剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
You're safe. You can live a life.
你很安全 可以过上想要的生活
So that's it?
就这样吗
After all of that, we just forget about the future?
一切发生后 我们就这么忘记未来吗
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
I'm done trying to figure out the answer to everything.
我受够了寻找万物的答案
We failed.
我们失败了
For some reason we're still here.
不知为何我们还在这里
You being...here
你身在此处
doesn't make sense.
毫无道理可言
I'm also done trying to make sense of everything.
我也受够了弄清一切事物的道理
You should be too.
你也应该放弃了
You can hate me for leaving.
你可以因为我离开而恨我
But I did it for you.
但是我是为了你而做的
No, you didn't.
不 不是的
You did it for you because you're afraid.
你是为了你自己 因为你害怕
You're bleeding. It's nothing.
你在流血 没什么
Do you have running water at least?
至少得有自来水吧
Yeah.
有点
Easy.
放轻松
We have to wash it first.
我们要先洗一下
It's not as bad as it looked. Just bled a lot.
没有看起来那么严重 就是流了很多血
most of the blood has washed away.
大部分血都已经洗掉了
What is it?
怎么了
I know this room.
我知道这个房♥间
How?
怎么知道的
You're walking through a red forest.
你正在一片红森林里穿行
The grass is tall.
草十分茂盛
It's just rained.
只是在下雨
most of the blood has washed away.
大部分的血都被洗走了
There's a house in the distance.
在远处有一所房♥子
Cedar and pine.
周围是雪松和松树
You've been there before.
你曾去过
I've been here before.
我曾去过
You're not alone.
你并不是独自一人
There is a man.
有一个男人
You see him.
你看着他
Go to him.
走向他
Know him.
你认识他
Like a memory of tomorrow.
宛如明日记忆
They knew this place.
他们知道这个地方
This moment.
这一瞬间
You.
你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why would you walk towards the weird music?
你为什么会向着奇怪的音乐走去
Ramse, nothing about this place says "Good idea."
拉姆赛 这地方哪里都不对劲
He's here.
他在这里
Keep moving.
继续走
Turn around!
转过身来
Look outside,
向外看看
Time hasn't collapsed.
时间没有崩塌
Go. Live. For once, there's time.
去生活吧 哪怕就一次 有时间的
This isn't permanent.
这不是终点
I still die at the CDC in 2018.
2018年我还是死在了疾控中心
You don't know that.
你不能确定啊
To hell with causality.
管什么因果关系
You don't have to be afraid anymore!
你不用再害怕了
Go live a life that's not full of fear and death.
去过没有被恐惧和死亡充斥着的生活
But the world will still end.
但是世界还是要结束的
I know Ramse. He wouldn't give up.
我了解拉姆赛 他不会放弃的
He found titan. He found the Witness.
他找到了泰坦 他找到了见证者
Take off the mask!
脱下面具
Take off the mask!
脱下面具
Until the world comes crashing down around our heads,
在整个世界分崩离析在我们面前之前
We have to believe it's over.
我们要相信这已经结束了
All of it.
所有的一切
I guess you really know what you're doing here.
看来你是真的知道自己在干什么
I'll leave you to it.
我这就走了
Cassie! What?
卡西 干吗
I'm leaving you alone. That's what you want.
我在让你一个人待着 如你所愿
That's not why I left.
这不是我离开的原因
Then what was it?
那是什么
I wanted you to be free... Of me.
我想要让你不被我束缚
I never asked to be free of you.
我从来没想要不被你束缚
You coward, you know that's not why you left me.
你个懦夫 你知道这不是你离开的原因
You left me because you're in love with me.
你离开我是因为你爱上了我
I've always known, cole.
我一直知道的 科尔
And you kept pushing me away...
而你一直对我敬而远之
So that in the end
然后在最后
You wouldn't have anything to lose.
你就没有什么可失去的
And now...
而现在
You don't.
你的确是没有了
Ramse.
拉姆赛
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表