儿子桑迪离家的事
My sister's son Sandy leaving home
差不多伤透了她的心
pretty much broke her heart.
她说他在佛罗里达州
She said he was in Florida.
这些年我一直给他写信 发信息 打电♥话♥
I've written, texted, called him for years.
从来没有过回音
Never once have I heard back.
如果他跟他爸一起在佛罗里达州
If he was with his dad in Florida,
我肯定有他的消息
I would've heard from him.
你想杀死星期三
You want to kill Wednesday.
我们想要帮助你实现愿望
We want to help you do that.
所以你有办法从斯维尼宝库中拿出奥丁的矛吗
So you can get Odin's spear out of Sweeney's hoard?
我们会告诉你进攻的时间和地点
We will tell you the time and the place of the attack.
你会收到如何获取矛的指示
You will receive instructions on how to acquire the spear.
如果你那边失败了
If you should fail to hold up on your end,
你会死掉而且你的朋友们也会没命
you will die and your friends'll die.
有一个曾经发誓保护我的嗜血狂战士
Some blood-craving Berserker who was once signed to protect me
在屠♥杀♥我的信徒
has taken to slaughtering my followers.
奥丁
带上你最爱的儿子
到狼穴来找我
你父亲派我来接你
Your father sent me to get you.
他有点紧急情况需要你帮忙
He needs your help in a matter of some urgency.
美国众神
第三季第八集
大孔雀客栈
Ray Price
救救我 求你了
Help. Please.
我没做错什么 我只是...
I did nothing wrong. I just...
他们要杀了我
They're gonna kill me.
12号♥房♥
Room 12.
把门锁好
Lock yourself in.
先生们 有何贵干
What can I do for you gentlemen?
我们是警♥察♥ 女士
Police, ma'am.
正在追捕一名逃犯
Pursuing a fugitive.
是个性变♥态♥
Sexual pervert.
人们老是提这个词
People throw that word around a lot,
但我到现在也没搞懂这词到底是什么意思
and I never understand what they mean by it.
这个人和其他男性鬼混
This particular individual consorts with other men
进行鸡♥奸♥
with intent to commit sodomy.
我们的下属吉姆给他下套
My boy Jim here just tricked him
让他在走私犯港湾酒吧暴露了自己
into giving himself away down at Smuggler's Cove.
你的人去给别人下套这事听上去可不怎么光彩
Your boy going around tricking people doesn't sound very nice.
这不是吉米·奥洛克嘛
Well, if it isn't Jimmy O'Rourke.
你还记得我吗 吉米
Do you remember me, Jimmy?
我知道我现在看上去不太一样了
I know I look a bit different now,
但还记得那次返校舞会吗
but remember Homecoming?
高三那年
Senior year?
你是托尼
Tony?
你果然记得
You do remember.
这里除了我的客人没别人了
Now, nobody's here but my guests.
所以各位先生们可以去其它地方抓人了
So you gentlemen can go do your arresting somewhere else.
放屁 我才不信你个娘们的呢
Bullshit. I'm not taking the word of some broad.
我是你见过的最诚实的娘们
I'm the most honest broad you'll ever meet.
我向来只说真话
I always tell the truth.
如果托尼说他不在这里 那肯定不在
If Tony says he's not here, he's not here.
-如果被我发现你在撒谎... -不会的
- If I find out you're lying... - You won't.
♪宝贝宝贝 总有一天你会明白 会改变♪
♪ Baby, baby you will learn and change someday ♪
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so good to me?
你也知道 我是个被警♥察♥追捕的犯人
As far as you know, I'm some criminal the cops are chasing.
如果警♥察♥恐吓我们这类人
When the cops terrorize people like us,
那他们才是坏人
then they become the bad guys.
我们这类人
People like us?
你喜欢男人
You're attracted to men.
确实很难分辨哪些人是可信任的
It's hard to know who to trust.
我理解
Okay.
我出生时 大家都说我是个男孩
When I was born, everyone said I was a boy.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
他们错了
They were wrong.
我很幸运遇到了你
I was lucky to find you.
是啊
Yeah.
上周我差点就关掉这里了
I almost shut this place down last week.
为什么
Why?
没有客人 资金不足
No guests. Not enough money.
但我想着我再撑个几周好了
But I thought I'd give it another couple weeks.
很高兴我这么做了
I'm glad I did.
以下故事出自《子不语》
故事男主名为胡天保
很久之前在中国
Long ago in China,
有个小伙子爱上了一位英俊的巡按御史...
there was a young man that fell in love with a handsome Imperial inspector...
这位御史知道这份爱后将他殴打致死
who had him beaten to death for his affection.
但之后御使总是梦到这个小伙子
But the young man haunted his dreams,
最终 御使建了一座庙
and eventually, the inspector built a temple
宣布这个小伙子为同性之爱的守护神
and declared the young man a god and protector of homosexual love.
自从一百年前我来到美国后
I've been looking for a new temple
我一直在寻找一座新庙
ever since I arrived in America a hundred years ago.
也许我该带你去看看医生
Maybe we should get you to a doctor.
我是兔儿神 兔子之神
I am Tu Er Shen, the rabbit god.
你救了我
You saved me.
作为回报 好客的女士
And in return, hospitable woman,
我赐你长命百岁 幸福美满
I bless you with a long and happy and loving life.
我赐你的大孔雀客栈
I bless your Grand Peacock Inn
安定 繁荣 欢声笑语
with safety, prosperity, and joy,
我宣布这里为一座神庙
and I declare this place a temple
护佑我和我的同类 你和你的同类
for me and mine, you and yours,
以及所有相似的灵魂
and all our kindred spirits.
你确定你可以上路了吗
Are you sure you're okay to travel?
你伤得可能比你想象中要严重
You might've been hit harder than you think.
大孔雀客栈
你还是不相信我 是吧
Still don't believe me, do you?
我相信你是个出色的故事家
I believe you are an amazing storyteller.
天啊
Oh my God.
Pr0files, Straight A
年度狂欢
他们是真的吗
Are they real?
不是 就是些呆子
Nope, just nerds.
年度狂欢
你好 劳拉·穆恩
Hi, Laura Moon!
利亚姆·道尔
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
又他妈来了个妖精
It's another fuckin' leprechaun.
利亚姆·道尔你好 劳拉
来找我
我恨我的人生 走吧
I hate my life. Let's go.
欢迎
Welcome.
你们是来参加狂欢的吗
Are you with the Jamboree?
当然不是了
Oh, we so are not.
我是在找你们的一位客人 利亚姆·道尔
But I am looking for a guest of yours, Liam Doyle?
利亚姆是我们的酒保
Liam's our bartender.
太好了 吧台在哪里
Oh, good. Where's the bar?
只有消费的客人才能在
Only, uh, paying guests are allowed on the property
狂欢期间进入 这是私人活动
during the Jamboree. It's a private event.
那你就给我开个天价房♥吧
Well, you should just way overcharge me for a room, then.
我们只剩下一间房♥了
We only have one room left.
你介意共用吗
Do you mind sharing?
没事 我不打算住下
Oh, it's fine. I'm not staying.
我帮你拿包吧
Let me take your bag.
对了 我叫凯
I'm Kai, by the way.
没事的
Um, it's nothing.
-我来就行 -你确定吗
- Uh, I've got it. - You sure?
毕竟这是我的工作
It's my job, after all.
这样 我去...
Uh, uh, here, I'll, uh,
把这些拿到屋里保管好
take these to the room for safekeeping.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表