剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
And you?
你呢
Same.
一样
Truth.
实话
He's here, headed upstairs to the maintenance floor.
他来了 正向维修层上来
He's in the elevator.
他在电梯里
Hyenas, sixth floor.
土狼 六层
Keep an eye on them.
盯着他
Let's move.
行动
I can't believe how many times I defended you.
真不敢相信我保护了你多少次
Yeah, you really are crazy.
你真是疯了
You recruit all these lunatics, you give 'em weapons,
你把这些疯子全招进来 给他们武器
and then you lose complete control over 'em.
然后你却不能控制他们
It's unbelievable.
简直难以置信
You know the otter is a branch of the weasel family?
你知道水獭是鼬类家族的一个支系吗
No, I didn't know that, Jennifer.
不 我不知道 詹妮弗
Sad, soulful eyes.
悲伤而深情的眼睛
Tiny, backstabbing hands.
细小而阴险的爪子
Is that what the voices in your head tell you?
这是你脑子里的声音告诉你的吗
I didn't try to control my Hyenas,
我并没有试图去控制我的土狼
control freak.
控制那些怪物
Control? You can't control them, Jennifer,
控制 你控制不了他们 詹妮弗
because they're just as insane as you are.
因为他们和你一样都是疯子
I told you already. We're like family.
我跟你说了 我们就像一家人
He's still in the elevator.
他还在电梯里
Let's take the stairs.
我们去走楼梯
Oh, about what I said over there--
哦 关于我刚才说的话
Yeah, yeah, let's just go get the Tall Man.
好了好了 先找到那个大高个
We can hug it out later.
那个以后再说
where is he?
他在哪
Helen, the Tall Man is a no-show.
海伦 那个大高个不见了
Can you spot him on the monitors?
你能在监控中找到他吗
Maybe he went down.
也许他下去了
Helen?
海伦
Oh, I see. A trap.
我懂了 这是一个陷阱
James, did you lure me here
詹姆斯 你把我引来这
just to shoot me?
就只是为了一枪打死我吗
No, asshole.
不 混♥蛋♥
I'm here to save you.
我是来拯救你的
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
You killed some fathers,
你也杀了一些人的父亲
starting with hers.
她父亲就是第一个
She seems to have gotten over it.
她好像已经走出阴霾了
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
Rest your hands.
让你的拳头休息一下吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去
The messengers...
那些信使
went back in time
回来的真是时候
to paradox primaries.
让质点产生悖论
We know about Tommy.
我们知道汤米
We know about Kyle.
也知道凯尔
There's one more we don't know.
只有一个人我们不知道
You're gonna tell me who that is.
要你来告诉我们那是谁
Messenger business was not left up to me.
信使的事我插不上手
Mothering is more in Olivia's wheelhouse.
这种事情都交给奥莉薇亚
Plan B.
B计划
We still got a press conference.
我们还要开一场记者招待会
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
也许这并不是一个好主意
You're the reason the world dies, Peters.
你就是世界毁灭的原因 彼得斯
Least you could do is warn them about it.
至少你可以给他们提个醒
Paradoxes in the past.
过去的悖论
1944, 1975.
在1944年和1975年
When's the last one?
最后一次是什么时候
When?
什么时候
'57.
57年
1957.
1957年
Upstate New York.
在纽约北部
A paradox so powerful,
那个悖论非常强大
it destroys the fabric of time--
它打乱了时间结构
at least locally--
至少在当地是这样
enough to maintain erosion forever.
足以永远侵蚀下去
The birth of the red forest.
红色森林由此诞生
Try to stop it, but you can't,
试图阻止 但却做不到
'cause it's already happened.
因为它已经发生了
It's like a memory of tomorrow.
这就像是明日的记忆
What--what time-- what time is it?
什 什么 什么时候了
'cause at 8:00, Oliver Peters was going to divulge information
奥利弗·彼得斯将在8点公布
very damaging to--to me, to me and my people.
对我和我的人都非常不利的消息
Good evening.
晚上好
My name is Oliver Peters,
我是奥利弗·彼得斯
and I'm here to tell the truth
我将在这里告诉大家
about the Markridge Group
关于马克里基集团的真♥相♥
and its role in the development of biological weapons
以及其在为一个残酷的秘密边缘组织的
for a ruthless and secretive fringe organization.
生物武器研发中所扮演的角色
We haven't needed Peters for some time.
彼得斯好久没派上用场了
We already have M5-10 under lock and key.
我们已经把M510病毒妥善保管了
Distractions.
声东击西
You keep watching the ball
你一直盯着这个球看
when you should be watching the hands.
但你此时该看的是手
Where's your coat?
你的外套在哪里
You and your Hyenas were a nuisance,
你和你的土狼真是麻烦
but a nuisance that could become a threat.
但麻烦也可以成为一种威胁
Hyenas are the natural predator of a monkey.
土狼是自然界中猴子的捕食者
What's the natural predator of the hyena?
那土狼的捕食者又是什么
You see, the natural predator of a hyena is man.
你看 土狼的捕食者是人类
we've got a situation.
有情况
We need to clear the building.
搜查整栋楼
Evolution, Jennifer.
生物进化 詹妮弗
I took part in research
我参与了一项极度危险的
related to extremely dangerous bioengineering-- what's happening?
生物工程研究 发生什么事了
Vanessa.
瓦妮莎
Get out of there. It's a trap.
离开那 那是个陷阱
I can't hear you.
我听不见
Get out! Get out now!
出去 现在就出去
Get out!
出去
Uh, we're not sure what's happened.
我们不清楚发生了什么事
Uh, there may have been--
也许是
there's been an explosion.
那里发生了爆♥炸♥
I've been told that there has been some sort of explosion.
我刚才得知那里发生了爆♥炸♥案
This is just coming in.
消息才刚刚传来
This is breaking news.
这真是一个惊人的新闻
That was a hospital.
那可是一座医院
Yeah, I've evolved, myself.
是啊 我自己已经进化了
Learned so many things.
我懂得了太多事情
You know, I know that a cell phone can be used
你我都知道手♥机♥可以用来
to eavesdrop on someone,
窃听别人的谈话
but do you know that also they--they can be used
但你知道吗 它们也可用来
to track someone's location?
追踪某人的位置
What's that?
这是什么
It's a CIA intelligence report,
中情局情报报告
part of the classified archives.
秘密档案的一部分
Afraid I couldn't collect anyone to declassify it,
恐怕我找不到人破解
but it is what you came for.
但这就是你们要找的东西
The only record with even a mention of a place called "Titan."
唯一提到叫"泰坦"的地方的记录
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, whatever battle you're about to walk into together...
要知道 不管你们要一起参加何种战争
It won't be your hatred for each other that will divide you.
离间你们的不会是你们对彼此的恨
It will be the lies you tell to camouflage it.
而是你们掩盖憎恨的谎言
East Germany, 1961,
1961年 东德
And a doctor named Kirschner.
一个叫基尔施纳的医生
Not a lot to go on.
信息不多
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表