剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
The rest of you get to the barracks.
其他人去安全屋
You too, Dr. Adler.
你也是 阿德勒博士
I'm almost there.
我就快好了
Please.
拜托了
Sam! Dad!
塞姆 爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Cassie! Open the door!
卡西 把门打开
Sam, you okay?
塞姆 你没事吧
Dad!
爸爸
She's trying to stop us from shutting down the Core.
她想阻止我们关闭中心能源
What the hell is wrong with her?
她怎么回事
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不知道
Jones said something about
琼斯提到过
another tether coming into the facility--
另一个序列进入了基地
another-- another time-traveler.
另一个时间旅行者
Where?
在哪
I think we're looking at him.
我想我们看到的人就是
Dad!
爸爸
Sam!
塞姆
Dad!
爸爸
She's got a gun on my son.
她拿枪指着我儿子
It's not her. Someone else is in control.
不是她 有人在控制她
It's that other tether.
是另一个序列
There's someone else in her head.
有人控制着她的大脑
Damn it.
见鬼的
Sam? Sam, can you hear me?
塞姆 塞姆 听到我说话吗
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
I'm gonna get you out of there. You hear me?
我会救你出去的 听到了吗
Cassie, listen to me.
卡西 听我说
You need to open this door.
把门打开
That thing melts down, this whole place is gonna go up.
那东西一旦融毁 整个地方就会爆♥炸♥
Please.
求你了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
He's trying to tell us something.
他想告诉我们些什么
What's he saying?
他在说什么
He's looking at the floor.
他正看着地上
You're right. The river, good boy.
说得对 那条河 聪明的孩子
Cole, there's a river beneath us.
科尔 我们下方有条河
That's how we can get in.
我们可以从那里进去
No. What happened?
不 怎么了
The Hydronic chamber has blown open.
供暖室被炸开了
What does that mean?
什么意思
There's no way anyone can replace the array.
任何人都无法替换那个阵列
Not without being exposed to temporal radiation.
肯定会接触到时间辐射
Shit.
妈的
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Straight down, 50, 60 feet to the river.
往下15或18米 就能到河里
Still got to figure another way back up.
还得想一个办法回来才行
Has to be me. That's my son.
必须得我来 那是我儿子
I got a better chance of getting through to her.
我更有可能与她沟通
You know that.
你知道的
You stay here with him where he can see you.
你待在这里 让他能看到你
Keep him calm. Trust me.
让他冷静下来 相信我
All right.
好吧
The Core is still active.
中心能源还处于激活状态
Clearly whatever splintered here is stopping Cole
显然在这里分♥裂♥的东西就是要阻止科尔
from shutting it down.
将其关闭
We have to replace the array regardless.
无论如何 我们都得替换阵列
There's no choice, Kat.
别无他法了 卡特
The radio. Is that them?
无线电 是他们吗
James?
詹姆斯
James, is that you?
詹姆斯 是你吗
David!
戴维
David!
戴维
David--
戴维
David, what are you doing?
戴维 你要做什么
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
David, this will kill you!
戴维 这会害死你的
But it might save you.
但有可能救得了你
Talk to me, Cole.
和我说话 科尔
Getting close.
就快接近了
Jesus.
天呐
I'm gonna have to cross.
我要跨过去了
Roger that.
收到
Ramse, what the hell are you doing?
拉姆赛 你在搞什么
Cole's down there.
科尔在下面
Cassie?
卡西
Where are you?
你在哪
Hang in there, buddy. We're coming.
坚持住 兄弟 我们来了
Let me out!
放我出去
Get your hands up.
举起双手
Up now. Hold on.
举起来 等等
Easy. What'd you do to this place?
别激动 你们把这地方怎么了
What'd you do to us?
你们对我们做了什么
We got a man down there, you understand me?
我们有人在下面 你明白吗
Well, pull him up now!
立刻就把他拉上来
What are you doing?
你在搞什么
David! Get back here!
戴维 快回来
Please. Oh, it's not so bad.
求你了 也没这么糟
I dig it actually.
其实我明白
Going out in a wild, romantic gesture
以一副狂野 浪漫的姿态
to a beautiful woman all in the name of love.
向一个美丽的女人示爱
I don't love you.
我不爱你
You did once,
你曾经爱过
and that can't be erased.
这是无法抹去的
Cole, are you okay?
科尔 你还好吧
What the hell's going on up there?
上面怎么回事
No.
不
Where are you?
你在哪
Sam, it's okay.
塞姆 没事的
Hi, Sam. Just sit tight.
你好 塞姆 别紧张
She's not gonna hurt you.
她不会伤害你的
Are you, Cass?
是吗 卡西
Why don't you put that gun down?
你先把枪放下
Whatever it is they did to you,
不管他们对你做了什么
that's what's causing this.
是他们导致了这一切
If you can hear me in there, you need to fight.
如果你能听到我 那你需要抗争
You need to let him go
你需要放开他
and let me shut down the Core.
让我关掉基地中心
If you don't, everybody dies.
否则所有人都会死
Come on, Cass. I know you're in there.
卡西 我知道你还在
You need to fight, Cassie. You're strong.
你要抗争 卡西 你很强大
You can beat this.
你可以战胜它
Come on, Cassie. I know you're in there.
卡西 我知道你还在
What are you doing? Backup plan.
你要干什么 后备计划
You got to get in there and do what needs to be done.
你得进去做你需要做的事
'Cause Cole does not have it in him to stop her.
因为科尔没法阻止她
And neither do I.
我也不行
Who are you?
你是谁
The forest is red.
森林是红色
The grass is tall.
草很茂盛
I'm talking to The Witness, aren't I?
跟我说话的是见证者 对吗
Well, it's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
So why don't you tell me, asshole,
你告诉我 混♥蛋♥
exactly what is it that you've witnessed?
你到底见证了什么
The end...
终结
The beginning.
开始
Let him go.
放开他
I don't want to have to kill you.
我不想杀你
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表