剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
-埃尔莎负责灯光 -好
- Elsa on lights. - Okay.
而你 汉克 负责雷声
And you, Hank, on thunder.
我们得做到位才能达到预期效果
We gotta get this right in order to achieve the desired effect.
对
Okay.
看起来工作量很大啊
This just seems like a lot of work.
求爱就是工作 汉克
Wooing is work, Hank.
这是一种十分强烈的情感表达
It is the expression of emotions so deep,
强到能改变万有引力 让她的心飞向你
they shift gravity's pull, summoning her heart to yours.
你别误会
Hmm. Look, don't get me wrong.
有的主意确实不错
Some of this stuff is pretty good.
尤其是配一出木偶剧
Especially for a puppet show.
这不是木偶剧 这是皮影戏
It's not a puppet show. It's a shadow play.
是最早的叙事艺术形式之一
One of the earliest forms of narrative art.
抱歉
Forgive me.
皮影戏
Shadow play.
为什么我觉得你这有点像个自传呢
Why do I get the sense it's somewhat autobiographical?
有那么明显吗
Oh, is it that obvious?
我知道勇敢的战士「提尔」是你
So, I get that the brave warrior, Tyr, is you,
威尔斯女士是「女神德墨忒尔」
and Miss Wells is the goddess Demeter.
但这个「奥丁」是谁
But who's this Odin?
他就像是个大混♥蛋♥
He's like a colossal asshole.
真是人人都是评论家啊
Everybody's a critic.
BGM: Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe
♪ It's all so deadly ♪
♪ When love is not together from the heart ♪
♪ Check it out ♪
操
Fuck!
该死
Shit!
好啊
Oh, yeah!
你就笑吧 嘲笑鬼
Laugh it up, Chuckles.
猎枪女竟然觉得偷偷靠近别人
Fuckin' shotgun lady thinks it's funny
很有趣吗
to sneak up on people?
你这音量都快把人鼻血震出来了
Your volume's at nosebleed level
你的大门又大敞着
and your door is wide open,
这里还热得跟火焰山似的
and it's a million degrees in here.
你这是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get this stuff?
你会大吃一惊的 小姑娘
Oh, you would be surprised, young lady.
带子是我在图书馆找到的
The tape, I found in the library.
混在整套的
Yeah, mixed in with the whole
《阿尔文和花栗鼠全集》里
complete works of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
-音箱哪儿来的 -辛泽曼杂货店的
-And the jam-box? -Oh, that was just Hinzelmann's.
我还以为占了大便宜
Yeah, I thought I was onto a helluva deal
后来才发现其实吃了亏
and then I realized it was a loss leader
这玩意儿太费电池了
for the 400 batteries that thing takes.
说到这个 你应该有跟她申请过
Speaking of, you didn't happen
允许你粉刷墙壁的吧
to ask her permission to paint the walls, did you?
你知道这地方是她的
You know she owns the place.
还有其他六栋楼
Along with, like, six other buildings
包括报社都是
including the newspaper office.
她在这里的影响还真是无处不在啊
Wow, she really has her finger in a lot of things around here.
对 在辛泽曼的世界里
Yeah, and in Hinzelmann's world,
只有三个颜色可以用
there are three approved colors.
我很确定千禧粉不是其中之一
Pretty sure that Millennial Pink isn't one of them.
这是鲑鱼粉橙
It's Salmon Mist.
对于一个不准备停留太久的人来说
You seem to be investing a lot of sweat equity
你投入了不少劳力啊
for someone who isn't sticking around very long.
其实 我还没有什么明确的计划
You know, my plans are still up in the air.
但我准备待的时间绝对远超预期了
You know, I'm definitely sticking around longer than I expected.
所以我就想 不如收拾一下这里吧
So I thought, you know, why not spruce up the place?
事实上 你是否愿意赏个脸
In fact, why don't you do me the honor
今天晚上做我第一位晚餐嘉宾吗
and be my first dinner guest tonight?
幸好我已经有别的计划了
Fortunately, I already have plans.
但是或许你可以来我家
But maybe you could come to my place.
虽然我没办法招待你如此上头的油漆味
I mean, I can't offer the high these paint fumes will give.
但我的炖菜堪称一绝 你也可以见见我妹妹
But my pot roast is legendary and you can meet my sister.
好的 这样棒极了 谢谢你
Yeah, that'd be really nice. Thank you.
DJ迈克也会闪亮登个场
You know, DJ Mike will be in the house.
得了吧 把你的音响留在这吧
Yeah, no. Leave the boom box here.
回头见
Later.
与旧神的战争随时都可能打响
War could break out at any moment with the Old Gods.
碎片大厦在开♥发♥的关键阶段
SHARD is at a critical time in its development.
在这个时刻你却决定
And now, you decide
下线
to go off-grid
去寻找自我
to find yourself.
去死吧
Fuck you.
你在乎吗
What do you care?
你威胁过多少次要取代我
How many times have you threatened to replace me?
先是新媒体神
First with New Media,
然后现在这一群莫名其妙的完蛋玩意
and now with this crew of incomprehensible fuck knuckles.
现在 操 我很惊讶
Now I mean, fuck, I am surprised...
我很惊讶你还能发现我不见了
I am surprised you even realized I was gone.
你出什么毛病了
What's going on with you?
估计是我不小心感染的恶意程序
Probably just some malware I picked up.
只要来点杀毒软件和鸡汤
Nothing a little anti-virus software and some...
就能修好内部传感器了
chicken soup for the internal receptors won't fix.
不 不
No, no.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
什么事都没有
Nothing!
我没事
I am fine!
我很好
I am good!
我棒极了
I'm great.
我试图运行诊断程序 然后出了点问题
I tried to run the diagnostics and something's wrong.
我也不知道
I don't know.
检测结果是什么
What were the results?
系统要找一个名为「工件1」的东西
The system asked for something called Artifact 1.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you have any idea what that is?
听我说
Listen to me.
我的所有孩子们里面 你 科技小子
Of all my children, you, Technical Boy,
你是我最关心的那个
are the one I care for the most.
我知道我对你很严厉
I know I've been hard on you,
但碎片大厦计划是我们生存的关键
but SHARD is essential to our survival
同时对我们的未来也至关重要
and to our future.
你是碎片大厦计划的关键元素
You are essential to SHARD.
没有你 那就只是数据而已
Without you, it's just data,
完全没有组织原则
devoid of an organizing principle.
就像在放电的神经突触
Synapses firing,
却没有智慧让那些努力
but without an intelligence to arrange that effort
转化为有意义的东西
into something meaningful.
我一直觉得你天赋异禀
I have always seen something special in you.
在你需要的时候 你不是一个人
In your time of need, you're not alone.
我在这
I'm here.
无论有什么问题
And no matter what the problem is,
只要同心协力 我们就能解决
together we can fix it.
一点点小问题
Slight complication.
是的 科技小子完全歇菜了
Yeah. The, uh, Technical Boy has totally lost his shit.
有可能是小毛病 有可能更糟糕
Could be a glitch, could be something worse.
不 不 它在这
No, no. It's, it's here.
在我这呢
I got it.
很安全
It's safe.
我保存在一个地下三千米的发射井里
I'm keeping it in a silo two miles underground.
那小子根本不知道它的存在
The kid doesn't even know it exists.
我他妈哪知道 她就...
How the fuck should I know? She just...
不知道从哪冒出来
popped in outta nowhere.
给我退后
Back the fuck.
滚
Off.
对 还有个更糟糕的消息
Yeah, not to further ruin your day,
但是劳拉·穆恩回来了
but Laura Moon is back on the map.
我听说他们想搅局
I'm told they're looking to start shit up.
你想要怎么对付她
So how do you want to play it with her?
我跟你想法一样
I had the same thoughts.
幸会 美丽的女神
Well met, fair goddess.
让我们赶紧结束吧
Let's get this over with, hmm?
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表