剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
美国众神
前情提要
你想杀死星期三
You want to kill Wednesday.
我们想要帮助你实现愿望
We want to help you do that.
那就算上我吧
Then sign me the fuck up.
祝你如有神助
Godspeed.
你真的要杀死这家伙吗
Do you really have to kill this dude?
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
拿着硬币 你就不会失手
Take the coin and you can't miss.
你知道这首歌♥是什么吗 旋律是
Do you know what this song is? It's like,
我好奇你能不能帮我...
I wonder if you can help me...
找个叫做...
about something called
「工件1」的东西
Artifact Number 1.
我爷爷有只母鸡
My grandfather had a hen.
总是下双黄蛋
Always laid eggs with two yolks.
不是单黄 也不是三黄
Not one. Not three.
就双黄
Two.
每隔一天 就会下一个
Every other day, there they were.
完美的双黄
Two perfect yolks.
我们给那只鸡起名叫「两点」
We named that hen Deuce.
我爷爷打牌赢来的
Paw-Paw won him in a card game.
早上吃上两个双黄蛋
You ate two of those eggs in the morning,
就可以一整天不吃东西了
you could go all day without another morsel.
我很感激我们共度的这段时光
I'm grateful for our time together,
尽管很短暂
short as it was.
你不必担心我
Don't you worry yourself about me.
我已经不在乎了
I'm past the caring.
我在这世上时日无多了
My time on this earth is done.
而你还有任务要完成
And you have work to do.
影·穆恩
Shadow Moon.
他很强大
He's strong.
但我依旧担心他
But I still fret about him.
这破冰箱要把我烦死了
This damn icebox is working my last nerve!
我来帮你
Let me help you.
影也需要别人帮他指引方向
Help is what Shadow needs to steer him in the right direction.
他是天之骄子
He's a special one, all right.
麻烦的是 他现在意识到这一点了
Trouble is, he knows it now.
但你不用管这个
But that ain't your never-mind.
你只需要找到「另一个」
What you need to do is find The Other.
他的灵魂伴侣
His soulmate.
让他相信自己并非孤身作战
Convince him he ain't no solo act.
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
这项艰巨的任务落在了你的肩上
That tall order falls to you.
1918年
In 1918,
海岸和大地测量局
the Coast Geodetic Survey,
把美国地图纸板放在图钉上找平衡点
using a cardboard cut-out balanced on a pin,
以此确定了美国的地理中心点位于
determined the geographic center of America to be
堪萨斯州黎巴嫩市以北四公里处的
2.6 miles north of Lebanon, Kansas,
约翰尼·格里布养猪场
on Johnny Grib's hog farm.
约翰尼·格里布和他的邻居不同
Johnny Grib didn't share his neighbors' eagerness
急于用这突如其来的名气赚钱
to cash in on his sudden fame,
所以他们把纪念碑立在了八百米外
so they erected a monument a half mile away.
还建了座汽车旅馆
They also built a motel
为那些来参观美国中心点的游客服务
for the tourists who were sure to visit the center of America.
没想到 没有游客来
Only, the tourists didn't come.
一个都没有
Nobody did.
因为我们正站在美国最不神圣的地方的中心点
Because we are standing at ground zero of the least sacred place in America.
如果说岩上之屋是一个充满精神力量的地方
If the House on the Rock is a place of spiritual power,
那这里 就是没有灵魂的虚空
this, uh, is a soulless void.
美国中心汽车旅馆
是诸神恐惧 人类避之不及之地
A wasteland Gods fear and men avoid.
是敌对的新神和旧神之间
The perfect spot to conduct diplomacy
开展外交活动的绝佳地点
between enemies of the divine persuasion.
永远忠诚
Faithful to the last.
它们总是跟在它们主人身边
They always stay close to their master.
它们现在跟着我了
They're with me now.
美国中心汽车旅馆
客满
美国众神
第三季第十集
[本季终]
如果这里是不允许发生暴♥力♥冲突的停火区
So if this is a DMZ where nothing violent goes down,
星期三为什么不在这里进行和谈
why didn't Wednesday just have his peace talks here?
这样他就会还活着
I mean, he'd be alive,
我们也不用来鸟不拉屎的堪萨斯
and we wouldn't be in dirt-road Kansas.
偃旗息鼓 毫无疑问...
The thought of being powerless was no doubt...
在你父亲看来并没什么吸引力
unappealing to your father.
他也不受逻辑和理性的约束
And neither was he constrained by logic or reason.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
这就像是一场噩梦
Oh, it was like a bad dream.
星期三让那个戴着帽子的可怕男人滚蛋
Wednesday told the creepy guy with the hat to go fuck himself.
我们刚要上车
We were just walking out to the car
一个一米五的暴怒贱♥人♥突然冒出来
when some 5-foot rage bitch with some ancient spear
用什么古董矛直接把老头子给叉死了
steps out and straight harpoons the old man.
是劳拉吗
Laura?
你认识她
You know her?
她是我前妻
It's my ex-wife.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on telling me?
慢慢铺垫
One shock at a time.
请勿打扰
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你不认得让你活下来的人了吗
You don't recognize the instrument of your survival?
世界先生
Mr. World?
时不时的 我...
From time to time, I, uh,
看见镜子里的自己...
see the reflection in the mirror and...
我需要改变
I need change.
好吧
Okay.
你可以给狼披上羊皮 但本性难移
Well, you can put lipstick on a weasel, but it is what it is.
为什么把我带到一堆神想要我死的破地方
Why did you bring me to this shitbox full of Gods who want me dead?
还有道尔 你能找到他吗
And what about Doyle? Can you find him?
你的同伴不在我们协议的范围之内
Your collaborator is outside of the scope of our agreement.
我们把你带到这里是按约定保护你的安全
We brought you here for your protection and safety, as agreed,
因为神在这里伤害不了你
because no god can harm you here.
但是 你必须耐心点
But... you must be patient.
我们会在午夜把星期三的遗体还给他的伙伴
We will return Wednesday's remains at midnight to his associates
安排你安全撤离
and arrange for your safety of passage.
好 那我得去聊聊细节
Okay. Well, I'm gonna want to weigh in on the particulars.
不 你不能出现
No, you can't be there.
如果让旧神们产生任何
If there was any thought of collusion
你与我们合作的想法
between you and us from the Old Gods,
就可能会引发一场战争
it could ignite a war.
你们罩着我这点
Y-you don't think they're gonna figure that out
你以为他们琢磨不明白吗
with me being in your custody?
我们会说 我们对你严刑逼供
Oh, we-we'll tell them that we uh, tortured you,
但你没有透露任何信息
and when you didn't talk,
我们才知道你并不是破坏分子的特工
we understood that you were not an agent provocateur.
所以我们让你安全离开
We guaranteed your safety of passage.
你认为他们会同意吗
And you think they're actually gonna agree to that?
他们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do they have?
你说这里没人能够伤害我
You said that no one can harm me here?
很好
Great.
因为这屋子臭气熏天
'Cause this room smells like ass
我要去找台糖果机
so I'm gonna go find a fuckin' candy machine.
还有一件事
Uh, one more thing.
影·穆恩来了 还不太确定
Shadow Moon's here, and it's not entirely clear
他是不是和其他人一样遵守禁令
that he's under the same prohibition as the others.
待在这里
Stay here.
把我的网球还给我
I want my fuckin' tennis ball!
美国中心汽车旅馆
你俩定下了我们最后两间客房♥
Well, you fellas have our last two rooms.
上一次这间旅馆满房♥...
The last time the motel was full was...
从没有过
Never?
是一些政♥府♥人员来这里开重要会议
Some government men are here for an important meeting.
克莱图斯 我们的洗碗工
Cletus, our dishwasher,
以为他们是光照会的
thinks they might be... ...the Illuminati.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表