剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "12 Monkeys"...
《十二猴子》前情提要
Did Marion send you? Who?
是玛丽安派你来的吗 谁
Marion, the boy's mother.
玛丽安 那孩子的妈妈
Last time I saw her she was on about some monkey army.
上次我见到她时 她就在说什么猴军团
James? Hello.
詹姆斯 你好
Primaries, we see everything--
质点 我们什么都看得见
past, present, future.
过去 现在 未来
We help time think.
我们帮助时间思考
Climb the steps, ring the bell.
爬上台阶 敲响钟声
Whatever these are, these symbols,
不管这些符号♥是什么
this is your mission now.
这是你的任务了
We shall destroy our enemies where they live.
我们得毁掉敌人的所在
You wanted the Witness to return.
你们想要见证者回来
She has!
她已经到了
What I am about to tell you
我现在要告诉你的
is the legend as it was told to me.
是我听说的那个神话
There was once a serpent
从前有一条大蛇
who only traveled one direction.
只往一个方向爬行
Always forward, never backwards.
只往前 不退后
Until one day,
直到有一天
the serpent came upon a demon.
这条大蛇遇见了一个恶魔
Stop!
停下
I'm sure you will not be surprised to know
你们肯定一定并不惊讶
we've seen your coming for some time.
我们已经预见到你们的来临
Heretics. Witches and warlocks.
异教♥徒♥ 巫师和术士们
Primaries.
质点
Where is the weapon?
那武器在哪里
You have no idea.
无知的人啊
Are you foolish enough to believe
你们真的蠢到以为
we did not foresee this?
我们未曾预见到现在吗
We fear not this end.
我们对这个结局无所畏惧
We've already covered ourselves in oil.
我们的身上已涂满了油
Hush, child. It's okay.
安静 孩子 没事的
I can hear them.
我听得到他们
They're screaming.
他们在尖叫
Chorus, listen to me.
克洛斯 听我说
There isn't much time.
时间不多了
You must take this now.
你必须带上这个
I can no longer keep it for you.
我无法再替你保管了
It is yours to bear.
这是你应有的
The legend...
传说
This...
这个
And the name.
还有那个名字
James Cole.
詹姆斯·科尔
The wound's too deep.
伤口太深了
Lost too much time.
我们浪费了太多时间
Mr. Cole!
科尔先生
That's all you can do.
你别无选择
Kill yourself.
自杀吧
I want to go home.
我想回家
I'm sending you back to 2017.
我现在把你送回2017年
Climb the steps, ring the bell.
爬上台阶 敲响钟声
I'm afraid I can't leave you here unattended.
我不能把你一个人丢在这
I understand.
我明白
What about Adler?
那阿德勒呢
He's out, but stable.
他昏过去了 但情况还稳定
That is not a woman.
那不是个女人
It's a chameleon.
那是条变色龙
And if she smiles at you,
如果她对着你笑
it's because she wants you dead.
那是因为她想要你死
Time to go!
该走了
Wish I could've known you.
真希望我能早些认识你
Another life.
下辈子吧
They're coming for us.
他们来找我们了
Cassie.
卡西
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Cassie, show me. I can help.
卡西 告诉我 我能帮忙
I don't think she's going to make it.
我想她挺不下去了
Jones?
琼斯
Cassie. I'm not a trauma surgeon.
卡西 我不是创伤外科医生
A wound like this is too deep. I can't just fix it.
伤口太深了 我没法就这么缝起来
Can't or won't?
你没法 还是不愿意
Jones...
琼斯
Athan!
艾森
I am sorry about Athan.
艾森的事我很抱歉
She would be too if she could say it.
要是她能开口说话 她也会这么说的
Would she?
是吗
Please.
求求你
Yeah, you can throw blame around
你可以怪罪任何人
all you like, but you're a boy.
随便你 你就像个小孩子
Athan wasn't the Witness.
艾森不是见证者
It's always been Olivia.
一直都是奥莉薇亚
And right now, we need to be ready.
现在 我们要做好准备
She knows where we are, she knows when we are.
她知道我们身处何时何地
Jesus Christ.
我的天
How long do we have?
我们还有多长时间
Hours, minutes.
分分必争
The Titan belongs to her now.
泰坦现在属于她了
K--k--ka
卡 卡 卡
Cassie!
卡西
Get adrenaline.
准备肾上腺素
If I can't start her heart manually...
如果我没法手动使她的心脏起搏
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四
13, 14, 15, 16,
十三 十四 十五 十六
17, 18, 19, 20.
十七 十八 十九 二十
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You said it yourself. We have to get out of here.
你自己说的 我们必须逃出去
No, I said we should be ready.
不 我说的是我们要准备好
Where would we go?
我们能去哪儿
Anywhere.
不管何地
Any when, but here.
不管何时 只要不在此时此地
We're not fixing anything. We're making it worse.
我们帮不上忙 只会弄得更糟
No. It's over, Cole.
不是的 都结束了 科尔
We lost. Not yet. W
我们输了 还没有
I'm not talking about the fight.
我不是说那场战斗
We saved him.
我们救了他
Maybe not his life, but who he was.
也许不是他的生命 而是他的身份
What he could've been.
他本能够成为的
I almost let Jones die.
琼斯差一点就死了
I wanted her to.
我真希望她死了
We may have saved Athan's soul,
我们也许拯救的了艾森的灵魂
but I am losing mine.
但我却快疯了
Maybe if we go, they'll all go.
也许我们一走 他们也会跟着走
Not everybody has to die today.
今天大家不是都得死在这的
Last time we gave up was '57.
上次我们投降还是57年
And then the storms came.
然后风暴便来临了
It was only a moment.
那只是一瞬
It was the best of my life.
那是我人生最美好的时刻
The future will find us.
未来会找到我们的
It always does.
一如既往
Maybe now needs to be enough.
或许现在需要补足
You want to run.
你想逃
Far and fast.
越远越好 越快越好
All of us, in different directions.
我们所有人 分散开来
We each find a place in the past.
我们每个人都去往过去
Yeah, but for how long?
要躲多久
As long as we get.
只要我们能回到过去
The core is overheating.
中心过热了
Critical levels. The cooling system.
临界水平 冷却系统
The underground river, something's happening to it.
地下河出了问题
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表