剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on 12 Monkeys...
《十二猴子》前情提要
1944年
that's where the messengers went.
我觉得信使去了那一年
Monkeys are coming for me.
猴子要找我
The Messengers, they need me dead.
信使要我死
Primary.
质点
Why? We are time.
为什么 我们是时间
My herb, they don't work unless the leaves are red.
我的草药 只有叶子变成红色才会有效
Gives you pictures in your head you can't erase.
会让你看到一些在脑海中无法抹去图景
No! They're gonna kill him there.
不 他们会在那里杀了他的
Not before he tells us everything he knows.
在他告诉我们一切之前 他不会死
Looks like Crawford was murdered in his office.
克劳福德教授好像在办公室中被谋杀
His killers, a man and a woman, were never found.
杀他的人 一男一女 一直未被找到
We shall meet again in the Red Forest.
在红色森林里 我们将会再见
We have to go back, we were there.
我们必须回去 我们当时在场
The structure of space-time is collapsing.
时空的结构崩溃了
Data showed these anomalies multiplying in the time stream.
数据显示这一异常在时间流中激增了
Paradox?
悖论
We've lost their connection.
失去连接
Those temporal anomalies.
临时异常现象
This is their origin.
病毒的源头
Move!
走吧
Mr. Ramse.
拉姆齐先生
Katarina Jones.
卡特琳娜·琼斯
You spared Mr. Deacon's life yesterday.
昨天你饶了迪肯先生一命
Yeah, I did.
是的
How long's it gonna be before he tries to execute me again?
他过多久就会想再处决我
Mr. Ramse, we need your help.
拉姆齐先生 我们需要你的帮助
Well, why didn't you say so?
你开始为什么不说
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
You need me to beg for mercy while you break my fingers?
你需要我在你对付我的时候跪地求饶吗
That's not what How about electrocution?
不是... 电刑如何
You could tie a wire around my one nut!
你可以直接把电线绑在我身上
Mr. Cole is in jeopardy,
科尔先生有危险
and so is Dr. Railly.
莱利博士也是
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What did you do now?
你又做了什么
They're both stuck in the past.
他们都困在过去了
Their tethers are broken,
他们的序列坏了
and we have no way of bringing them back.
我们没办法把他们传送回来了
We need you to go back to 1944,
我们需要你回到1944年
find them, and bring them home safely.
找到他们并把他们安全带回来
You trust me now?
你现在相信我了吗
I trust your relationship with Mr. Cole
我相信你和科尔先生之间关系
enough to know that you will help him.
所以我知道你会帮他
And you are the only traveler we have now.
你是我们目前唯一的时间旅行者
It will be dangerous.
会有危险
This is a much different time, and we're all at war.
这次与以往不同 我们处于战争时期
I know the 12 Monkeys are there as well
我知道十二猴军团也在那里
and no doubt have something to do
他们肯定跟这大规模的
with the massive temporal disturbance.
时间干扰有一定关系
Paradox.
悖论
See, I can send you back before that event.
我可以把你送回事件发生之前
Mr. Ramse, you can find them, you can save their lives,
拉姆齐先生 你可以找到他们并救他们
and you can bring them back home.
你可以带他们回家
And when you do...
等你做到
When I do?
什么
I will guarantee your freedom.
我保证还你自♥由♥
You'll be free to walk out of here with your son.
你可以跟你儿子自♥由♥离开这里
New formula.
新配方
Hurts a bit more.
有点疼
Sorry, but it won't kill you.
抱歉 但不会害死你
Let's say I find them.
假设我找到他们
How do all three of us get back here?
我们怎么三个人都回来
Jones is working on that.
琼斯在想办法
You're only sending him back two days before the paradox.
你要送他回悖论发生前两天
Is that enough time?
这样时间够吗
I don't want to give him the opportunity to simmer back there.
我不想给他机会溜回那时候
No telling what he could do.
谁知道他会做出什么
Why are you sending him back if you don't trust him?
如果你不相信他 为什么送他回去
Because at the moment I'm lacking of a great many things,
因为现在我缺很多东西
and options are among them.
选择也是其中之一
So, let me get this straight,
所以是这样
you want me to place a classified ad in the paper?
你让我在报纸上登一份分类广♥告♥
Do it every day, and we'll find it.
每天都登 我们会找到的
Assuming, of course, that some aspect of causality still works.
当然 前提是部分因果还算正常
That's gonna help you snatch us back home, right?
那会帮你把我们传送回来 对吗
Yeah.
是的
That's not convincing.
没有说服力
It is a theory at the moment, but it's a good theory.
目前还只是理论 但是合理的理论
Still not convincing.
还是没有说服力
You're afraid about what I saw out there.
你在担心我看到的东西
What tore that guy apart.
害死那家伙的东西
You have any answers as to why that's happening?
你知道为什么会那样吗
All right.
好吧
I can only fix one of your mistakes at a time.
我一次只能纠正你的一个过错
Let's get on with it.
我们开始吧
1944, here I come.
1944年 我来了
The target is the Mission Cross Mental Asylum.
目标地点是十字使命精神病院
We'll put you as close as we can to the 600 block
我们会尽可能把你送回
of Oak Ridge Terrace, Jersey City.
泽西城的橡树脊街600号♥
That's where we lost the tether.
我们就是在那里失去序列的
It's up to you, Mr. Ramse.
靠你了 拉姆齐先生
Initiate splinter sequence.
启动分♥裂♥程序
You can take off the masks.
大家可以把面具拿掉了
No virus did this.
这不是因为病毒
Then what did?
那是什么
Time, Mr. Whitley.
时间 惠特利先生
Some catastrophic event in 1944
1944年的一件灾难性事件
disrupted the fabric of space-time,
扰乱了时空的结构
causing temporal anomalies in the here and now.
导致了此时此刻的时间异常
Anomalies?
异常
Pockets of unstable time.
很多不稳定的时间
Deadly.
很致命
Expanding.
正在扩散
If we don't find a solution, at this term of acceleration,
如果我们找不到解决方法 按照这种速度
this will consume the world in a matter of months.
世界在几个月内就会毁灭
We'll all end up like these men, ravaged by time.
我们都会像他们一样 被时间吞噬
They left the facility this morning,
他们今早离开了设施
and here they are,
现在却在这里
aged hundreds of years.
经历了上百年
Why here?
为什么在这儿
Why now,
为什么是现在
at this time?
在这个时间
Is this what broke Cole and Dr. Railly's tether in 1944?
所以1944年 科尔和莱利博士序列才会断裂吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Einstein, Hawking, Godel,
爱因斯坦 霍金 哥德尔
in all their theories about time and causality,
他们所有关于时间和因果关系理论中
they never spoke of anything like this.
都没有说过这个
We are in uncharted territory.
我们处于神秘地域
Take a look.
看那儿
The Daughters.
女儿军团
Maybe they know what's happening.
也许她们知道什么
Possibly.
有可能
But I believe the answer lies with Mr. Cole and Dr. Railly in 1944.
但我相信真♥相♥就在1944年科尔先生和莱利博士身上
Miss,
小姐
the Emerson has a strict dress code.
爱默生酒店有严格的着装要求
It's all right.
没关系
Morning, sunshine.
早 阳光男孩
You're finally awake.
你终于醒了
What's your name?
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表