剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
You're primary. You know what happens to you.
你是质点 你知道你会发生什么事
I'm...
我...
I'm so Turn around.
我很... 转过去
I'm sorry.
对不起
What?
什么
I took the money.
钱是我拿的
What money? What are you talking about?
什么钱 你在说什么
The money he gave me,
他给我钱
to act like I was afraid of you.
要我表现出很怕你的样子
But he drew the picture.
但是画是他画的
Who is your husband?
你丈夫是谁
Charlie.
查理
Baby, put that down.
亲爱的 把枪放下
It's time.
是时候了
Take it.
拿着
It hurts my hand to hold it like this.
这样拿着 我的手很疼
You know what you're supposed to do with this.
你知道你该用它来做什么
I've known my whole life.
我最清楚不过了
I knew it would be you from the moment I saw you.
看到你的那一刻 我就知道是你
It's time.
是时候了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You're one of the 12.
你是十二猴子中的一员
You're a messenger.
你是信使
I was.
曾经是
But I won't be.
但以后不是了
Not to her.
我不能这样对她
I can't hurt her.
不能伤害她
I don't want to hurt her either.
我也不想伤害她
Charlie.
查理
Today is the day I die.
今天是我的死期
She's primary.
她是质点
If you paradox her, you'll destroy everyone.
如果你把她给悖论化 会害死所有的人
Everything.
会摧毁一切的
Where's the other messenger?
另外一个信使在哪
He's dead.
他死了
I'm not like them.
我和他们不一样
Not everything the Witness said was true.
见证者说的一切不全是真的
Because when I saw you,
因为当我看到你时
I just-- I couldn't do it.
我就是...没法下手
Do this...
你这么做
and we can live forever
我们就能像你说的那样
in the Red Forest like you said.
一辈子生活在红色森林里
Charlie!
查理
I'm sorry, Cole.
对不起 科尔
But you of all people should understand this.
但你应该最明白这点
Do you see that?
看到了吗
I swear to you...
我发誓
this wasn't here before.
这个以前不在这里
My God.
天呐
How many days has the patient been in coma?
病人昏迷了多少天
19.
十九天
I can't believe she's still with us.
难以置信她还活着
Much luckier than the others.
比其他人幸运多了
Cass.
卡西
I know you can't hear me.
我知道你听不到我说话
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's my fault. I couldn't stop it.
是我的错 我没能阻止此事
The best thing that can happen now...
现在最好的事
is for you to wake up...
只有你醒来
and forget you ever knew me.
忘记曾经认识过我
You're walking through a red forest.
你会穿过一片红色森林
The grass is tall.
草木茂盛
It's just rained.
刚刚下过雨
Most of the blood has washed away.
大部分的血被冲走了
There's a house in the distance.
远处有栋房♥子
Cedar and pine.
周围都是雪松和松树
You've been there before.
你曾经去过那
You're not alone.
你不是孤独一人
We weren't sure if you'd ever wake up.
我们不确定你是否会醒来
You sustained quite a few injuries.
你受了不少伤
The trauma to your head was--
你头部的创伤...
What happened?
发生了什么
The factory.
工厂
Some kind of explosion.
爆♥炸♥什么的
Cole.
科尔
Where's Cole?
科尔在哪
We haven't had any patients from the explosion
除了你之外 这六个月以来
besides you for six months.
我们就没收过其他病人
It's a miracle you're still alive.
你还活着真是个奇迹
Six months?
六个月
You were out for quite some time.
你昏迷了很久
The explosion happened in 1957.
爆♥炸♥案发生在1957年
It's now 1958.
现在是1958年
Nurse? Nurse.
护士 护士
Sorry. You know I don't like calling you that,
抱歉 你知道我不喜欢这么称呼你
but until you finish those courses,
但是在你结课之前
I don't know what else to call you.
我不知道我还应该怎么称呼你
What is it, Dr. Ed?
什么事 埃德医生
The kid with the bug bite and the rash.
关于被虫咬后起了红疹的那个孩子
I told you, it's lyme--
我告诉过你 那是莱姆病...
Look, I went through this whole book.
听着 我翻遍了整本书
I've called every colleague I have.
甚至问遍了所有同事
Not one of them has ever heard of anything called lyme disease
没有人听过这个叫"莱姆"病的东西
or watermelon disease or potato disease either.
或者西瓜病还是土豆病之类的
Look, I got really good marks in med school.
我在医学院的成绩相当优秀
The patient needs Penicillin V
病人需要V类青霉素
or he'll die.
否则他会死
Trust me. Have I been wrong yet?
相信我 我出过错吗
Where are you right now?
此刻你身处何方
Someplace warm? Safe?
是那温暖安全之地
Next to someone you love?
伴在爱人身畔吗
I'll have a whisky sour.
来一杯威士忌酸酒
Good afternoon, ma'am.
下午好 女士
The American Union Representative dropped this off for you.
美国工会代表想把这个给你
Said to say they found an address
说他们找到了一个地址
for that name you were looking for.
是你寻找的那个人的住址
And who are you?
你又是谁
Morris.
莫里斯
Morrison.
莫里森
Damn it!
该死
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你又在这做什么
The house?
这个房♥子
It's mine.
是我的
I bought it.
我买♥♥下了它
Why this house?
为什么是这栋房♥子
I was driving by, saw the "for sale" sign.
我开车路过 看到了"出♥售♥"标志
It needs a lot of work.
这房♥子需要好好整修一下
The hospital.
医院方面
They weren't sure if you were ever gonna wake up.
他们不确定你是否会醒来
But I knew you would.
但我知道你会的
Why did you go?
你为什么要离开
I couldn't do it.
我不能留下
Not after.
在一切发生后我做不到
So you ran?
所以你逃走了
I did what I always told you I was gonna do.
我做了我一直在和你说的事
I found a place for you to be happy.
我找到了让你幸福的地方
I mean, look around.
看看周围
There's no plague here.
这里没有瘟疫
There's no red forest.
没有红色森林
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表