剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
you take care of your boy.
照顾你的孩子
Your life ain't about you anymore.
你的生活不仅仅是你一个人的事
Let's go.
我们走
They said I was crazy in 'Nam.
他们说我当时在越南很疯狂
Said that's what the jungle does to a man.
说丛林里 人就会变成这样
I knew.
我早知道了
The war wasn't over there, it was here.
战争不是在那结束的 而是在这里
That how you justify butchering innocent people?
这就是为自己残杀无辜的人所找的借口吗
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Those people were just like me.
这些人就和我一样
They could hear the voices.
他们也能听到那些声音
You saying they were primary?
你是说他们是质点吗
The Witness wants to take them out,
见证者希望我除掉他们
bring down this whole house of cards.
破坏整个计划
You can't paradox them if they're already dead.
如果他们已经死了 你没法让悖论产生
What about the waitress, Victoria?
那个女服务生维多利亚呢
She wasn't primary.
她不是质点
It was a means to an end.
那只是达到目的的手段
I didn't want to hurt her,
我不想伤害她
but a soldier's got to make tough choices, you know.
但是士兵必须做出艰难的抉择
You've heard of Cyrus the great, king of Persia?
你听说过波斯国王居鲁士大帝吧
No.
没
He had an army. "The Immortals."
他曾经有支军队 叫做不死军团
Warriors willing to do whatever it took
勇士愿意不惜一切达到目的
no matter how brutal.
无论手段多么残暴
It meant no attachments.
意味着没有依恋
No wives, no kids, nothing.
没有妻子 没有孩子 一无所有
Just the battle. Like us.
只有战斗 像我们一样
What battle?
什么战斗
There's only one true enemy in this world.
这个世界上只有一个真正的敌人
Time itself.
时间本身
I know you feel it, too, Cass.
我知道你也感受到了 卡西
Hanging over you like a shadow.
像影子一样跟着你
All those years as a doctor,
你当医生这么多年
How much suffering have you witnessed?
你目睹过多少痛苦
How many people have you seen slip away before their time?
目睹过多少人在时间到达前就离开了
What do you want from me, Aaron?
你想要我做什么 艾伦
I want you to understand.
我想让你明白
It doesn't have to be that way anymore.
不用再这样下去了
There's only one way to undo the clock, Cass.
只有一个办法可以撤销时间 卡西
The witness is destroying people like me,
见证者正在消灭像我这样的人
the ones that keep time from falling in on itself,
我们这些阻止时间自行毁灭的人
but we can't hold it up forever.
但我们无法永远维持下去
Someday atlas is gonna shrug.
某天大地会开始震荡
And when that day comes,
当那天来临时
this whole city is gonna turn into a ghost town.
整个城市将会变成鬼城
I've seen it. Seen what?
我见过 见过什么
The forest of blood.
血森林
It was like hell on earth.
就像人间地狱一样
It's beautiful.
太美了
A place where time no longer exists.
时间在那里将不复存在
A place where you can be with the one you love forever.
在那里 你可以永远和心爱的人在一起
What could be more important than that?
还有什么比这更重要
No.
没有
No, it can't be that way.
不 不能这么做
It's the only way.
这是唯一的途径
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
The red forest is the only way to beat death.
红色森林是唯一战胜死亡的办法
The witness wants to be immortal in his timeless forest,
见证人想在他永恒森林中变成不朽之躯
but can you imagine destroying time itself,
但你能想象毁灭时间本身
so everything that's left is living and dying in the same moment?
这样剩下的一切可以生死共存
An eternal now?
一个永恒的现在
Everything you've ever known,
你所知的一切
anyone that you've ever loved.
爱过的所有人
There's no future, no past.
没有未来过去
Forever red.
永远是红色
The witness is here.
见证人在这里
Careful.
小心
For any curious cats.
以防好奇心重的人
Come on.
来吧
What'd I tell you?
我怎么和你说的
The witness in the flesh.
这就是见证人本人
He came for me, but I was smarter.
他来杀我 但我更聪明一些
Careful. Careful!
小心 小心
This has to be done right.
我们必须妥善地处理他
What the hell did you do to him?
你到底对他做了些什么
I needed help, so I sent up a flare.
我需要帮助 所以发射了一个照明弹
Victoria?
维多利亚
That's why she was the only identifiable victim.
所以她是唯一一个可辨认的受害者
I knew that you would follow her through time right to me.
我知道你会跟着她穿越时间到我这里
I knew that you would come here to finish what I started.
我知道你会来这里完成我开始的东西
Take down our enemy.
干掉我们的敌人
Once it's done, we can go home.
这事结束后 我们就可以回家了
Home? To the future, together.
家 我们一起去未来
Neither of us belongs here.
我俩都不属于那里
All units,
所有单位注意
stolen undercover vehicle reported on Bronx River Avenue.
在布朗克斯河大街发现被偷卧底车辆
Be advised, suspect is Kyle Slade,
请注意 嫌犯是凯尔·斯雷德
wanted for multiple homicides.
因多起谋杀案被通缉
Respond, code 1.
请回复
Damato en route.
马上过去
He's from there too, you know.
他也来自那里
The future.
未来
The witness is a traveler just like you.
见证人和你一样 也是时间旅行者
He's been doing it far, far longer.
他的时间旅行比你早多了
He's got abilities. Technology way beyond yours.
他有技能 科技远远领先于你
He can get inside your head...
他可以进入你的大脑
But he's just a man.
但他只是一个人
And a man can be killed.
一个可以被杀死的人
You see this?
看见这个了吗
He came here to kill me with this.
他来这儿用这个杀我
His dagger made of bone.
他的骨头匕♥首♥
It's my bone that they dig up in the future.
他们在未来把我的骨头挖了出来
Cole, you have to kill the witness with this.
科尔 你必须得用这个杀了见证者
Time wants you to do this.
时间想让你这么做
It needs you to do it.
它需要你这么做
It has to be you.
只能是你
I've seen you before.
我之前见过你
You're not the Witness.
你不是见证者
You're not Aaron.
你不是艾伦
No.
不
You're the Witness.
你是见证者
Perhaps I have chosen the wrong way to convince you.
也许我用错了方法来说服你
This?
这个
This is the face you prefer?
这是你更喜欢的面孔吗
There you are, birthday girl.
你在这儿 寿星女
One too many Bombay breezes for this one.
她酒喝得太多了
Okay, let's get you back to the room
好了 在你吐得满地都是之前
before you ralph all over the marble.
赶紧跟我回房♥间
You okay?
你还好吗
Sleepwalk much?
梦游太多了吗
I found you down here going full nell.
我看你在这儿精神恍惚的
What's going on?
发生了什么事
The witness was here.
见证者之前在这儿
He's a messenger.
他是信使
The other one. They come in pairs.
是另外一个 他们一般结伴行动
They're like hit men sent through time to take out people like you.
他们穿越时间来杀像你们这样的人
You're wrong. I'm too important.
你错了 我太重要了
The Witness wanted to do me personally,
见证者想亲自解决我
but I saw him coming,
但我预见到他的到来了
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表