剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
He can stay. We're leaving.
他可以留着 我们要走了
We got to find Titan first. He doesn't know.
我们必须先找到"泰坦" 他不知道
You got to get out of my way.
你得给我让开
I saw the report, unredacted.
我看了报告 没有篡改过的
The only reason it mentions Titan
它会提到"泰坦"的唯一原因
is because you two said it.
就是因为你们两个说了
You created your own clue, genius.
你创造了你自己的线索 天才
You're chasing your own tail.
你在追自己的尾巴
Titan. Hey. Hey, look at me!
泰坦 看着我
Titan. Where is it?
泰坦 它在哪
I don't know what it is. Please.
我不知道它是什么 别这样
Come on. Cassie.
冷静点 卡西
What's wrong with you?
你怎么啦
Huh? Okay, I get it.
我懂
The Witness got in your head. He used you.
见证者进了你的脑子 他利用了你
You're out for blood, but you're blind.
你想发泄一下 但你瞎了
You can't even see this guy doesn't know anything.
你连这人什么都不知道都看不出来
He has to.
他一定知道
Who's blind now?
谁瞎了
It's the mark of the Witness.
这是见证者的记号♥
Almost a lifetime ago,
几乎是上辈子的时候
I was a student.
我还是个学生
A man who witnessed the future
一个见证了未来的男人
came to me,
来到我的身边
urged me to continue my work in eugenics,
敦促我继续关于优生学的研究
promised me insights to further my research.
为我提供了能促进我研究的见解
And then...
然后
he warned me of the war,
他警告我会发生战争
of the things
警告了
I would be asked to do in the camps.
我会被要求在集中营里做的事
It's horrible.
太可怕了
Didn't stop you.
这也没阻止你
It was my purpose,
那是我的目标
a means to an end,
一种终结的手段
for the good of the world.
为了世界的美好
Doesn't sound like Nazi doctrine to me.
听起来一点都不像纳粹教义
You see,
你看
there is a great plague coming.
会出现一场大瘟疫
so I've heard.
我听说了
In this next century,
在下个世纪
the survival of mankind will depend on immunity.
人类的幸存要依赖于免疫体
Immunity is random.
免疫是随机的
There's no genetic marker.
没有遗传标记
For most in the natural world, perhaps.
对于自然界的大多数 也许是的
But for those who are bred, created,
但对于那些被培育 创造的
they would be stronger,
他们将会更强
Faster,
更快
immune to all disease--
免疫一切疾病
aging, the effects of time itself.
衰老 这种时间本身的影响
"Created"?
创造
You made a human being?
你制♥造♥了一个人类
H.G. Wells. Or Mary Shelley.
HG.·威尔斯 或者玛丽·雪莱
You remember in '44,
你记得在44年
the Messenger, she mentioned someone called the Father?
信使提到了一个叫"父亲"的人
He made us too well.
他把我们造得太好了
"He made us."
他创造了我们
Your work creates the messengers.
你的工作就是创造信使
And the messengers destroy the world.
信使则毁灭世界
No, please. Oh. Hey.
不要 等等
He can lead us to the witness.
他可以带我们去见见证者
No. Please. The witness--
不要 求你了 见证者
He lied to you.
他骗了你
No. You're wrong. He wouldn't.
不 你错了 他不会的
Cole... James cole?
科尔 詹姆斯·科尔
You know my name?
你知道我的名字
The witness spoke of you a great deal.
见证者说了很多关于你的事
Where is your research now?
你的研究现在在哪
In my lab in West Berlin.
在西柏林我的实验室里
The sample is there,
样本在那里
unfinished but safe.
虽然还未完成 但很安全
If we could destroy it...
如果我们能毁掉它
we could keep the messengers from ever existing
我们能让信使
in the first place,
从一开始就消失
stop the paradoxes, all of it.
阻止悖论 以及所有这一切
If you spare me, I will take you to it.
只要你放过我 我就带你去
But we must hurry.
但我们得赶紧些
The witness has people, people who watch me.
见证者派人在监视我
To them, my work is everything.
对他们来说 我的工作就是一切
If they think I am missing...
如果他们发现我不见了
they will come.
他们就会找来
Got to figure out a way to cross the wall.
要想办法突破这道墙
There's a way.
有办法
shit.
该死
They must have just posted these assholes.
他们肯定才刚把这些混♥蛋♥派来
They're still building the wall here.
他们还在修墙
We can get through. Just stay low.
我们可以过去 低下身
Follow me.
跟着我
Okay, somebody's got to go in first, pry it open.
好了 得有一个人先进去 打开通路
You'll be exposed. I'll go.
你会暴露的 让我去
I'll do it. I said I got it.
我来 我说了让我去
Jesus christ, you two swingin' dicks,
我的老天 你们两个小子
enough with the bravado. Here.
不要逞强了
Don't make a goddamn sound.
别出声啊
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
Okay. You two are up.
可以了 你们俩上
Go. Go. Go.
走 走 走
Shit.
该死
Move! Go! Go!
跑 跑 跑
You go.
你走
I'll cover you.
我来掩护你
I got a granddaughter.
我有个孙女
Two years old.
两岁了
You know what I see when I look at her?
你知道我看着她的时候想的是什么吗
I see a little girl who's already dead.
我想到了一个已经死去的小女孩
Her world dies,
她的世界毁灭了
and there's not a goddamn thing I can do about it.
但我他妈什么都做不了
But you can, cole.
但你能 科尔
Sometimes you just have to go it alone. Gale.
有时候你就是只能独自前行 盖尔
Gale!
盖尔
27 degree.
27度
How long?
多久了
Minutes now. It's rebooting.
几分钟 它正在重启
Prepare for splinter retrieval.
准备恢复分♥裂♥
Where is gale?
盖尔在哪
You can still get what you want, Cole.
你还是能得到你想要的 科尔
We put a bullet in Kirschner,
我们一枪打死基尔施纳
we destroy all his research,
我们毁掉他所有的研究
we all win here.
我们都会赢
Yeah.
是啊
Why don't I go back and tell Gale how lucky we are?
我♥干♥吗不回去告诉盖尔我们是多么幸运呢
My lab is through here.
穿过这就到我的实验室了
What you're about to see...
你们想要见到什么
If what you say is true...
如果你们说的是真的
do not be weakened by sympathy.
别让同情心成为你们的弱点
What is this?
这是什么
My work.
我的工作
The sample.
这是一个样本
This child?
这个孩子
Why is she in a box?
她为什么在盒子里
This is no mere child.
这不仅仅是一个小孩
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表