剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
想要预测猿人会关注什么
Predicting what the chimp-people will care about
是一个不精确的科学
is an inexact science.
就像气候变化
Like climate change.
这是要炒鱿鱼
Talk about cancelled.
转移 误导
Distract. Misdirect.
让他们关注我们说什么是最重要的
Make them give a fuck about what we say is important.
你们的工作就是创造并且控制舆♥论♥
Your job is to provide and control the narrative.
而这
This...
不是控制
...is not control.
迈克·安塞尔
Mike Ainsel!
你现在胆子挺肥啊
You've grown some serious balls.
我感到很骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我他妈跟你说过了离我远一点
I told you to stay the fuck away from me.
我们第一次见面之后你的所见所闻
Everything that you've heard and seen since we first met
这几个月里一定在你脑袋里打转
must have been running around in there the past few months
然而你却什么都不能说
and you couldn't talk about any of it
任何人都不行
to anyone, huh?
我们来玩灵魂二十问 都让你来问
We're gonna play Twenty Questions, and they're all yours.
开始吧
Fire away.
你真的是我爸吗
You really my dad?
考虑到我们共同的特点
Oh, is that still a point of speculation,
这一点还用猜测吗
considering our shared traits?
这么有魅力
Huh? Charisma,
完美的下颚线 还有这女人缘
strong jawline, way with the ladies.
我受够了你的胡说八道
I am done with the fuckery.
不要再说什么谜语了
Okay, so no more riddles,
不要拐弯抹角了 行吗
no more talking in circles, okay?
如果你想得到我的原谅 我要知道答案
If you want forgiveness, I want answers.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that much.
-所以 我妈 -你妈
- So, Mom? - Mom.
也是你的一个战利品吗
Another one of your conquests?
这就是你抛弃我们原因吗
That why you abandoned us?
这是两个问题了
That's two questions.
第一个 你的母亲
First one, your mother.
我与她的关系是个错误
My relationship with her was a mistake.
她还太年轻而我...
She was too young and I was...
是我
me.
所以你上了就跑
Oh, so she was just a nut and run?
我从没见过任何一个像她那样的人
I never met anyone like your mother.
她有一种光芒
There was a light about her.
即便如此 你还是离开了她
Yeah, yet you still left her.
是她离开了那个国家
She left the country.
是吗
Oh, really?
你又从没去找过她
'Cause it's not like you went after her.
我被困在这里了
I'm bound to these shores.
如果我要离开的话 我就会不复存在
If I were ever to leave, I would cease to exist.
这就是一个来到美国的神
It's one of the penalties
要付出的代价之一
you pay for being a god who comes to America.
但她后来回美国了
Yeah, well she came back to America.
和你的儿子一起回的
Along with your son.
假设你说的都是真的
If you're telling the truth.
你爱信不信
Believe it or not,
我只是想从人类手中拯救他们自己
I'm just trying to save the human race from itself.
当人们发现他们等待的救世主
Wow, people are gonna be so pissed
是你的时候
when they find out the messiah
他们会非常生气的
that everybody's been waiting for... is you.
我还记得曾几何时人类是与自然和谐共处的
I do remember a time when man lived in harmony with nature.
但现在人类将科技敬为神明
But now he's made technology his god.
这是中什么邪了
And what's it gotten him?
食物和水里都有杀虫剂
Pesticides in his water, in his food,
武器多到可以毁灭地球上千次
weapons that can destroy the earth a thousand times over.
新众神
New Gods.
他们只是寄生虫
They're just parasites.
他们在这的唯一原因只是让人类
The only reason they're here is to make it easier for humanity
能够更加轻松的沉湎于他们最自毁的冲动中
to indulge in its most self-destructive impulses.
直到世界不复存在
Until the world ceases to exist.
而且没了追随者 你也会不复存在
And, without followers, so will you.
这和我的自身利益没有任何冲突
Well, I don't see any conflict in enlightened self-interest.
所以你在拯救人类
So, you are on a mission to save humanity,
然后你想试着把我也征召到这场战争中来
and you're just trying to draft me into this war?
这全凭自愿 我一个人肯定完成不了
Well, it's a volunteer army. I can't do it all on my own.
鬼才知道
Who in the hell knows if
你刚刚讲的话你自己信不信
you actually believe anything you just said?
你在不知道自己究竟是谁时不也一路跟过来了
And you're still running around not knowing who you really are.
-到此为止 -你还能问十四个问题
- We're done. - Well, you've got about 14 questions left.
我已经有我想要的答案了
Yeah, I kinda got all the answers I need.
在命运降临之前你想怎么样都可以
Oh, you can be your own man all you want until destiny kicks in.
你为什么不问问我是否需要你
Why don't you ask me if I need you?
为什么
Why?
因为战争就要爆发了 影子
Because war is coming, Shadow.
如果我自己的儿子都不忠于我
And if I don't have the loyalty of my own son,
我又怎么能寄希望于别人的帮助呢
how can I expect support from anyone else?
是的 我需要你 影子
Yes, I need you, Shadow.
再说了
And, besides,
我们是彼此仅剩的亲人了
we're the only family we have.
新造型美爆了
Spectacular new look.
我懂的
And, and I get it.
现在不流行白人了
White guys are not on trend.
要么进化要么湮灭对吗
Evolve or perish, am I right?
坐下
Sit.
好想法
Great idea.
要知道
Understand:
星期三吸引的注意力越多
The more attention Wednesday gets,
他就会变得越强大
the more powerful he becomes.
他是有些吸引力
So he has some traction.
我们上传个吸猫视频 这老化石就过气了
We put up a cat video, the old fossil's history.
是啊 我们有什么好担心的呢
Yeah, why are we worrying about this?
只要那老化石
All it takes is for that old fossil
朝电网扔一道闪电
to throw a lightning bolt into the power grid
你们就都下线了
and you're all offline.
就那个维京老爷爷
Grandpa Viking?
你绝对反应过度了
You're totally overreacting.
我创造你们是有特定目标的
You were all created by me for a specific purpose.
要是无法达成 这就是下场
Fail at that purpose and this is what happens.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
老大 你太厉害了
Boss, you're killing it,
不过
but, uh,
我们能单独聊聊吗
can we have the room?
最近我一直感觉到有一股
I have been feeling a certain degree of hostility
针对我的敌意
towards me lately.
我们之间没事吧
You and I are chill, right?
我们回顾下
Let's review:
你把一项情报获取任务变成了
you turned an intelligence-gathering operation
和影·穆恩之间的战争
into an act of war with Shadow Moon.
我们聊过这个了
Okay, we've been through this--
你还没有将比奇丝拉到我们的阵营
You still haven't delivered Bilquis to our side.
你居然还搞砸了你自己的系统升级
You even managed to fuck up your own system upgrade.
还要我继续吗
Shall I continue?
好吧
Fine.
很明显我还没有达到你的预期
Clearly, I have not been meeting your level of expectation.
我的错
Mea culpa.
都是我的错
King Kamehameha culpa.
你和比奇丝是在拖延时间
You're procrastinating with Bilquis.
为什么
Why?
我是有策略的
I am being strategic.
我在让她意识到
I am letting her live into the reality
她欠我一个很大的人情
that she owes me big time.
我对结果感到非常乐观
I'm feeling very optimistic about the outcome.
我不在乎你的狗屁感受
I don't give a fuck about what you feel.
把事情给我搞定
Just get it done.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表