剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
I can't believe you told them it was closed.
至少我们独霸泳池了 对吧
Oh, well, we got the pool to ourselves, though, didn't we?
-对 -管用就行
- Yes. - So, then it worked.
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
他们游泳之后 乐子并没停
After their swim, the fun continued.
我爸顺水
Dad called "Marco".
她就推舟 就是这么回事
She said "Polo", and that was that.
我爸对那女的特别着迷
Dad was so into this chick,
都没注意到我在一旁窥视
he didn't even notice me snooping.
请勿打扰
我得赶紧把湿衣服脱下来
I've gotta get out of these wet clothes.
你可别走
Don't go anywhere.
好 你尽管去脱你的
Okay, you go ahead and do that.
我给你弄点喝的
I'm gonna make you a drink.
你想喝什么
What do you want?
音乐选得有点奇怪 那又怎样
Weird choice of music, but whatever.
你喝什么我就喝什么
I'll have whatever you're having.
你说什么 我听不...
What's that? I can't...
这样吧 我听不见你说什么
You know what? I can't hear ya.
我就随便弄点了
I'm just gonna make something.
我给你个惊喜吧
I'm gonna make you a surprise.
你可真帅
You are so cute!
然后 从那开始就走了下坡路
And then, it was all downhill from there.
你要是安安静静地看真的会好一些
It really is better if you just watch.
我觉得剩下的我们快进就可以了
I think maybe we could just fast-forward through the rest.
然后你就可以
And then you can give me my
给我一张离开炼狱卡 我们就此别过
get-out-of-Purgatory-free card and we can part friends.
我们并不做交易
We don't actually make deals.
结婚证书
干得漂亮 考狄利娅
Beautiful work, Cordelia.
原版文件的出色复♥制♥
A remarkable facsimile of the original document.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你说的1779
You said 1779,
我认为你指的是1979
but I figured you meant 1979.
有时候就感觉像已经过了250年
Just feels like 250 years sometimes.
她真的是你的妻子吗
Is she really your wife?
-我会对你说谎吗 -说实话
- Would I lie to you? - Honestly?
我不确定
I don't know.
德墨忒尔确实是我的妻子
Demeter is most certainly my wife
同时也是荣耀这个星球
and also one of the most remarkable creatures
最伟大的生物之一
to ever grace this planet.
她的美貌只能跟她的聪明才智
Hmm, her beauty only matched by her keen wit,
滑稽的幽默 还有慷慨的灵魂所媲美
droll sense of humor, and generosity of spirit.
你是到底在那里遇见这个
Where did you ever meet this...
-女神的 -女神没错
- ...goddess? - Goddess is right.
在一个小的
On a small,
不太吸引人的郊区农场
unprepossessing farm in rural-- -
不好意思
Sorry.
是从威斯康星打来的
It's Wisconsin.
多半是你儿子
Probably your son.
我很好奇影子怎么有你的电♥话♥的
Oh, and I wonder how Shadow got the number.
我在追悼会上给他的
I gave it to him at the memorial.
挺亲密啊
Chummy, aren't we?
我只是觉得他可能需要和你联♥系♥
I just thought he might need to get in touch with you.
我要把他送到语♥音♥信箱吗
Should I send it to voicemail?
不用 时机已经错过了
No, the moment has been lost.
继续吧
Carry on.
你好
Hello?
我还好
Yeah, I'm good.
他想找你
He wants to talk to you.
我需要去见比奇丝
I need to see Bilquis.
你知道我在哪能找到她吗
Any idea where I can find her?
我很好 多谢你关心 儿子
Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for asking, son.
你怎么样啊
And how are you?
我前两天刚见过你
I just saw you a few days ago.
这两天可以发生很多事
A lot can happen in a few days.
比奇丝 你知道他在哪吗
Bilquis, do you know where she is?
我知道 如果你见到她
I do. And would you find out what happened
能不能看看科技小子怎么了
with Technical Boy if you see her?
科技小子
Technical Boy?
你是怎么知道的
You know this how?
你知道吗 无所谓
You know what? It doesn't even matter.
我只需要找她谈谈
I just need to speak to her.
这是关于你的梦 是吧
It's about your dreams, isn't it?
他的地址 谢谢
Her address, please.
纽约市
New York City.
东20街 1860号♥ 公♥寓♥12C 如果
1860 East 20th Street, apartment 12C. And if--
逆子无情
"How sharper than the serpent's tooth it is
甚于蛇蝎
to have a thankless child."
结婚证书
四十年
Forty years.
佩服
Impressive.
奇怪的是威尔斯小姐从没提过她已经结婚了
Odd that Miss Wells never mentioned she was married.
我们以为我们掌握了长久联盟的关键
We thought we had the key to an enduring union...
珍惜感情中彼此的空间
cherishing the spaces in our relationship.
非常遗憾 我们最后一次休假的时候出了点问题
Sadly, a few screws went loose during our last sabbatical.
确实
Indeed.
试图说服法官
Trying to convince the judge
在公共场合全♥裸♥
that prancing around in public stark naked...
符合她「女神」的身份
comports with her status as a "Goddess"
挺离谱的
is pretty out there.
俗话说 全♥裸♥不算是淫秽
Well, nudity is not lewdity, as they say.
你也知道 崔克斯法官指定我
Well... As you know, Judge Trakes appointed me
作为威尔斯小姐的监督人
Miss Wells' conservator
如果没有任何家属出现
in the absence of any family members.
她显然被照顾得很好
Oh, she's obviously been well cared for.
这件事我会永远感激的
For that, I will be forever grateful.
我只是希望她不是
I just hope she's not been
这个州的负担 在经济上
a burden on the state, financially.
天哪 没有
Heavens, no.
你妻子的行为能力也许有所下降
Your wife's capacity may be diminished,
但是她的投资产品很稳健
but her portfolio is robust.
这才是我的姑娘
Oh, that's my girl.
我正在找你呢
Hey, I was looking for you.
我刚给里昂留了张纸条
I just left a note with Leon.
你要去哪里吗
Oh, you going somewhere?
是啊 我要去纽约见一个朋友
Yeah. I gotta go to New York to see a friend.
-还是没消息吗 -没有
- Still no word, huh? - No.
他们今天会再派出去几个搜寻队 但是
They have a couple more search parties out today, but, uh...
目前没消息
Nothing so far.
-你还好吗 -没事 只是
- You okay? - Yeah, you know, it's just...
她消失得越久
The longer she's gone...
注意安全
Stay safe.
失踪女孩的搜救工作仍在继续
在树林里发现了带血的围巾
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Fuck have you been?
电池没电了
Batteries were dead.
花了一点时间找新的
Took a while finding some new ones.
这里的事情总会变得很糟
Things have a way of getting lost around here.
恐怖电影马上要结束了
Well, scary movie's almost over.
运气好的话 你们也会感觉很糟的
And then with any luck, you guys'll be lost as well.
好吧
Okay, so...
爸爸上了除了妈妈以外的所有女人
Dad fucked everything in sight except for Mom.
妈妈也报复了回来 以牙还牙
Mom paid him back in kind, tit for tat.
如果真的有神明的话
And if there is a God in heaven,
我就不用坐在这里看这些了
I will not have to sit here and watch that.
我也像我爸爸那样
I followed in my father's fucksteps
上了我能找到的每一个分手男孩
with every broken boy I could find.
如果他们没分手
If they weren't broken already,
那么我们完事之后也分了
then they were once I was finished with them.
我结婚了
I got married.
彻底搞砸了
Royally fucked that up. Died.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表