剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
just like I knew that you would come here.
就像我知道你会来这里一样
Do it!
动手
Do it!
快动手
God!
天啊
Come on!
快点啊
Take the dagger, and kill the Nitness.
拿起匕♥首♥ 杀死见证者
It is why I brought you here.
我带你来就是为了这个
It is your fate to do this!
做这个是你的命运
Hey, Cole, let's do both of these guys,
科尔 我们把这两个人都解决掉
get the hell out of here.
然后离开这里
What's he doing here?
他来做什么
Easy, we're all on the same side.
冷静 我们都在一条船上
Are we?
是吗
'Cause I am seriously starting to doubt your commitment, man.
因为我严重怀疑你的忠心 老兄
Put your gun down.
放下你的枪
You first.
你先放
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
This is not how this is supposed to go.
不应该是这样
It's supposed to be you and me.
应该只有你和我
Blaze of glory into the future
两个人光荣地走向未来
and he's not a part of it!
这里面没有他
Freeze! Hands in the air!
不许动 举起手来
Ramse, down!
拉姆赛 趴下
You're not worthy.
你不配
You're not worthy.
你也不配
You're just like the others.
你跟别人一样
You were meant to protect me.
你本来应该保护我的
Only from a paradox.
只是保护你不发生悖论
I'm the immortal.
我是不死者
I'm not supposed to die.
我不会死的
Everybody dies.
人皆有一死
You're not safe here anymore, especially around me.
你在这里不安全了 尤其是在我身边
You need to find someplace else to stay for a while.
你需要找个其它地方暂时待着
Someplace I don't know about.
一个我不知道的地方
If the witness can find me, he can find you too.
如果见证者能找到我 那也能找到你
Okay, please know that I appreciate the irony
好了 你要知道我知道
of what I'm about to say,
这样说很讽刺
but what if it was all in your head?
但如果一切都是你的想象呢
We can't take that chance.
我们不能冒这个险
It felt real.
我感觉很真实
Then if it was real...
那如果是真的
That means he's scared, right?
也就是说他害怕了 对吧
Of us!
害怕我们
I mean, whatever we're doing is working, right?
也就是说我们做的事起作用了 对吗
We have to go monkey hunting.
我们得去猎猴子
Okay, what's the natural predator of the monkey?
好 猴子的天敌是什么
Hyena, like a pack of hyenas!
土狼 就跟一群土狼一样
We'll take the fight to them, Cassie!
我们要向他们挑战 卡西
I don't know what kind of fight I have in me.
我不知道我内心的是一种什么挑战
What did he say to you?
他跟你说了什么
He, um--
他
He told me he wants to destroy time...
他告诉我他想毁灭时间线
So there'd be no more death.
这样就不会有更多人死亡
He made it sound almost beautiful.
他把事情说得那么美好
Well, it's not.
不是的
Death is like...
死亡就像
everything.
一切
It's a time clock that makes us better.
是时间让我们更好
Makes us love harder.
让我们更爱
I don't know,
我也不清楚
I think it's, like, maybe...
我觉得是时间让我们
what makes us human.
成为人的
Preventing the paradox has caused the temporal storms to recede.
阻止悖论导致风暴暂时减弱
You reversed some of the damage.
你逆转了一部分损失
What's that mean? It means you did good, son.
什么意思 意思是你做得很好 孩子
I was out for blood back there.
我那会儿情况危急
I know I almost got you killed.
我知道我差点害死你
I just thought we could get him,
我以为我能拿下他
so I did what I always do, rush in.
所以我就一如既往地冲进去了
Anyway, I'm sorry.
总之 抱歉
It's all right.
没事
I used to think you were insane.
我之前以为你疯了
I realized it's something else, right?
后来意识到你不是疯了
Something in here.
是因为你的内心
Never gonna change
永远不会改变
and it shouldn't.
而且也不该变
I think one of these days,
我觉得总有一天
it's gonna help us out of this mess.
你的善心会帮我们走出这一切
Until then, somebody's got to have your back.
在此之前 得有人挺你
Listen, man, you know I love you.
兄弟 你知道我爱你
Oh, what are you doing?
你在干什么
What?
什么
You don't say that. Say what?
你才不会说那个 说什么
You never say that.
你从不说那个
No, I was gonna say I love whisky,
我本来想说我爱威士忌
and we should go find some and drink it.
我们应该去找点威士忌喝
No you weren't-- you were gonna declare
才不是 你要大声告诉我
your undying love for me, brother.
你对我深深的爱的 兄弟
Don't flatter yourself, okay? I heard you.
别自作多情了 我听到了
You're emotional right now.
你现在太容易激动
I heard that happens to new parents.
我听说刚做了爸爸的人是会这样
Listen, I'm not being emotional.
我没有激动
You're being an asshole, okay?
是你混♥蛋♥了 好吗
Me too.
我也是
Jennifer?
詹妮弗
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表