剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
得回家陪老婆
Need to get home to see the wife.
常联♥系♥啊
But let's, let's stay in touch.
字幕
Okay...
对不起一直盯着你看 但是你的领带
I'm sorry for staring, but... your tie.
你肯定是骷髅会成员
You must be a member of Skull and Bones.
就算我是 我也不会
If I was, I wouldn't exactly
跟你说 对吗
be allowed to discuss it now, would I?
我父亲就是骷髅会的
My father was in Skull and Bones.
他也不能跟人说
He couldn't discuss it either.
干杯
Cheers.
我的公文包
My briefcase!
有人看到一个黑色公文包吗
Did anyone see a black briefcase?
卧♥槽♥ 哥们 那个是你的
Oh, shit, mate, that was yours?
刚才刚有个人
Literally just seen a guy peelin' outta here
拎着个皮革公文包出去
with a leather briefcase like a second ago.
天呐
Jesus.
我所有东西都在里面
Everything was in that case.
我的电脑 我的文件
My computer, my files.
我猜他们是协同作案 那帮骗子
I reckon they work in pairs, the crafty fuckers.
那个女人
That woman.
我该通知酒店安保
I-I should alert, uh, hotel security.
别麻烦了哥们
No, I wouldn't bother, mate.
他们也只能打给警♥察♥
You know, they're only gonna call the coppers anyway.
你得赶紧报♥警♥
You're better off just calling the police yourself.
我电♥话♥也在包里
Shit, my phone was in that briefcase.
好吧
Right.
这样吧 你用我的吧
You know what? Just take mine.
这是公♥司♥的电♥话♥ 只能在美国使用
It's a company phone, only works in the States,
反正我今晚就要坐飞机回家了
and I'm popping on a flight home tonight anyway.
-真的吗 -真的 拿去吧
- Really? - Yeah, go on.
你用完后寄回这个地址就好了
Just, uh, mail it back to this address once you're done.
警♥察♥局 请说明紧急情况
Police services, state your emergency.
我被抢劫了
I've been robbed!
有人拿走了我的公文包
Someone took my briefcase.
就在两分钟之前
It happened less than two minutes ago.
请保持冷静 先生
Try to stay calm, sir.
你现在在哪
What is your current location?
波士顿克利伯酒店的大堂
Main lobby, the Boston Clipper hotel.
了解 我们会派一名警探前往那里
Understood. We're dispatching a detective to that location.
请你呆在那里
Please remain where you are.
我们可以用这个号♥码联♥系♥你吗
Is this a number where we can reach you?
是的是的 用这个号♥码
Yes. Yes, this number.
我会在这里等 但请快一点来
I'll wait here. But please hurry!
顺便提一句 哈钦森在开曼群岛的
FYI, Hutchinson has a hundred grand
内务账户下有十万美元
in a housekeeping account in the Caymans.
多谢告知
Good to know.
你好
Hello, yes?
接下来你得这么做
This is what you're gonna do.
听仔细了
So listen carefully.
你今天得释放卡罗琳·威尔斯
You're gonna release Caroline Wells
还得接近她的钱
and her money today,
正在下载
不然你电脑里的内容会被公开
or everything on your laptop goes public.
-就是你们 -就是我们
- You're the ones. - Yeah, we got it.
我们知道在你的硬盘上
And we know there is a whole ton of other shit
还有很多东西你并不想让
on that hard drive that you really don't want
其他人知道
anyone to know about.
我有什么保证你不会在事后仍然公开
What assurance do I have that you won't use it anyway?
释放卡罗琳·威尔斯
Free Caroline Wells
我们会告诉你去哪找你的公文包
and we'll tell you where to find your briefcase,
里面的东西也会在那
and everything in it.
请勿打扰
好的 等等
Okay, wait.
我可以做到
Yes, I can do it.
但需要文书工作还有法♥院♥的流程
But... the paperwork and the courts,
这至少需要两天
it'll take at least two days
来处理
to process it all.
那我建议你得快点行动了 哈钦森先生
Well, then I suggest you get moving, Mr. Hutchinson.
假如到了第三天 威尔斯女士还没有被释放
Because if by day three, Ms. Wells is not free
并且拿到她自己的钱的话
and in charge of her own money--
我会办到的 我保证
It-it'll happen. I promise.
-很好 -别忘了开曼群岛
- Good. - Caymans.
还有一件事
Oh, and one other thing.
我们希望你给我们发你的这个账号♥上
We want you to transfer a hundred grand
转十万美元
to the account number we're sending you right now.
我们知道你有这钱 所以别浪费时间了
We know you have it, so don't waste our time.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a...
钱
The money.
还有卡罗琳·威尔斯 去给办好
Caroline Wells. Get it done.
操
Fuck!
怎么了
What?
你之前死了
You died.
还有呢
And?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
这一次死后吗
Ah, this time?
没有更好的词能形容了 炼狱
For lack of a better word, Purgatory.
没有七十二个处♥女♥吗
So, uh, no 72 virgins?
一个都没有
Not a one.
和我之前去的地方不一样
It's not where I was.
我注意到你不再祈祷了
I noticed you're not praying.
其实我并不需要上厕所
I mean, now that I actually have the need to pee,
我们一次都没有停下来 更别提五次了
we haven't stopped once, let alone five times.
这些日子我们不再和至高对话了吗
Are we not on speaking terms with The Most High these days?
一个无神论者担心我要失去信仰了吗
Is the constant atheist worried that I've lost my faith?
你之前一直都很虔诚
Well, you've just always been very devout.
如果我真的要遵守伊♥斯♥兰♥的教条的话
If I was truly following the tenets of Islam,
我就不会和你一起上路了
I couldn't come on this trip with you.
单独和女人一起是被禁止的
To be alone with a woman is forbidden.
我保证我不会脱我裤子的
Well, I promise to keep it in my pants.
但你并没有回答我的问题
But you didn't really answer my question.
你干嘛这么关心
What do you care?
我不关心 是你关心
I don't. But you do.
至少你之前关心
Or at least you used to.
实话实说
To be honest, uh...
我现在处于
I'm at a point where...
不知道该向谁祈祷的阶段
I don't know who to pray to.
也不知道为了什么
Or for what.
两天后她就出来了
Two days and she's out.
你还在怀疑我是吗
And you still doubt me, huh?
每一天都在怀疑
Every fucking day.
但我会承认
But, I will admit,
这一次有点意思
this one was kind of fun.
玩37号♥套路你怎么还不开心呢
Doing a Number 37? How can you not have fun?
这两天不需要担心
Don't worry about the two days.
我需要这两天来让她想要离开
I need them to convince her to leave.
她不想离开
She doesn't want to leave?
是的 我的孩子
Yet, my boy.
她目前还不想离开
She doesn't want to leave yet.
她有了点斯德哥尔摩综合征
A touch of the Stockholm Syndrome.
她只是需要被提醒下
She simply needs reminding
她有多少需要奉献给这个世界
of how much she has to offer the world, huh?
这事关尊重
It's an esteem issue.
她曾是你的妻子
Well, she was your wife.
这有什么关系
What the hell has that got to do with anything?
妻子一个接一个
Wives come and go.
-怎么了 -你不会为了随随便便一个人
- What? - You don't get yourself locked up
就把自己关到精神病院里去
in a mental institution for people who just "come and go".
她也是个女神
She's also a goddess.
我想让她站在历史的获胜方
I want her to be on the winning side of history, okay?
随便你怎么说
Tell yourself whatever you want.
我♥干♥了我的部分
I did my bit.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表