剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
It turns out Dr. Railly was confirmed dead at the CDC
结果证实莱利博士死在疾控中心
by our own personnel...
是我们自己的人干的
so you can't be her.
所以你不可能是她
I am Cassandra Railly.
我就是卡珊德拉·莱利
Are you aware that entering a military base
你知不知道冒充他人
under false pretense is currently punishable by death?
进入军事基地 是要处以死刑的
Now, tell me who you are.
快从实交待你的身份
Cole...
科尔
Cassie.
卡西
Hold--
站住
James...
詹姆斯
I'm sorry, Jones.
对不起 琼斯
I'm not shot anymore.
枪伤消失了
You saved me.
你救了我
Don't get too excited.
先别太开心
Last time I felt like this, it was killing me.
上次我有这种感觉时 差点害死我
We need to get out of this loop.
我们要摆脱这种循环
We need to split up this time.
这次我们要分头行事
Why?
为什么
Because the first time, it was easy.
因为第一次很容易
Having you with me messes that up.
有你和我一起来搅局
That's not happening.
这是不可能的
It's why I'm here.
所以我才来这里
Look, I shot her to save you.
我为了救你开枪打死了她
It just jumped us back here.
只为了让我们跳转回到这里
We need to figure out why this is happening.
我们要搞清楚为什么会这样
Then figure it out.
那就去搞清楚吧
My mission is the same.
我的任务始终如一
Stop right there! Who are you?
给我站住 你是谁
I have to say, it'll be a big morale boost
莱利博士 我不得不说
for our teams to actually meet you, Dr. Railly.
和你见面非常鼓舞士气
The containment protocols you pioneered have been very helpful,
你提出的隔离条例帮助很大
along with a few of our own.
连同我们自己的人
See...
你瞧
Round three!
第三回合
I'm sorry, sir. We thought she was with you.
对不起 先生 我们以为她和你一起
I think she has my gun.
她好像抢了我的枪
I'll cover. Why don't you take a break?
我来看守 你去休息一会吧
Jesus, I'm dying here.
老天 我快死掉了
Mom...
妈妈
Your daughter, Hannah...
你女儿汉娜
how is she?
她怎么样了
She's just ill. She--
她只是病了 她
she'll be better.
会有所好转的
She's immune, like her mother.
她和她母亲一样是免疫体
Listen to me.
听我说
You need to summon your primary powers or whatever.
你需要召唤你的质点能量之类的东西
How do we break this loop?
我们要这么打破这个循环
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing
愚蠢的定义是 一次又一次地
over and over again and expecting different results.
重复做同一件事 并期待结果会有所不同
Maybe time won't let you kill Jones.
也许时间就是不让你杀死琼斯
Maybe time likes time travel.
也许时间和时间旅行一样
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I thought Foster's orders were clear.
福斯特不是下了明确的命令吗
Katarina, sorry to disturb you, but have you seen--
卡特琳娜 抱歉打扰你 但你有没见到
See you soon.
再见啦
You need to stop trying to kill Jones.
你得停止尝试刺杀琼斯了
You're gonna kill us.
你会把我们都害死的
I need to get back inside alone again.
我要再次单独进去
I have to say, it'll be a big morale boost
莱利博士 我不得不说
for our teams to actually meet you, Dr. Railly.
和你见面非常鼓舞士气
The containment protocols you pioneered--
你提出的隔离条例帮助很大
Excuse me, Lieutenant Foster.
不好意思 福斯特中尉
Forgive me, but I was hoping I could see
原谅我 我想看看
some of your recent data on the virus.
你近期的病毒数据
OK, campers, rise and shine,
好了 露营者们 起来了
and don't forget your booties, 'cause it's cold out there!
别忘了穿多点衣服 因为外面相当冷
Well, it's cold out there every day.
好吧 每天都这么冷
What is this, Miami?
这什么地方啊 迈阿密吗
Get it?
懂了
No?
不懂
What is this?
什么情况
Dr. Railly?
莱利博士
Listen, I don't have a lot of time to explain.
听着 我没时间解释了
What are you doing here? You sent me ba
你来这干什么 你送我回来
Look, if you want to save Hannah, I need your help.
听着 如果你想救汉娜 我需要你的帮助
Save her how?
怎么救她
I looked at her chart.
我看了她的图表
Her temperature's been fluctuating--107 to 105.
她的体温在40到42度间浮动
Yes, but, she has I went through Foster's data.
是的 但她有 我看了福斯特的数据
The Kalavirus's key symptom is an uninterrupted increase
卡拉病毒的关键症状是
in body temperature.
不间断的体温上升
Nothing, not even medicine, can stop the increase or suspend it.
甚至连药物都不能阻止或者延缓这种上升
We need to figure out why she's the exception.
我们得想出为什么她是例外
What's her temperature? Still 107.
她的体温是多少 还是42度
If it gets any higher, she'll be at risk for brain damage.
如果继续上升 她就有脑损伤的危险
Sensitivity to light...
对光线敏感
What are you getting?
你要拿什么
An antibiotic. This is viral. Antibiotics
抗生素 这是病毒 抗生素
Light sensitivity is a symptom of other infections.
对光线的敏感是其他类型感染的症状
Haemophilus influenzae, for example, causes bacterial meningitis.
例如嗜血桿菌流感 可以导致细菌性脑膜炎
Bacterial? Not the virus?
细菌 不是病毒
We need to get this fever down.
我们得让她退烧
Here. What's her temperature now?
给 她现在体温多少
105. It wasn't a false positive.
40度 这不是假阳性
She is immune. What?
她是免疫的 什么
Dr. Railly, are you okay?
莱利博士 你还好吗
Blondie's just gonna have to learn.
金发妞得学着点
Time likes Jones just the way she is.
时间就喜欢琼斯这个样子
What happened?
发生了什么
Nothing.
没事
It doesn't matter.
不重要
Hannah's immune.
汉娜是免疫的
She doesn't have the virus...
她没有感染病毒
possibly a form of meningitis.
可能是某种脑膜炎
She dies because of Foster's no-treatment protocol.
她死去是因为福斯特的不治疗协议
You saved her?
你救了她
That was yesterday's today.
那是昨天的今天
She'll die again today.
她今天还会死的
Jennifer said something about
詹妮弗说了时间不让我们杀琼斯
time not letting us kill Jones or change her.
也不让我们改变她之类的话
Maybe that includes saving Hannah.
也许这也包括救汉娜
We need to ride the day out here,
我们得走出这个循环
see if the machine brings us back.
看看机器能不能把我们带回去
We tried it your way.
我们试过了你的方法
What do you think Jennifer really meant?
你觉得詹妮弗想说什么
She said...
她说
time knows Jones invented time travel,
时间知道琼斯发明了时间旅行
and it needs her to do it.
它需要她这么做
Did she also tell you that time has a long, white beard
她有没告诉你时间有着长长的白胡子
and a list of commandments-- "Thou shall not splinter
还有一堆戒律 你不应分♥裂♥
and kill the creator of time travel"?
去杀时间旅行的创造者
I remember this one time.
我记得这么一次
Ramse and I were kids.
拉姆赛和我都还是孩子
We bumped into this group of guys coming out of a gun store.
我们撞上了一伙从枪店出来的家伙
They were much older than us.
他们比我们大多了
There was five of them--
他们有五个人
just armloads of guns.
手里拿满了枪
They had these green boxes of ammo at their feet,
脚边放着绿色弹♥药♥盒
and they saw two of us out in the open,
他们看到我们在外面
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表