剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Easy. You won't do it.
别乱动 你不会那么做的
This machine was completed
这机器之所以能完工
because we received a message from this woman,
是因为我们收到了她带来的信息
a message she has yet to send from her own timeline.
她需要从自己的时间线发出这条信息
You kill her, all of this will be erased.
你杀了她 这一切都会被抹去
Your philosophy is still marred
你对因果循环的简单理解
by your simplistic notion of causality.
依然误导着你的观念
You still don't understand the nature of time.
你依然不明白时间的本质
If something is meant to be, it shall be.
如果某件事要发生 那它就一定会发生
This I can prove to you.
我可以向你证明这一点
Interfere again, and our deal will be revoked.
你再捣乱 我们的交易就取消
Painfully.
且非常痛苦
Stop!
住手
If causality is your religion, madam,
如果你笃信因果循环 女士
have faith in it.
那就对它有点信心
Unlock the machine.
解锁机器
Katarina...
卡特琳娜
don't.
别
Very well.
那好吧
I got it.
我成功了
I-I got it.
我成功了
I bypassed the encryption program.
我绕过了加密程序
I located the startup protocol.
找到了启动协议
Prepare yourself.
准备好
Our time has come.
我们的时代来临了
The ashes of yesterday, washed away.
洗去昨日的灰烬
You are prepared.
你已经做好准备了
Your mission is clear.
你的任务很明确
You are part of the salvation.
你是救赎的一部分
We will meet again...
我们会再见的
in the forest...
在树林里
when the blood has washed away...
当血迹被清洗干净时
and all things are one.
一切归一
Mother Nature.
大自然母亲
We call her that for a reason.
我们这样称呼她是有原因的
She gave us everything, we depend on her,
她给了我们一切 我们依赖于她
and it is my belief that she depends on us.
而且我坚信 她也依赖着我们
Tampering with this symbiotic relationship
若这种共生关系受到损害
may undo her,
她可能会遭到毁灭
undo ourselves,
也毁掉我们自己
and therein lies the rub with bioengineering.
所以生物工程才非常重要
Thank you. That is all for today.
谢谢 今天的课就上到这儿
And thank you for letting me talk the ears off of you.
感谢大家忍♥受我的喋喋不休
Dr. Kalman?
卡尔曼博士
Just a moment.
稍等一下
Ethan Seki sent me.
伊森·赛基派我来的
Excuse me.
失陪了
You can tell him...
你告诉他
that I am no longer involved in that line of work.
我和那方面的工作没关系了
He's not with Markridge.
他不为马克里基工作
I know who he's with.
我知道他为谁工作
I was a poison in that place.
我在那里有害无益
Reshaping life so you can destroy it?
重塑生命 好让你毁掉它
I can't do that to the world.
我不能对世界做出这种事
It knows.
它知道
The soul knows.
灵魂知道
But you walked away.
但你离开了
Just became a different man.
变成了一个不同的人
Better.
更好的人
Sometimes that's all it takes.
有时就需要这么做
Ramse taught me that.
拉姆赛教我的
Yeah, well, now he needs your help.
现在他需要你帮忙
The 12 Monkeys...
十二猴军团
they put something in him,
他们给他注射了什么东西
something that helps them find him.
能让他们找到他的东西
A tracker device.
追踪器
Sounds like them.
听起来像他们的作风
We need you to cut it out.
我们需要你把它弄出来
I don't want to get involved.
我不想插手这件事
But you will.
但你会插手的
And why is that?
为什么
Because you owe him.
因为你欠他
We owe something to the people who make us better.
我们欠那些让我们变得更好的人
I can treat him at my office.
我可以在我办公室里帮他取出来
No, he's safer underground.
不行 他在地下比较安全
You have to come to us.
你得到我们那边去
Can you do it?
你能做到吗
It won't be pretty.
场面不会很好看的
Doesn't have to be.
没必要好看
I once knew a doctor.
我认识一个医生
She pulled a bullet out of me using nothing
她徒手从我体内取了颗子弹出来
but a pocket knife and a bottle of vodka from the minibar.
只用了把折刀和从小酒吧柜里拿的伏特加
She wasn't just your doctor, was she?
她不止是你的医生吧 对不对
She made me better.
她让我变成了更好的人
I never would have, uh...
我永远也不会...
That's just a temporary partnership.
那只是暂时的合作
Once those guys move out,
一旦那些人离开了
me and my boys are moving in. You're yellow.
我和我的人就会搬进来 你在发黄
I'm sorry?
什么
Your skin.
你的皮肤
You know what jaundice is?
你知道什么是黄疸吗
Skin coloration caused by elevated levels of bilirubin.
那由胆红素引起的皮肤颜色变化
I, uh...
我...
You've got the shakes,
你在发抖
you bruise easily,
身上很容易淤青
and there's a ring in your eyes.
眼睛里还有圈纹
You have Wilson's disease.
你得了威尔逊氏病[肝病]
Why, Doctor, are you trying to scare me?
怎么 医生 你是想吓唬我吗
You have too much copper in your liver and your brain.
你的肝和大脑里的铜含量过高
You're a sick man, aren't you, Deacon?
你生病了 是不是 迪肯
Nothing I can't handle.
不是什么我解决不了的事
How long before your boys notice the tremors?
你的人过不了多久就会发现你在颤抖
You'll look weak.
你会变得很虚弱
Not to mention the inevitable psychosis.
更别提那些无法避免的精神失常
It's fatal if untreated.
假如不治疗的话 这将是致命的
You need meds.
你需要用药
Yeah--little hard to come by these days.
是啊 如今药品可不好搞到啊
Not where I'm from.
我来的地方不会
A pill a day will keep you healthy.
每天一片药就能让你健健康康的
Help me stop those men,
帮我阻止那些人
and I'll go back and get you medicine.
然后我就回去帮你搞到药物
Nice try. Really.
想得美 真的
I see what you're trying to do.
我看出来你想干什么了
You are adorable. Nono
你真可爱 不 不
30 years ago, your new friends destroyed the world.
30年前 你的新朋友毁灭了世界
Ever think to ask what they might be using that machine for?
你有想过去问问他们打算用那个机器做什么吗
No. No.
没想过 别
We could help each other.
我们可以互相帮助
Think about it.
好好考虑下
Shit.
该死的
And there we are.
找到了
Subdermal tracker.
皮下追踪器
That's how they found you, my old friend.
他们就是这样找到你的 我的老朋友
Need you to get it out of me, Ben.
我需要你帮我取出来 本
Can't say I'm enamored with the working conditions,
我不能说自己很喜欢这个工作环境
but you helped me once
但你之前帮过我
get away from that life,
帮我逃离那种生活
so I am happy to give you another scar.
所以我很乐意帮你添一道伤疤
Now, perhaps you gentlemen have noticed
也许二位已经意识到了
that I am not a brave man.
我并不是一个勇敢的人
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表