剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Where are you right now?
你现在身处何处
Let me start at the beginning.
让我从头开始说起
The beginning...
从头开始
Three years ago,
三年前
I sent a traveler back in time
我把时间旅行者送回到过去
to stop a plague
去阻止一场瘟疫
that had killed 7 billion people.
一场让七十亿人丧命的瘟疫
The mission was clear:
我们的任务很明确
kill the man responsible for destroying the world
在那个毁灭世界的罪魁祸首得逞前
before he has a chance to do so...
杀了他
Change history
改变历史
and save the future.
拯救未来
But as fate would have it,
但命运弄人
we were hunting the wrong man.
我们杀错了人
You're still here. How is that possible?
你还在这 怎么可能
We changed course and recruited others
我们改弦易辙 招募其他人
to help us on our mission.
来帮助我们完成任务
Bonds were forged with allies,
和盟友
mutual enemies,
共同的敌人
and even those of...
甚至不惜和
unsound mind.
疯子结盟
And together, we discovered
我们一起 发现了
a conspiracy spanning centuries:
一场跨世纪的阴谋
the Army of the 12 Monkeys...
那就是十二猴子军团
an organization bent on
它不仅致力于
not only the destruction of humankind,
毁灭人类
but time itself.
还企图毁灭时间本身
A cult operating by fierce religious devotion
一群被狂热的宗教信仰所驱使的信徒
to the word of its prophet...
为先知的预言前赴后继 奋不顾身
Mother!
母亲
A man from the future
一个来自未来的人
who calls himself
自称为
the Witness.
见证者
The world's end, an infinite hell on Earth,
世界末日 无穷无尽的人间炼狱
are by his design.
由他一手造就
And now, our mission to stop him
现在 我们为了阻止他
has come at a tremendous cost.
已经付出了巨大的代价
Cole!
科尔
Cassie!
卡西
Our friends are lost in time.
我们的伙伴随着时间的洪流渐渐丢失
Come on, Cassie.
撑住 卡西
She's gone.
她已经走了
Where did she go?
她去哪了
Our only clue
对于他们的失踪
to their disappearance is a year:
我们唯一的线索就是一个年份
2163.
2163年
A when without a where.
只知何时 不知何处
For months, we've searched the wasteland
几个月来 我们一直在荒野
for the enemy's machine,
寻找敌人的机器
Titan,
泰坦
chasing its temporal signature.
追寻着他的时空信♥号♥♥
Scouring the planet, we found nothing.
寻遍全球 我们一无所获
Initiate return sequence.
启动返航程序
And for our traveler, James Cole,
对于我们的时间旅行者詹姆斯·科尔
I fear this is no longer a rescue mission,
恐怕这不再是救援任务
but something else...
而是其他的...
the hopeless endeavor of a man
不顾一切拯救
desperate to save someone he lost,
他失去的爱人
someone he loves.
作出的徒劳
And with each passing day,
随着时间的流逝
hope becomes a distant memory.
希望变成了遥远的回忆
How can we defeat an enemy from our own future?
我们如何才能打败来自我们未来的敌人
Time is no longer on our side.
时间已经不在我们这边
How much longer you want to do this?
你们还要这样多久
Mr. Cole.
科尔先生
Mr. Cole.
科尔先生
James. What?
詹姆斯 干吗
It's time.
是时候了
You and I both know I'm not stopping.
你我都清楚 我不会停止的
Your loyalty is distracting you from the truth.
你对爱的忠诚让你偏离了事实
We need to move on.
我们需要继续前进了
It's been months.
已经好几个月了
I've watched you killing yourself...
我眼看着你在折磨你自己
slowly.
慢慢地折磨
And I stood aside, and I helped.
我站在一旁 帮你
I can find her.
我会找到她的
Dr. Railly isn't the mission.
找到莱利医生不是我们的任务
She never was, and she never would have wanted to be.
她从来不是 她也从未想要成为我们的任务
What about Ramse, then? Jennifer?
那拉姆赛呢 詹妮弗呢
They neither. What is it then?
他们都不是 那什么才是
Huh, Jones? What is the mission now?
琼斯 现在什么才是我们的任务
Stopping the Witness, the plague!
阻止见证者 阻止瘟疫
Learning Titan's true purpose!
了解泰坦的真正目的
Same bullshit, over and over again.
还是这些废话 一遍又一遍
We may not find our friends,
我们可能找不到我们的伙伴
but we can still save them.
但是我们还能救他们
We can save everyone!
我们可以拯救所有人
I'm going back there.
我要回去了
The hell you are.
该死的
Move.
让开
You are a rabid dog.
你就是个疯子
Don't make me put you down.
别逼我把你打趴下
The sensor that I planted on the bridge outside Syracuse--
我放在锡拉丘兹城外桥上的传感器
there was a--a spike in the temporal energy.
接收到了一个时空能量的峰值
Then it went dark.
然后它就消失了
It might've found Titan.
我可能已经找到泰坦了
Or found nothing--
也可能什么都没找到
a hiccup in the time stream.
只是时间流的一个中断罢了
We need to know that!
我们需要知道
I need to know that.
我需要知道
If there's even a chance...
是不是还有机会
You are malnourished, dehydrated.
你现在营养不良 脱水
You haven't slept in months.
你几个月都没怎么睡觉了
James, we have lost so many already.
詹姆斯 我们已经失去太多了
I'm not gonna die on you.
我不会让你看着我死去
I can find them.
我会找到他们
All right.
好吧
But you're not going alone.
但你不能一个人去
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
I have responsibilities here.
我有责任待在这里
The security of this facility,
负责这个地方的安全
to my sisters...
保护我的姐♥妹♥们♥
We're losing Mr. Cole.
我们要失去科尔了
I need someone to keep an eye on him.
我需要有人看住他
A reconnaissance mission only.
只是一个侦察任务
I'm not getting in your machine.
我不要再坐你的机器了
It's caused enough damage.
已经造成足够多破坏了
Don't be a little shit.
别闹别扭了
I'm not one of your soldiers to be ordered.
我不是听你命令的士兵
Or my daughter to be told, apparently.
显然也不是听我话的女儿
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Then say what you mean.
那说吧 你是什么意思
I went to Titan for Moth--
我去泰坦是为了母...
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
She's gone.
她走了
This is not my mission.
这不是我的任务
I don't believe in it.
我不相信
Yet here you are,
但你在这里
standing before me, alive-- my daughter.
活生生地站在我面前 我的女儿
This mission saved your life.
这任务救了你的命
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表