剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on 12 Monkeys...
《十二猴子》前情提要
James Cole.
詹姆斯·科尔
Where's the virus?
病毒在哪里
The plague is coming.
瘟疫要来了
They're using Leland's daughter.
他们在利用利兰的女儿
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
I can protect you now.
如今我能保护你
I want to be a Daughter again.
我想再当一次"女儿"
Who are you? The Daughters.
你们是谁 女儿军团
The paradox has destroyed your ability
悖论已经让你无法
to travel back to your time.
回到你的年代
I'm not gonna let you take my son.
我不会让你把我儿子夺走
Jennifer, just give me the virus.
詹妮弗 把病毒给我
No, Jennifer!
不要 詹妮弗
This is your purpose.
这就是你的目标
Cassie? Cole.
卡西 科尔
Good-bye.
再见
How long were you there? Eight months.
你在那儿待了多久 八个月
This all ends when she dies.
只要她死了 一切就结束了
Move out of the way!
让开
Where are you right now?
此刻你身处何方
Somewhere you don't belong?
某个原本不属于你的地方
Wondering who have I become.
不知道自己变成了谁
Living a life you never thought you'd have to.
过着自己从未想过的生活
Look out! We got scavs!
小心 有扫荡者
Doing things-horrible things--
做着一些可怕的事
you never thought you'd be capable of.
自己从未想过你会做的事
No matter how hard you fought,
不论自己多么努力地抗争
you'd have to live with it.
你都得忍♥下去
You'd adapt, transform...
你会适应 改变
Evolve.
进化
Metamorphosis.
蜕变
And sometimes you have to accept
有时你必须接受
not every caterpillar becomes a butterfly.
并不是所有毛毛虫都会变成蝴蝶
This again?
又来
Wait a minute.
等一下
He's with me. With you?
他是跟我一起的 跟你一起
He helped me find Jennifer.
他帮我找到了詹妮弗
He's not with them anymore.
他不再是他们的人了
Cole, he is them.
科尔 他就是他们
The first reported cases of the plague happen here in New York.
瘟疫的第一例报告就是在纽约
Tomorrow-a trip around the world.
明天就会飞往四处各地
11 more cities.
还有11个城市会爆发
The rest of the virus is still on her plane,
剩余的病毒还在她的飞机上
and we will destroy all of it after she's dead.
她死后我们会毁掉所有病毒
Wait.
慢着
Jennifer...
詹妮弗
I know you don't want to do this.
我知道你不想这样的
But I'm supposed to.
但我应该这样
It's my purpose.
这是我的目的
Jennifer, Jennifer.
詹妮弗
I need you to trust me a little bit, okay?
我需要你相信我 好吗
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Please, just trust me a little.
求你了 相信我
Just a little.
就一点点
Please.
求你了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna be in so much trouble now.
现在我有大♥麻♥烦了
When this is done, we are not letting her go.
等这事结束 我们不能放她走
Destroy the virus, we won't have to worry about that.
毁掉病毒就行 其它我们不用担心
There will always be more.
毁掉这些还会有更多
We may have to destroy Markridge's lab, too,
我们可能还需要毁掉马克里基集团的实验室
and find their people.
找到他们的人
Let 'em live, create an enemy.
留下活口我们就多一个敌人
Deacon.
迪肯
What happened to you in the future?
你在未来发生了什么
The 12 were there-the Messengers.
十二军团 也就是信使出现了
But you knew that already, didn't you?
但你已经知道了 对吗
They never told me what they were gonna do with them.
他们从没告诉过我要怎么处理他们
Messengers-Aaron warned us about them.
艾伦警告过我们信使的事
They took over the facility,
他们强占了基地
and forced Jones to send them back into the past.
逼迫琼斯把他们送回过去
We killed some, but a few got back.
我们杀了几个 但有几个回到了过去
We don't know when or where.
我们不知道去了什么时候或哪里
So you've been living in the future this whole time?
所以你一直以来都生活在未来
It was August 2, 2044, when I left.
我离开时是2044年8月2日
It was our first jump since repairing the machine.
修好机器之后我们的第一次穿越
August 2, 2044.
2044年8月2日
Why were you with him?
你为什么跟他在一起
He saved my life.
他救了我
The Monkeys want him dead.
十二猴军团想让他死
They used him. They've been chasing us ever since.
他们利用了他 之后就一直在追杀他
This is it, up here.
就是这里
Security will be here soon.
保安人员马上就来了
All the people this would've killed.
这些病毒会害死很多人
Billions.
数亿人
Let's get it out.
我们弄出去
Don't just stand there. Help us.
不要傻站着 来帮忙
You know what this means for me if it works??
你知道如果成功这意味着什么吗
It'll erase my son.
我儿子就不存在了
I can't stop you.
我无法阻止你
I'm not gonna help you either.
但我也不会帮你
You need to see this.
你需要看着
The murder of 7 billion innocent people ends right now.
70亿无辜的人不会因此被谋杀了
Oh, no.
不好
Times, they are a-changing!
时间正在改变
It's happening.
改变发生了
Time changed. I felt it.
时间改变了 我感觉到了
But I'm still here. Things should be different.
但我还在这里 事情应该有所不同才对
I have one of Jones' injections.
我有琼斯的针剂
It'll tether you back to 2044.
能带你回到2044年
We can figure this out there.
我们可以在那再想办法
We can't leave them here alive.
我们不能让他们活着留在这
I won't let you do that.
我不会让你这么做的
You're letting your emotions get in the way.
你现在是感情用事
You brought me into this.
是你带我来的
You know what needs to be done.
你清楚需要做什么
No.
不
What are you doing?
你要干什么
They're gonna kill him there!
他们会在那里杀了他的
Not before he tells us everything he knows.
在他告诉我们一切之前 他不会死
Mr. Cole's tether has been activated.
科尔先生的序列激活了
He should be arriving in--
他应该快到了
Mr. Ramse?
拉姆赛先生
You forgot the mission, Cole.
你忘记了任务 科尔
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Welcome back, asshole.
欢迎回来 混♥蛋♥
What is he doing here?
他怎么在这里
He arrived on Mr. Cole's tether.
他使用了科尔先生的序列
We destroyed the virus,
我们已经消灭了病毒
but nothing happened.
但是却没发生任何事
No, Dr. Railly, something did happen.
不 莱利医生 的确发生了一些事
You changed history.
你改变了历史
You're stuck.
你回不去了
Nobody wants you anymore.
没人再需要你了
Why didn't stopping you change things?
为什么无法阻止你改变事情
It did.
阻止了
It's just not the way you think.
只不过不是你想的那样
How would you know?
你怎么知道
You need to find a way home, Otter Eyes.
你需要找到回家的路 水獭眼
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表