剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
You know, for all his bullshit,
但有一点没有说错
he's correct about one thing:
神的曙光
the twilight of the Gods
人类的覆灭 已经近在眼前
and the end of humanity are at hand.
你要履行自己的使命
And you have a destiny to fulfill,
所以 不要搞砸了
so don't screw it up.
不然一切都会完蛋
Or everything will come to an end.
什么使命
What destiny?
我怎么会知道
How the fuck should I know?
我看不到
It's beyond my sight.
但是能指引你的另有他人
But there are those who can guide you.
他们是谁
Who are they?
当你头脑和你的心灵互相契合时
When your head and your heart are brought into alignment,
答案自会出现
the answers will come.
跟着埃纳梅奇夫
Follow the Enaemaehkiw.
乌坦 这里不欢迎你
Woutan, you're not welcome here.
威萨克·加克
Wisakedjak.
你在这里啊
There you are.
我也不是来说风凉话的 但是...
Know that I come not to pour salt on old wounds, but...
我们生活的时代很危险
we live in perilous times.
是啊 是啊 我知道你的战争
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know all about your war.
那你也应该知道
Then you also know that
那些所谓的新神
the so-called New Gods will not stop
不消灭所有关于旧神的回忆 是不会罢休的
until the memory of all the old ways has been swept away.
你肯定最了解抹除历史了
Oh, you know all about erasing history, don't you?
是你的追随者杀光了我的族人
It was your followers who slaughtered my people,
偷走了我们的土地
and stole our land.
你呢
And you?
你除了在那里中饱私囊什么都没做
You did nothing but grow fat on their worship.
我是来寻求谅解的
I come in the spirit of forgiveness
嫁接我们之间的隔阂
to heal the rift between us.
你来是因为你有事相求
You only come when it serves your purpose.
你们那类人都是如此
So it's always been with your kind.
所以你别做白日梦了 我不会帮你
So go piss up a rope. I ain't gonna help you.
那你就会像个懦夫一样死去
Then you will die a coward's death.
说话小心点 沃坦
Watch your tongue, Woutan.
我想是时候走了
Hey, I think it's time to go.
我们自己出去
We'll see ourselves out.
坚实的大地 北达科他
Terra firma, North Dakota.
确切的说是拉科塔苏族人的灵魂国度
The Spirit Lake Nation of the Lakota Sioux to be exact.
那么
So,
你和那个老秃鹫在我来之前
what were you and that old buzzard talking about
都谈了些什么
before I arrived, huh?
什么都没谈
Absolutely nothing.
-什么都没谈啊 -没有
- Nothing, huh? - Nope.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你的吗
This you?
正是时候
Right on time.
实际上 我晚了两个小时
Actually, I'm two hours late.
宇宙总是遵循它自己的计划
Oh, the universe is always on schedule.
再说 严守时间是最无聊的
Besides, punctuality: virtue of the bored.
这是谁
Who's this?
伊夫林·沃
Evelyn Waugh.
谁
Who?
就是他说的 伊夫林·沃
The quote, Evelyn Waugh.
这非凡的存在
This radiant being
是我的未婚妻 考狄利娅
is my fiance, Cordelia.
这是我儿子 影·穆恩
Meet my son, Shadow Moon.
-未婚妻 -怎么
- Fiance. - 'Sup?
我开车来这里用了五天
It took me five days to drive up here.
因为你 我在停车站过的圣诞节
I spent Christmas in a truck stop on account of you.
反正就是个虚假的节日
Ah, it's a made-up holiday anyway.
有暴风雪要来
There's a blizzard comin'.
如果我们想要尽早去犹他
We want to make it to Utah anytime soon,
我们最好现在就走
we better get goin'.
犹他
Utah?
我们要去见见
We're on our way to see
我的另一个老朋友 特克劳海
another old friend of mine: Tklehoai.
纳瓦霍人称其为夜行者
The one the Navajo call the Night Carrier.
你好 怎么 不想去吗
Hello? What? You don't wanna do that?
你想让我们把你留在这里自生自灭吗
You want us to leave you here all on your own?
我现在不能回密尔沃基
Well, I can't go back to Milwaukee now. Um...
我想我只能找个地方避避风头
I guess I'm just gonna find a place to lay low.
思考下一步怎么做
Figure out my next move.
湖畔镇怎么样
Well, what about Lakeside?
你和湖畔镇是怎么回事
What is it with you and Lakeside?
首先 没人会去那里找你
For one thing, nobody's looking for you there.
那里还有一间公♥寓♥在等着你
You got an apartment waiting for you there,
提前付了六个月的租金
six months' rent paid upfront.
我们对不领情孩子的付出啊
The things we do for ungrateful children.
我不需要
I'm good.
我自己做决定会更好
Do better when I make my own decisions.
你高兴就好
Suit yourself.
男人的自♥由♥意识是他最宝贵的财富
Man's free will is his most prized asset.
来吧 把你送到最近的巴士站
Come on, we'll drop you at the nearest bus station.
湖畔镇公♥寓♥的钥匙
Keys to the apartment in Lakeside,
以防你改变想法
just in case you change your mind.
租户的名字写的是艾默生·博尔森
The lease is in the name of Emerson Borson.
我不用 谢了
I'm good, thanks.
还是贝蒂啊
Still Betty, huh?
同样的灵魂 不同的驱壳
Same soul, different chassis.
♪ Oh, a storm is threatening ♪
♪ My very life today ♪
♪ If I don't get some shelter ♪
迈克
Hey, Mike.
迈克
Mike!
我可不想让你得了感冒
My intended here does not want you to catch a chill.
保持联络
Be in touch.
你走运了
You're in luck.
我正准备关店呢
I was just about to close up shop for the day.
暴风雪要来了
Blizzard's on the way.
他们说是百年难得一见的大风雪
Storm of the century, they're saying.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
芝加哥 单程
Chicago, please. Uh, one way.
好
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
去芝加哥的车都被取消了
That bus has been cancelled.
好吧
Oh, uh, okay. Uh...
-那去堪萨斯城的呢 -我看看
- How about Kansas City? - 'Kay.
已取消
也被取消了
Also cancelled.
春田市呢
Springfield?
到春田的车
And Springfield ...
也被取消了
has been cancelled too.
哥伦布市呢
Columbus?
取消了
Nope.
由于暴风雪 几乎所有地方都停运了
Pretty much everything's shut down on account of the storm.
等等
Uh, wait.
有一趟车可以
I do have one.
准点到达
去往威斯康星的湖畔镇
Leaving for Lakeside, Wisconsin.
大概十五分钟后到
Should be here in about 15 minutes.
可以 不错
Yeah. That's, that's fine.
就这趟吧
I'll take it.
你了解湖畔镇吗
Do you know anything about Lakeside?
我猜那里可能有个湖
I'm guessing it probably has a lake?
北达科他
BGM: On the Road Again by Canned Heat
♪ Well, I'm so tired of crying ♪
♪ But I'm out on the road again ♪
♪ I'm on the road again ♪
♪ Well, I'm so tired of crying ♪
♪ But I'm out on the road again ♪
♪ I'm on the road again ♪
明尼苏达州
♪ I ain't got no woman ♪
威斯康星州
♪ Just to call my special friend ♪
欢迎来到湖畔镇
♪ You know the first time I travelled ♪
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表