剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on 12 Monkeys...
《十二猴子》前情提要
She said I was primary.
她说我是质点
You are primary.
你是质点
Things I see...
我看到的那些
Changes made in time.
时间可以改变
Primary. I see everything.
质点 我能看到一切
We destroyed the virus.
我们摧毁了病毒
I apologize, Dr. Eckland.
我很抱歉 艾克兰博士
You were not part of my original reality.
你不在我的初始世界里
What are you doing? Deacon's gonna kill him there!
你要干什么 迪肯会在那里杀了他的
Not before he tells us everything he knows.
在他告诉我们一切之前 他不会死
Those Messengers out there in the hoods--
外面那些带着兜帽的信使
what do they want? The machine.
他们想要什么 时光机
We don't know where they went or when.
我们不知道他们去了哪里 也不知道去了什么时候
1944--that's where I think the Messengers went.
1944年 我觉得信使去了那一年
Glennis, the limo's here.
格莱尼斯 车来了
One minute.
稍等
Mr. Applebaum?
阿普尔鲍姆先生
You almost gave me a coronary.
差点吓死我了
I'm so sorry we kept you waiting.
很抱歉让你久等了
My wife is on what I like to call "Glennis Standard Time."
我妻子过的一直是"格莱尼斯标准时间"
Oh, Russell, shush.
拉塞尔 别闹
What is it?
怎么了
Our entire lives have led to this moment.
我们的生命引我们到了这一刻
The world will be forever changed.
世界将就此永远改变
In the last eight months,
过去八个月里
ever since the Messengers used our machine,
自从信使用我们的机器
we've had tremendous spikes across the temporal spectrum.
频谱出现了极大的峰值
Yeah, I'm aware.
我知道
But last night's data showed these anomalies
但昨晚的数据显示这一异常
multiplying in the time-stream--
在时间流中激增了
an increase of 80%.
增长了80%
These levels are unprecedented.
这是前所未有的情况
It's almost as if the structure of space-time
就好像时空的结构
is collapsing somehow--
崩溃了
It's what?
什么
Collapsing onto itself.
自己崩溃了
Dr. Eckland!
艾克兰博士
Dr. Eckland!
艾克兰博士
If you please...
麻烦你
Forgive me for asking,
恕我冒昧
but I understand Dr. Eckland has moved out of your quarters.
但是我明白艾克兰博士已经搬出了你的住处
As far as the time-stream goes,
只要时间流继续
I don't know what is causing those anomalies.
我就不知道是什么引发了异常
Everything seems to be increasingly unpredictable.
一切都越来越难以预料
My suggestion is we all just get used to the new normal.
我建议我们都习惯这一新的现实
Oh! Come on, get up!
拜托 起来
What are you--
你...
Get up. Yes!
起来 棒
Kick him.
揍他
Hey!
住手
What the hell is this?
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
这是搞什么
Jones promised me this bullshit was over!
琼斯答应过我不会再有这种事
You raise your voice to her again,
你再大声跟她说话
and I will chew your goddamn face off.
我就把你的头拧下来
It's all right. It's all right.
没事 没事
Yeah, it's all right.
没错 没事
Go nurse your wounds, Teddy.
去包扎伤口吧 泰迪
Stop it, both of you.
你们俩都给我住手
We're trying to figure out where the Messengers went in the machine.
我们想弄明白信使通过机器去了哪里
And your boyfriend is holding out on us.
你男朋友有事瞒着我们
They didn't fill me in on a whole lot,
他们没有什么都跟我说
including the part where they tried to kill me.
包括他们想杀我那部分
He's the asshole that brought them here in the first place.
开始是他带他们来这里的
Mea culpa.
我错了
We stopped their plan to release the virus.
我们阻止了他们释放病毒的计划
Whatever's going on now, he's got nothing to do with.
不管现在出现什么事 都与他无关了
And what about 1944?
1944年呢
What about it?
怎么了
Nice tux.
燕尾服不错
This is a relationship I will never understand.
我真搞不懂你们的关系
You should hear what you just said.
你听听你说的什么话
Oh, you sore about us?
你嫉妒我们俩吗
Hey, guys.
伙计们
I trained her to survive, just like I trained you.
我训练了她如何求生 就跟我训练了你一样
I'll tell you something-she's got a lot of talent.
我跟你说 她很有天赋
Except for that blind spot
除了碰上你这种垃圾
when it comes to pieces of shit like you.
她就会看不清楚以外
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
Professor Thomas H. Crawford, molecular biologist--
托马斯·H·克劳福德教授 分子生物学家
during the Second World War, he was one of a small number
二战期间 他是为数不多的
of American scientists who belonged to something
属于一个叫战争咨♥询♥局机构的
called the War Bureau of Consultants.
美国科学家之一
The group was charged with investigating the feasibility
他们负责调查一个美国的
of a U.S. Bio-weapons program.
生化武器项目可行性
Looks like Crawford was murdered in his office
克劳福德教授好像于1944年9月1日晚
at Columbia University on the evening of September 1, 1944.
在他哥伦比亚大学的办公室中被谋杀
His killers--a man and a woman-were never found.
杀他的人 一男一女 一直未被找到
What does this have to do with the 12 Monkeys or the plague?
这跟十二猴子或瘟疫有什么关系
I remember there was a time that they were looking
我记得有段时间他们在找
for the grave of Thomas Crawford.
托马斯克劳福德的墓
I thought about digging him up.
可能把他挖出来了
Exhume his remains? For what purpose?
挖出他的遗体干什么
I don't know. Test for DNA.
不知道 检测DNA
Maybe use it to track Crawford to a specific time and place.
也许是为了找到克劳福德所处的具体时间和位置
Yeah. September 1, 1944.
没错 1944年9月1日
We have to go back. We were there.
我们必须回去 我们当时在场
You were also there in 1987.
1987年时你也在那里
But that little trip didn't work out like anyone hoped.
但那趟旅程并不像大家所期望的一般成功
Look, they went back and killed Crawford.
听着 他们回到过去杀了克劳福德
We have to stop them
我们必须阻止他们
and find out what they were up to.
并且弄明白他们的目的
Could be his research.
可能是为了他的研究
It might be their plan B for the virus.
那也许是他们的备用病毒
They might know something.
他们可能知道一些信息
Crawford lived decades
克劳福德那个时代距离
before anyone understood the basics of RNA propagation.
人们理解传播核糖核酸的基础还有几十年
His work would have been useless to the Monkeys.
他的研究应该对十二猴没什么用才对
Maybe he was ahead of his time,
也许他领先于他所处的时代
and they killed him before he got a chance to prove it.
然后他们在他证明他的研究前就把他杀了
We should go.
我们该去一趟
To 1944?
去1944年吗
You want to just travel back through time 100 years
你想往回穿越100年
to a world at war
回到满是偏执狂
where people were paranoid and archaic?
和老古板的战争年代吗
Cole can barely navigate 2016.
科尔连回到2016年都举步维艰
I'm standing right here.
我人就站在这里呢
That's why I'd like you to accompany him.
所以我希望你能陪他一起去
You've seen the Messengers, seen their faces.
你见过信使 看见过他们的脸
You can identify them before they strike.
你可以在他们发动攻击前先将他们认出来
The fight against the plague starts in 2016.
对抗瘟疫的战争是从2016年开始的
The first battle may very well have been in 1944.
而第一次战役很可能在1944年就打响了
I'm not a time traveler.
我不是时间旅行者
Dr. Railly, I understand this is quite a change in dynamic...
莱利医生 我理解这是巨大的变动...
but he needs you to guide him through that world.
但他需要你的指引
Katarina--
卡特琳娜
If Mr. Cole fails...
假如科尔先生失败了
we all fail.
我们就都失败了
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表