剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
That is why I am halfway across the world,
所以我才会跑了四分之一个半球
away from my old life.
逃离我以往的生活
I don't like guns.
我不喜欢枪
Makes surgery difficult if my hands are shaking.
假如我手抖的话就会让手术困难重重
I'll go keep watch.
我去放哨
Here we go.
开始了
There she is.
取出来了
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Can you still feel the pain?
还有疼痛感吗
Can you scream?
还能尖叫吗
I've injected you with something
我给你注射了一些东西
that renders your body mostly paralyzed.
让你的身体大体上瘫痪了
I had to get that out
我得把那东西取出来
so that I could deliver you to them personally.
这样我就可以亲自把你送到他们那里了
They'll be grateful.
他们会很感激我的
They'll give me protection against the plague.
我们会为我提供保护 不受瘟疫侵扰
It is coming, you know,
瘟疫马上就要爆发了
in a matter of days.
就在这几天
They're using Leland's daughter, Jennifer.
他们在利用利兰的女儿 詹妮弗
They never let you in on that, did they?
他们从没把这件事告诉你 是吧
It's Manhattan.
是在曼哈顿
That's when it starts.
瘟疫就是在那里爆发的
Chinese New Year.
中国新年
Year of the Monkey.
猴年
Figures.
借用了这个形象
I'm sorry about your friend.
我对你朋友深表歉意
Mr. Cole?
科尔先生
Mr. Cole?
科尔先生
You looking for someone?
你在找人吗
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Your friend's alive.
你朋友还活着
Your hands shaking now, Doctor?
你的手现在在发抖吗 医生
You're working for them, aren't you?
你在为他们卖♥♥命 是不是
Yes.
没错
You didn't become anything better.
你并没有变成更好的人
But I wanted to.
但我之前是想的
I wanted to.
我之前是想的
So did I.
我也一样
You all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事吧
You're free and clear now, brother.
你现在自♥由♥了 老兄
He made a deal with them.
他和他们达成了协议
Yeah.
是啊
What'd he say? Did he know anything?
他说了什么 他知道什么情况吗
Nothing.
什么也没说
Wilson's disease.
威尔逊氏病
Is that a real thing? Very.
真的有这玩意吗 真的
And you can make me better? I can.
而你能让我好转吗 我能
These guys are fast and stupid strong,
这些人又快又强壮
so when I grab him,
所以一旦我抓住他
I want you to put this six inches into his neck.
我要你把这玩意捅进他脖子里15厘米
Why his neck?
为什么是捅脖子
Because he will die quick and quiet.
这样他才会快速且安静地死去
Let him live, you created an enemy.
假如他活下来了 你就树立了一个敌人
Don't hesitate,
不要犹豫
don't miss, or we die. Clear?
别失手 否则我们就死定了 明白吗
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Believe me when I tell you
你要相信我说的
"Do no harm" died 30 years ago.
"不伤害人"的信条已经在三十年前消失了
Oh, boy.
天啊
She's a real feisty one.
她可真活跃
Do it.
快杀了他
Do it!
快
Damn it, now!
该死 赶紧的
Welcome to the future, Dr. Railly.
欢迎来到未来 莱利医生
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
We're gonna need reinforcements, so I called in some.
我们需要支援 所以我就叫来了援兵
Your boys.
你的兄弟们
My boys.
我的兄弟们
Honey, meet the West 7.
亲爱的 来看看西区七号♥
You guys ready?
你们准备好了吗
Found a soldier scoping out the place.
发现一名士兵在四处观察地形
We grabbed him.
我们把他抓起来了
Put a bullet in his head?
杀了他吗
No.
不
Put a gun in his hand.
给他把枪
We need all the help we can get.
我们需要一切可能的帮助
Dr. Railly?
莱利医生
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Double back.
又回到这了
Keep trying to find the virus.
还在尝试找到病毒
Look, I'm sorry about all of it.
对所有的这些事 我很抱歉
Your son...
你的儿子
I never wanted that.
我从没想过会这样
Take care of yourself, brother.
好好照顾自己 兄弟
You too.
你也是
It's New York.
纽约
Jennifer Goines has the virus.
詹妮弗·戈因斯有病毒
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Ben said it was gonna be the Chinese New Year.
本说会在中国农历新年爆发
Why you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
I don't know.
我不知道
Part of me feels like it's not gonna make a difference.
我有点感觉到 这会创造不同
You're gonna keep on trying,
你还会继续寻找病毒
and you're gonna get yourself killed.
还会害死自己
I just don't want it happening on my watch.
我只是不想让你死在我的眼皮子底下
Are we gonna go to New York or what?
我们去纽约吗 还是怎么的
So I'm on your watch now.
所以你现在管我了
Oh, never left.
永不离开
Except when you stabbed me in 87.
除了你在1987年捅了我一刀
I did.
是捅了你
I got you good.
相当不错
But more of a thrill-seeker.
更像是个寻求刺♥激♥的人
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗
I got a WaveRunner when I turned 40.
我四十岁的时候买♥♥了个摩托艇
I bought a boat when I got divorced,
离婚之后买♥♥了艘船
so you know, got a boat.
你知道 买♥♥了艘船
Okay, but I'm - I'm doing all the talking.
我一直在说话
Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?
你为什么不说点你的事情呢
What, uh, brings you to the world of speed dating?
你为什么会进行闪电约会呢
Me?
我吗
I'm a this-and-that kind of girl.
我就是个这样的女孩
Ten fingers, ten pies.
十只手指 吃十张派
Potpourri, Russian roulette.
百花香 俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
It's a real mixed bag.
就是个大杂烩
Hey, right? Ordinary is boring, right?
平凡太无聊了 对吧
I've been walking around a while.
我已经四处奔波了一段时间
Got a big decision to make.
要做一个重要的决定
Oh, man, I know all about those.
这些我都知道
Been down that road. Okay.
我也疯狂过 好吧
In that vial are four very tiny little horsemen:
在这个小瓶子里是迷你版"天启四骑士"
comets and dinosaurs,
彗星与恐龙
zombies and global warming.
僵尸与全球变暖
A viral Armageddon that'll make
一个可以让冰河世纪变得美好的
the Ice Age look like autumn.
世界末日的善恶大决战
Okay, listen, you're hot, right?
你很性感 是吧
But I'm probably just gonna go find somebody else. This all...
但是我还是找别人更好吧
I got cases of this stuff, and quite frankly
我有好几瓶这东西 坦白说
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表