剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
So did I.
我也是
Oh, I must be bulletproof!
那我肯定是刀枪不入咯
Every time we killed you back there,
每次我们在那里杀了你之后
time reset the day.
时间又重置了那天
"Time reset the day."
"时间又重置了那天"
You're the one that told us time was conscious--
你曾经告诉过我们时间是有意识的
that it needs primaries like Jennifer to think.
它需要詹妮弗那样的质点去思考
She was there at Spearhead.
她就在那里的先锋队
Of course she was there.
她当然在那
She's causality's fool.
她是被因果论玩弄的傻瓜
So what's your hypothesis
所以 依你之见
of what that exactly means, Mr. Cole?
那究竟意味着什么 科尔先生
Time needs us...
时间需要我们
needs you to set things right...
需要你让一切回归正常
to fix it...
修理好它
to stop the 12 Monkeys from destroying the world.
阻止十二猴子毁灭世界
Time is on our side?
时间站在我们这边吗
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Cole,
对不起 科尔先生
but I've spoken to Adler.
但我已经对阿德勒说了
Your tethers were caught
你的序列被一个
in a perpetual slingshot sequence.
永无止境的弹射程序捉住了
That is why you splintered into the same day repeatedly.
这就是你反复地分♥裂♥到同一天的原因
Time had nothing to do with it.
这与时间没有任何关系
It was our broken machine that you failed,
我们坏掉的机器才是原因
once again, to undo.
而你又一次没能毁灭它
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们来
We need to talk to Jennifer.
我们要和詹妮弗谈谈
She knows.
她知道
So tomorrow came.
所以明天到来了
You need to tell her.
你得告诉她
No. You should.
不是我 是你应该告诉她
You're the puzzle-maker.
你是出题人
We couldn't kill you.
我们不能杀你
We couldn't do anything to change your timeline
我们不能改变你的时间线
unless we did something... but nothing.
除非我们无为而为
I had an idea.
我有个主意
I had to talk to you about it first.
首先我得和你谈谈
Is a little bit of happiness
一丝微末的幸福
better than a lifetime of anything else?
要胜过一生中任何其他东西吗
We came up with a plan
我们想到了一个计划
It took a few times first to get it right
首先需要试行几次
What are you saying, Mr. Cole?
你在说什么 科尔先生
Hannah didn't have the plague.
汉娜没有感染瘟疫
She was immune...
她免疫
like you.
跟你一样
She died of bacterial meningitis.
她死于细菌性脑膜炎
I saved her once with you,
我跟你救了她一次
but the day reset anyway.
但那天被重置了
Time...
时间
wouldn't let us change your history in any way.
无论如何都不会让我们改变你的历史
It needed you to create time travel.
它需要你创造出时间旅行
It needs us to complete the mission.
需要我们去完成任务
I held her hand.
我握着她的手
She was gone. She was gone. I--
她走了 她走了 我...
That's how you remember it.
在你的记忆中是这样的
Now, you can say
你可以说
that the time loop was just a glitch in the machine,
时间循环只是时光机里的脉冲
and you can believe that, but the only thing
你可以这么相信 但唯一可以
that stopped the loop was this.
阻止时间循环的就是这个
For you to create time travel, you had to lose Hannah...
你要创造出时间旅行 就必须失去汉娜
or at least believe that you did.
或者至少你要相信你失去她了
But, Jones, we changed the timeline.
但是 琼斯 我们改变了时间线
They told you Hannah died in their care,
他们告诉你汉娜死了
that her body was incinerated with the others.
她的尸体跟别人的一起火化了
It wasn't.
其实不是的
An auspicious change has befallen me.
我发生了良好的改变
I find myself guiltily relenting
我发现我为自己的
on my ranting and ravings.
胡言乱语而感到羞愧
Is death not necessary for the past to be erased?
要改变过去真的不用死亡吗
I shall not know.
我无从得知
The undiscovered country does not beckon me.
未知的领域没有向我招手
How is she?
她怎么样
I'm surprised she doesn't hate us.
没想到她竟然不恨我们
She lost 24 years with Hannah because of what we did.
因为我们做的事 她24年没有见到汉娜
Well, Hannah was dead before.
汉娜之前死了
Now she has a chance to know her.
现在她有机会了解她了
It's not perfect, but it's something.
虽然不完美 但总比什么都没有强
Cassie.
卡西
You and I both know that we're gonna lose so much
你我都知道这件事结束前
before this is over.
我们会失去很多
I'd rather have that moment and lose it
我宁愿拥有那一刻 然后失去
than die never having had it at all.
也不想从未拥有就死去
You say that now.
现在你是这么说
But it's the losing that haunts us.
但失去的感觉会挥之不去
This can't happen.
我们不能这样
You know why I left this place?
你知道我为什么离开吗
'Cause I hated everything about it.
因为我恨这里的一切
Couldn't stand the sight of it.
单单看到它我都受不了了
It's what hell must be like.
地狱肯定就是这个样子
Cole sees a light in you.
科尔看到你的好了
I don't.
但我没有
You see, what happened to you
你身上发生的事
happened...
之所以发生
because you wanted it.
是因为你想那样
I got two...
我有两颗子弹
one for you....
一颗给你
One for me.
一颗给我
I don't blame you, Ramse.
我不怪你 拉姆赛
If I could take your son's place...
如果我能换回你儿子
I would.
我会去换的
I can't.
但我换不了
But what if we could find the one responsible?
但是如果我们能找到该为此负责的人呢
The Witness.
见证者
It's a phantom.
那就是个幻影
It's an idea. That's all it is.
是人虚构的 仅此而已
No.
不
When he was in my head...
他在我的脑海中时
I was in his.
我也在他的脑海里
I saw a place...
我看到一个地方
called Titan.
那里叫泰坦
He's there. He feels safe.
他在那里 感到很安全
You and I...
你和我
We can go there together.
我们可以一起去那里
Then what?
然后呢
We kill the Witness.
我们杀掉见证者
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表