剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Our reports show that Professor Crawford
我们的报告显示 克劳福德教授
was murdered in his office while a military ceremony
是在校园中举♥行♥一个部队庆典时
was taking place on campus.
被谋杀的
The Secretary of War was handing out medals to war heroes.
当时战争部长在给战争英雄颁发奖章
Well, if the Messengers found a way in,
假如信使们能找到办法进去
so can we.
那我们也能
We've done it before.
我们之前做过这种事
This will require a plan.
做这事需要有计划
On the ground.
到了再说
No, not on the ground, Johnny Night Room.
不 不能到了再说 夜室前车之鉴
We need a plan now.
我们现在就需要一个计划
Are we sneaking in, going undercover?
我们是偷偷溜进去行事吗
Bribe-- we need money.
贿赂...我们需要钱
Money won't be a problem.
钱不是问题
Here they're worthless.
在这里这些东西一文不值
In 1944, their street value will be substantial.
但在1944年 它们的市价十分可观
Trade it. Pawn it.
拿去交易 典当
Wear it, if you like.
也可以自己戴 假如你想的话
You've never splintered one person,
你从没把一个人分♥裂♥传送到这么远的过去
let alone two, this far back.
更别提传送两个人了
No, and with the increase of temporal anomalies,
的确 而且再加上时空畸变
the science has become even more inexact.
更难利用技术进行预估了
The two of you could arrive hours apart,
你俩的到达时间可能会间隔几小时
maybe days.
甚至是几天
So I'd suggest a rendezvous point.
所以我建议你们定一个会合地点
Emerson Hotel...
爱默生酒店
West 43rd.
西区43街
Okay.
好的
He's done a number on her, huh?
他把她伤得很深啊
You sure it's not the other way around?
你确定你没有说反吗
Mr. Deacon is a necessary evil.
迪肯先生是必要之恶
Security of this facility is paramount.
这个地方的安全是至关重要的
What about Ramse?
那拉姆塞呢
I'll have a word with Mr. Deacon.
我会和迪肯先生说的
Mr. Ramse was helpful today.
拉姆塞先生今天帮了我们
Then show him that matters.
那就让他知道我们会把他的帮助放在心上
Let him see his son.
让他见见他儿子
Coordinates are set for Manhattan, 1944.
坐标被设置到1944年的曼哈顿
The window is holding.
窗口打开了
Core is at maximum and steady.
中心的能量处于最强值并且很稳定
Give the word.
下令吧
Initiate splinter sequence.
启动分♥裂♥程序
It's been a while since I heard that.
好久没听到这句话了
You're up.
该你了
Be careful. Behave.
小心点 别乱来
Match coordinates. Follow sequence.
匹配坐标 重复程序
You all right, miss?
您没事吧 小姐
Miss?
小姐
Did you hit your head?
您撞到头了吗
Quickly, inside.
快点 进来
What's happening? Air raid.
怎么回事 空袭♥警♥报
Probably just a drill, but one can never be sure.
可能只是演习 但还是小心为妙
This way, into the theater.
这边 进戏院里来
No, I can't. I have to meet someone.
不行 我得去见个人
I'll be all right.
我不会有事的
Find shelter as soon as you can.
尽快找个地方躲躲
Miss...
小姐...
the Emerson has a strict dress code.
爱默生酒店有严格的着装要求
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
我得请您出去了
It's all right.
没关系的
The lady's with me.
这位女士是和我一道的
Mr. Cole.
科尔先生
I'm so sorry. I didn't realize she was your, uh--
很抱歉 我没有意识到她是您的...
Wife.
妻子
Mrs. Cassandra Cole.
卡珊德拉·科尔太太
Thanks.
谢啦
Nice suit.
西装不错
They don't give rooms to couples unless they're married.
他们是不会提供房♥间给一对未婚男女的
You had me worried.
你让我很担心
The party's tonight. I thought you might not make it.
聚会在今晚 我以为你赶不上了
How long have you been here? Two months.
你在这待了多久 两个月
It's all right. It gave me a chance to get things ready.
没事的 让我有机会把所有事准备好
I sold off a bunch of that jewelry.
我把那些珠宝卖♥♥了
Money's not a problem.
钱不是问题
Good. I need clothes. I'm drawing attention.
很好 我需要衣服 别人都在看我
I took care of that too.
这个我也搞定了
The salesgirl figured your size when I showed her this.
售货小姐看了这个就知道你的尺寸了
I got a couple other dresses for you upstairs too.
给你买♥♥了几件衣服 放在楼上了
Hey, you want to sit down, grab a drink or something?
你想坐下喝点东西吗
I've been drinking whiskey sours.
我一直在喝威士忌酸酒
You ever have one of those?
你尝过吗
Oh, my God. You like it here.
天呐 你喜欢这里
What's not to like?
为什么不喜欢
We need a plan to get into
我们需要一个计划
a secure military function during wartime.
在战争时期潜入森严的军事功能区
And I got us on the guest list with a generous donation
我给哥大校友会捐了一大笔钱
to the Columbia Alumni Society.
让我们成为受邀嘉宾了
I'm on top of it. Just relax.
我都处理好了 放轻松
Try to have some fun.
试着去找点乐子
This isn't a vacation.
这不是在度假
Mr. Cole?
科尔先生
Yes.
是我
Telephone. For me?
有电♥话♥ 找我的
He asked for James Cole.
他找詹姆斯·科尔
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好
Nothing. My apologies, sir.
没人说话 抱歉 先生
There was a man on the line. It sounded urgent.
之前有个男的找你 听起来很着急
All right, thanks, Dan.
好吧 谢了 丹
What are you doing?
你在干吗
This picture's gonna be taken tonight.
这张照片是今晚照的
It could risk causing a paradox if there are two of them.
如果有两张 可能会造成悖论
You should burn those.
你应该把这些烧了
Where are you going?
你去哪
To get ready. We have work to finish.
准备一下 我们还有工作等着完成
Recognize anyone?
有认识的人吗
James.
詹姆斯
I'm so delighted you made it.
非常高兴你能来
I am so delighted you could squeeze us in.
非常开心你能邀请我们
This is Cassandra Cole, my, uh...
这位是卡珊德拉·科尔 我的
Sister.
妹妹
Janice Thompson with the Alumni Society.
我是校友会的贾尼斯·汤普森
We are so grateful for your brother's generous donation.
我们非常感激你哥哥慷慨的捐赠
That's a lovely necklace.
这个项链真好看
Thank you. Don't you just love it?
谢谢 很漂亮吧
A gift from your brother.
是你哥哥送的
He is such a catch.
他真是完美
We had to get on the list.
都是为了被邀请嘛
Hey, folks, how about a big smile, huh?
两位 来笑一笑
Could get you in "Stars and Stripes."
可以让你们上《星条旗报》
Oh, come on, sweetheart. You can do better than that.
亲爱的 拜托 再笑一点
Perfect. Thank you.
完美 谢谢
Guess that's out of the way.
这有点意料之外了
Where are you going?
你去哪
Drink. Keep your eyes open.
喝点酒 保持警惕
I don't think Director Hoover would approve of you drinking
胡佛局长应该不会允许你
while we're on a detail.
在执行任务时喝酒
Take a look around.
看看这
More GIs here than the whole European Theater.
这里的军人比欧洲战场还要多
Jerry's not dumb enough to crash this party.
杰里不会傻到来搅和这个聚会的
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表