剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
I just don't think it was Derek!
根本一点都不合情理
It just doesn't make any sense!
这城里的孩子都不太对劲
Things just don't add up with the kids in this town.
像是德瑞克 艾莉森
You got Derek, Alison.
桑迪
Sandy.
桑迪怎么了
What about Sandy?
我去佛罗里达和达伦谈过了
I went to Florida and I spoke to Darren.
你说什么
You did what?
-我就是觉得他 -你居然这样
- I just thought that, that he... - I can't believe you did this!
我这么做是为了让你能够放下心
I only did it so that you would have peace of mind
能知道他过得怎么样
and you would know how he was doing.
但是桑迪没有去和他父亲生活
But Sandy never went to live with his father.
我都不觉得他曾离家出走
I-I don't even think he ran away.
他没有回复你的
And the only reason he's not responding
信息和问候卡是因为他失踪了
to your messages and cards is because he is missing.
就像是艾莉森
Like Alison.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
真♥相♥ 不管是什么
The truth, whatever it is,
不会让我早上有力气起床
doesn't get me out of bed in the morning.
不会替我工作
It doesn't do my job.
不会带里昂去上学
It doesn't take Leon to school
或是去练习冰球或是一起睡觉
or hockey practice or sleepovers!
所以别他妈跟我说什么真♥相♥
So don't fucking preach to me about the truth!
我只是 我想说的是...
I just... I'm trying to say--
你准备好试试了吗
You ready to try?
我想我理解了
Yeah, I think I got it.
我也是逛过酒吧的人
I've done my share of pub crawls.
这就像是个大飞镖
It's like a big dart.
这个...
That, um...
倒是个不错的思考方式
...is actually a very good way to think about it.
只不过这东西和你一样重
Except this thing weighs about as much as you.
你首先要做的就是
The first thing you need to do
找到平衡的重心
is find the balance point.
别太粗糙了
Don't manhandle it.
提起大概一手的距离
And back about a hand's width.
瞄准目标
Line up to the target.
你真的要杀死这家伙吗
Do you really have to kill this dude?
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
我要么在试图杀他之中死去
Either I go out trying to kill him,
要么就是与科技纳粹毁约而死
or I die breaking my word to the tech Nazis.
但跟他们的交易不止我一人在其中
But with them it's not just my life on the line,
因为我他妈的把
cause I fucking dragged
萨利姆和影子也拉进去了
Salim and Shadow's names into it as well.
所以 这事没有考虑的余地了
So, yeah, there's really no rethinking things.
不过这不是你的麻烦
It's really not your problem, though.
如果你现在走了
I mean, if you leave now,
估计明早就能坐在拉斯维加斯赌场里了
you can be at the craps tables in Vegas by morning.
我自己能解决
I can figure this out.
拿着硬币 你就不会失手
Take the coin and you can't miss.
别跟我玩这个
Don't fuck with me.
拿去吧
Take it.
这是借贷
It's a loan.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
沃坦 你知道那东西会杀死你的
Votan, you know that shit will kill you.
正如没有昏星用
As there is no evening star to greet me
反讽热情来招呼我
with backhanded hospitality,
我自作主张进来了
I let myself in,
让我的姑娘星期五上了楼顶
sent my girl Friday to the roof,
告诉她将会有一位女神
and told her that there would be a goddess
喜爱亲吻我的员工
who has a fondness for kissing my employees.
我管你呢 沃坦
Yeah, whatever, Votan.
我现在没心情
I'm not in the mood.
我累了 我要去睡觉了
I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
我们能明天再谈你的战争吗
So, can we talk about your war tomorrow morning?
和平
Peace.
我们要谈的是和平
It's peace that we need to talk about.
和平
Peace?
我的战争运动是个大失败
My war campaign has been a dismal failure.
新神们在开始之前就已经胜利了
The New Gods won before we started.
我们要面对这一事实
We have to face that.
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我从没有这么清醒过 老朋友
I have never been more sober in my life, old friend.
是时候了
It's time.
你向我们保证会有战争
You promised us a war!
和平永远不会存在
There will never be peace,
至少不会与他们
not with them!
我们要战斗
We have to fight!
不然 我们就会被遗忘
Otherwise, we are forgotten.
我们不会被遗忘
We won't be forgotten.
剩余的一些人将会低语我们的名字
The few that remain will whisper our names.
沃坦
Votan?
去你的
Fuck you.
去我的
Fuck me?
好吧
Fine.
我们才是真正的神 沃坦
We are the true gods, Votan.
还有很多忠诚的信徒
There are many faithful out there
依然信仰着我们
who still believes in us.
谁会去保护他们
Who will protect them, huh?
我们都保护不了自己
We can't even protect ourselves.
我来这就是来请你
I came here to ask you
在和谈做我的副手
to be my second in peace talks.
求你了
Please?
我认识的沃坦
The Votan I know
绝不会说 求你了
would never say "Please".
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你在外面什么时候把你的胆全丢了
Have you lost your balls somewhere out there?
♪我知道♪
♪ I know ♪
♪你不会回来了♪
♪ You won't come back ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ And I know ♪
♪这是我的错♪
♪ That it might be my fault ♪
♪我还有好多♪
♪ And I've got a lot to ♪
我要去超♥市♥了 桑迪
I'm off to the store, Sandy.
妈 我在录歌♥呢
Mom! I'm recording.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
不要忘了
Listen, don't forget;
你答应我练完歌♥之后把里昂接回来
you promised to pick up Leon after practice, okay?
失踪
失踪的登山者 16岁的杰西正式推定死亡
12月30号♥
2016年12月29日
2014年12月28日
2008年12月29日
2005年12月30日
柴德
Hey, Chad!
柴德
Chad!
你有空吗
You got a minute?
我们两个都跟德瑞克对视过
We both looked Derek in the eye.
他不是个杀人犯
He wasn't a killer.
这里是犯罪现场了 迈克
This is a crime scene now, Mike.
我需要你站在警戒线后面
I'm gonna have to ask you to step behind the perimeter.
听着 这里另有蹊跷
Look, there is something else going on.
有些我们看不到的东西
Okay? Something we can't see.
艾莉森不是唯一一个在这个小镇失踪的孩子
Alison was not the only kid to go missing in this town.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
我去过佛罗里达 去查看桑迪·奥森
I went to Florida, went to check on Sandy Olsen.
他不在那里
He wasn't there.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop now?
无论桑迪·奥森去哪了
Look, wherever Sandy Olsen went,
跟艾莉森没有任何关系
it has got nothing to do with Alison!
我不记得上一次
Now, I don't remember the last time
在湖畔镇有死掉的小孩
there was a dead kid in Lakeside,
但是现在突然连续死了两个
but now I've got two of 'em back to back!
万一是三个呢
What if it's three?
万一还有呢
What if it's more?
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表