剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Whitley?
惠特利
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久
No.
不
Marcus.
马库斯
Sorry, Jones.
对不起 琼斯
I know you tried to fix all this,
我知道你想纠正这一切
but we can't chase our tails forever.
但我们不能永远这么循环下去
We have to stop playing defense.
我们不能再防守下去了
Adler, you don't have a lot of time to program the machine.
阿德勒 你没多少时间给机器编程了
Nor the power if you have disabled the core.
也没电源了 如果你关了核心的话
Just a temporary suspension.
只是暂时停止了
Who did this to you?
谁对你做的
Cole?
科尔
Where is he?
他在哪
Ramse, where is he?
拉姆赛 他在哪
You think I'd kill him in cold blood?
你觉得我会冷血地杀了他吗
I don't know anymore.
我不知道了
Hey, Lasky, you know what's good for you,
拉斯基 你知道要怎么做吗
Get away from those controls now.
马上离开那些控制台
No.
不
You're gonna get a lot of people hurt, lady.
你会伤害很多人的 女士
You fool.
你个蠢货
We are all dead if Cole doesn't go to 1957.
科尔如果不去1957年 我们都会死
All your theories... You don't
你这些理论 你不
All your missions-- bullshit.
你这些任务 狗屁不通
Adler, get to it!
阿德勒 快点
Julian, you are a scientist.
朱利安 你是个科学家
You know we have a chance.
你知道我们还有机会
What'd I say?
我说了什么
The paradox in '57-- Mr. Cole can stop it.
57年的悖论 科尔先生可以阻止它
We haven't been able to stop a goddamn thing, Katarina.
我们从来就没有阻止什么 卡特琳娜
Not the plague, not the Messengers,
没有阻止瘟疫 没有阻止信使
and not this bloody storm.
也阻止不了这该死的风暴
You've had your chance. Now it's our turn.
你用过你的机会了 现在轮到我们了
This last splinter is for us.
这最后一次分♥裂♥是给我们的
We are going to Titan.
我们要去泰坦
The hell you are.
去个鬼
Drop it, Cole. Put it down.
放下 科尔 把枪放下
Nobody here wants to hurt you.
这里没人想伤害你
But you will if you have to, right?
但你会如果你不得不这么做 对吧
Long as you get your revenge.
只要你能够复仇
Look around you, Cole.
看看周围 科尔
You're outnumbered.
你寡不敌众
You're right.
你说得没错
I can't stop all of you.
我不能阻止你们全部人
Thing is, I don't have to.
但我也不必这么做
Harris! Come on! Move!
哈里斯 快 快走
Cassie!
卡西
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill the Witness.
杀了见证者
It won't matter.
这些都不重要了
You'll still be afraid... of yourself.
你仍然会害怕你自己
Because you're the one who let him in.
因为是你放他进来的
The bullet went through, missed the artery.
子弹打进去了 但是没打中动脉
This should slow down the bleeding.
这样应该能减缓出血
Hey, Cass.
卡西
You all right?
你没事吧
I don't like it any more than you do,
我和你一样不喜欢这么做
but it's what we have to do.
但是我们必须这么做
Adler?
阿德勒
I just need time to calculate the trajectory
我只是需要时间来计算轨道
and program the coordinates.
编写坐标程序
Marcus, after all you gave up for our mission,
马库斯 在你放弃我们的任务后
your father--
你父亲
It was your mission. Always has been.
那是你的任务 一直都是
Now it's ours.
现在轮到我们了
Hey, that's enough from you.
你做的已经够多了
Let go of me.
放开我
You're not in charge anymore, Lady.
你不再掌管这里了
This is the second time you've pointed a gun at me, Mr. Ramse.
这是你第二次拿枪指着我 拉姆赛先生
I assure you there won't be a third.
我向你保证不会再有第三次
Ramse.
拉姆赛
Whitley, it's Harris. Over.
惠特利 我是哈里斯 请回复
Go ahead.
继续说
One of our Humvees just took off from the Vehicle Bay.
我们的一辆运输车刚从货车湾开走
Where's it heading? Looks like north. Over.
开去哪里 好像开往北边 完毕
Copy that. Sit tight and keep me updated.
收到 按兵不动 有消息通知我
It's Cole.
是科尔
Running?
在逃吗
The Daughters.
女儿军团
Their camp is north.
她们的营地在北边
I want you to take your guys,
我要你带上你的手下
you seal up all the access points--
重重包围所有关口
Gates, tunnels, vents, everything.
大门 隧♥道♥ 通风口 所有的通道
You be careful.
小心行事
Everything is already sealed.
所有通道均已封锁
Except everything Cole just unsealed before he left.
除了科尔离开前打开的所有通道
Cole's not crazy enough It's not Cole's brand of crazy
科尔还没疯到这地步 我担心的
I'm worried about.
倒不是科尔的疯狂举动
Get your ass up there.
赶快去那里
Anything happens to Jones,
如果琼斯有个三长两短
you'll find out just how fast I change my mind
我会立刻改变心意
about backing your plan.
不再支持你
Doc? You better hurry up.
医生 你最好快点
Let's go.
我们走
Stop right there!
站住
Hold it!
别动
It's all right. Let him through.
没事的 让他过来
At ease! Let him through!
稍息 让他过来
I was worried you'd all be gone.
我还担心你们都走了
Mother won't leave.
母亲不愿走
There's something wrong with her.
她不太对劲
She's been saying a lot of strange things lately.
她最近一直在说很多奇怪的话
Sounds like regular Jennifer to me.
我倒觉得詹妮弗这样很正常
No, she won't listen to us.
不 她不肯听我们劝
You have to convince her to go.
你必须说服她走
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
Mayday, mayday! Terrorists have taken over
求救 求救 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已占领
the Nakatomi building, Century City!
中城中富大厦
I don't know what that means.
不明白这话什么意思
It means, McClane, that I know why you're here.
麦克兰 意思是我知道你来这的原因
They've got your machine,
他们拿到了你的机器
and you want me and my daughters to be the cavalry.
而你要我和我女儿军团助你突围
Will you help?
你会帮我吗
Have I ever said no to you?
我有拒绝过你吗
Self preservation was never my thing.
自保从来都不是我的作风
But there's something you've got now.
但是你现在有些不一样了
I've seen it in all the adventures we've shared,
在我们所有一起的冒险旅程里 我看到过
even the ones we haven't yet.
甚至包括我们还没经历的旅程
You're changing. Into what?
你在改变 变成什么样
A leader.
一位领袖
Takes one to know one.
慧眼识英雄
And the one thing I've learned
而我学会的一件事就是
is that a leader needs to make sacrifices.
领袖需要做出牺牲
It's the price of taking people on.
这是招揽人心的代价
Are you willing to let someone you love die
你愿意让你所爱的人牺牲吗
For your mission?
为了你的使命
For the good of the world?
为了世界的安宁
Say it.
说出来
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表