剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
为什么 因为事情变得复杂了
Cole, things are changing.
科尔 真的在变
Stop it. Go sit down.
别闹了 去坐下
You have a purpose, Jennifer.
这就是你的目标 詹妮弗
You have a purpose, Jennifer.
这就是你的目标 詹妮弗
There is nothing more important than this.
没有什么比这更重要
I need you to write a note in your journal.
我需要你在你日记里写下这些
August 2044, come back and get me.
2044年8月 回来接我
Send Railly with another injection.
派莱利来 再带一管针剂
Our agreement was made
我们的协议是用来
to protect the integrity of our timeline.
保护我们时间线的完整
You--the future you-- and Cassie,
你 未来的你 和卡西
you're gonna make a mistake.
你们将会犯错
You're gonna hurt someone.
你们会伤到某些人
A friend.
一个朋友
I cannot know these things.
我不能知道这些
It's the Emerson Hotel.
在爱默生酒店
Remember to come back and get me.
记得回来接我
Very well, you told me.
好的 我知道了
So you are still there?
所以你还在那里
Yeah.
是的
Well, then that's either because I'm unable to bring you back
那看来要么是我不能带你回来
or I'm choosing not to.
要么是我选择不带你回来
Either way, if my understanding of causality is correct,
不管如何 如果我没弄错因果关系的话
I have 27 years to decide.
我有27年来考虑
So please, do not call me back!
所以 别再打给我了
Wait, wait, wait. Don't--don't hang up.
等等 等等 别挂
This is your purpose, Jennifer.
这是你的目标 詹妮弗
Purpose. You have no purpose.
目标 你没有目标
Without me, you have nothing. Not anymore.
没了我 你什么都不是 不再是这样了
Stop the voices.
把声音停下来
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
Why didn't you let her kill me?
你怎么不让她杀了我
You robbed me of my purpose!
你夺走了我的目标
If I can't have one, neither can you!
如果我没有目标 你也不能有
No, I'm sure of it. It looks just like him.
不 我很肯定 那看起来就像是他
James Cole.
詹姆斯·科尔
I'm so glad
我很高兴
that we have this time.
我们可以有时间在一起
Do you remember
你还记得
when we would go out and raid survivor camps?
我们出去袭击幸存者营地的日子吧
And you would get all judge-y? Right?
你总爱说三道四 对吧
And you would call me "thief" and "tyrant"
你会叫我小偷 暴君
and "killer".
还有杀人犯
And then you team up with them
然后你跟他们一伙
to create the plague
弄出了瘟疫
that destroys the world.
毁灭了世界
Help me understand.
帮我理解一下
My son...
我儿子
He lives here.
他生活在这
I didn't want to erase this world
我不想毁灭有他存在的
with him in it.
这个世界
Father..of... the...year.
年度最佳父亲
You know a little something about that, right?
你对这种事情也懂那么点 对吧
Fathers?
父亲
You ever hear of a place
你有没听过一个叫
called New Rochelle, New York?
新罗谢尔的地方 在纽约州
Wilmot Road?
威尔默路
A little blue house,
一个小小的蓝色屋子
and it had white trim.
有白色的门窗边框
I was parked out front
我在门外停下了下来
back in, uh, 2013.
那是2013年的时候
Heard a man and woman fighting inside
听见屋子里面有一男一女
in the house.
在吵架
He chases her out,
他追着她出来
and, uh, grabs her hair.
扯住她头发
Starts beating her up.
开始揍她
Two little boys run out,
两个小男孩跑出来
you know, chasing after her.
追在她后面
And the oldest was crying,
最大的在哭
and he--he kept on crying
一直哭
even when the cops came and took his Daddy away.
直到警♥察♥到了把他爸爸带走也还在哭
Theodore
西奥多
William Deacon.
威廉·迪肯
That was you.
那就是你
I came to see you.
我去了见你
I wanted to see how you became what you are.
我想知道你怎么会变成现在的样子
You know, I think your daddy,
我觉得你♥爸♥爸
he would've gone all the way.
他会急红了眼
He would've killed your mom right there
如果警♥察♥没有来
if the cops hadn't come.
他会在那杀了你妈
You should thank me
你应该感谢我
for calling them.
把他们叫来
Are you mad, Deac,
你生气吗 迪肯
that I saw you that day?
我那天见到了你
You cried.
你哭了
Sad little boy.
伤心的小男孩
You know what, Teddy?
你知道吗 泰迪
All the talking...
说了半天
Got me a little thirsty.
我有点口渴了
Move!
动手
Deacon! Deacon, stop, stop!
迪肯 迪肯 住手 住手
Stop it!
快住手
Temper, temper!
好个暴脾气
Deac--Deacon.
迪肯
You need to calm down.
你要冷静下来
Calm down.
冷静
Breathe.
深呼吸
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
I'm sorry.
对不起
He knows about my father.
他知道我父亲的事
He saw.
他看到了
He is just trying to get under your skin.
他只是想惹毛你
Well, it worked.
好吧 起作用了
He's not gonna talk.
他不会说的
We are gonna have to kill him.
我们得杀了他
No, no, no.
不 不
There's another way.
还有别的办法
So you're saying you changed our reality?
所以你说你改变了我们的现实
No.
不
My timeline changed into this one.
我的时间线变成了这条
The virus occurred earlier?
病毒出现得更早了
Right.
是的
And much worse than we remembered it?
比我们记得的还要糟得多
Precisely.
正是
But there were other changes as well,
但是还有别的改变
at least from my perspective.
至少是从我的角度来说
Spearhead, for example,
例如 先锋队
in my reality, we invaded, confiscated their core,
在我的现实中 我们入侵并占领了他们的中心
and used it to continue our mission.
用它来继续我们的任务
That happened.
发生了这种事
And Dr. Lasky was killed.
还有拉斯基博士被杀了
What?
什么
I was killed?
我被杀了
Shot to death during the attempt to commandeer Spearhead.
在抢夺先锋队时被枪杀了
Well, then...
好吧
I prefer this reality.
我更喜欢这个世界
So do I, Dr. Lasky.
我也是 拉斯基博士
I will need your help,
我需要你的帮助
all of you, to fully understand this timeline.
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表