except for 30 miles?
由墨西哥骑马到加拿大去
却不骑那48公里的路?
Oh, you're the man.
你是救星
We tracked these guys
all the way back to that power line.
我们追踪这些家伙 一直回到电源线那边
Past where we found that baby elk. Yeah.
过了我们发现那小麋鹿的地方 对
And it only took us 27 hours.
而我们只花了27个小时
Masters is calling, all,
各位 马斯特斯打电♥话♥来
We gotta get back and have a little chat,
so I'll meet y'all up there.x9d
“我们要回来谈一谈 在上面见吧”
-What's he whining about?
-What do you think?
-他在抱什么怨? -你觉得呢?
-Us trailering the horses?
-Yeah.
-我们用拖车运送马儿吗?
-对
Well, he can lick on my--
去他妈的…
[Glover] When we caught those last two horses
and got 'em all back together,
当我们把最后两匹马抓住 把所有马儿都找回来后
I looked down on my GPS,
我看了看我的全球定位系统
and there's a green line
that tracks where the GPS goes and tracks where we go,
有一条绿色的线 显示定位系统的路线及我们的踪迹
and it looked like a four-year-old
playing on an Etch A Sketch.
看起来很像四岁小朋友在玩神奇画板
[Masters] To get those horses
under control,
为了控制住马儿
they took 'em to a ranch which was driving
about 40 miles from where I was at,
他们把马儿带到一个牧场去 从我的位置去车程是6♥4♥公里
but on the north side.
不过在北边
[cell phone beeping]
(小伙子们的位置找到马儿的地方)
[beeps]
All right, Masters,
you got all three of us.
好了 马斯特斯 我们三人都在这里
All right.
Well, I'm glad everything's all right.
好的 我很高兴一切没有问题
[Fitzsimons] What's looking the best to us
is you ride down to, um--
现在看来对我们最好的做法是 你骑马去…
[Thamer, Glover] Palisade Lake.
栏栅湖
[Fitzsimons] To Palisade Lake.
去栏栅湖
And then we'll ride down there
and meet you.
那我们骑马到那里去跟你会合
So you guys don't wanna ride with us
or come up here and ride down?
你们不想跟我们一起骑马 或者你们回来 我们再一起下去吗?
Y'all don't wanna do
entirely border to border?
你们都不想横跨边境吗?
[Fitzsimons] Well, we couldn't really get
a trailer up there.
我们这里没有拖车
No, but we've got enough--
We have enough horses
where if y'all brought your saddles,
不 但我们有足够的马儿
如果你们带上马鞍
we could send all the pack saddles
with John down to the bottom
我们可以派约翰
带着所有鞍座到下面去
and we could just ride the horses
that we have up here down.
我们可以骑我这里的马儿
[Fitzsimons] If someone wants to say
I didn't do border to border,
如果有人说我没有横跨边境
they can say whatever they want.
随便他们
But I've walked and rode 40 damn miles
in the past 26 hours,
但我在过去26个小时
步行又骑着马走了6♥4♥公里
so I don't really give a flying shit.
所以我真的他妈的不在乎
-You there?
-All right, if you're sure about it, yeah.
-你在吗? -要是你确定要这么做
Yeah. Um, I just wanted to finish
border to border with everybody.
好的 我只想跟大家一起横跨边境
Well, I mean, you're still gonna go
border to border with everyone
你还是会跟大家一起横跨边境的
because we went 40 miles without you.
因为我们丢下你走了6♥4♥公里的路
[laughs]
Y'all did it in a vehicle though,
not on horseback.
不过你们是坐车去的 不是骑马
[Thamer] Did it in a vehicle?
坐车去的?
I don't wanna hear your lip about us not doing
the real deal right now because--
我现在不想
听你数落我们没有做正经事 因为…
I'm not giving you lip. All I'm saying--
我不是在数落你们 我只是说…
No, no, no, no! It's a done deal.
不 就这么定了
[Masters] It's just really important
for me to finish as a group
这对我来说非常重要 一组人完成这趟旅程
all the way from the Mexican border
to the Canadian border.
由墨西哥边境一直到加拿大边境去
And to miss 30 miles,
there's just no point in it.
根本没有理由要错过48公里
They were gonna have
to come back and get me.
他们必须回来接我
And then just ride the horses
that I have here north.
然后骑我在这里的马儿往北边走
It would be the same amount of time.
所需时间是一样的
Well, I guess the perfectly simple plan
just never occurred to 'em.
我想他们完全没想到
这个简单完美的计划
I just felt like he was trying
to create drama with this.
我觉得他在把事情闹大
What you said earlier is so true.
你之前说的千真万确
It just drives him nuts
when he's out of control.
事情不在他控制之内的时候 他就发疯了
[Masters] They ended up hitching a ride
up to where I was at.
结果他们坐顺风车来到我所在的地方
So with the horses that I had contained,
我们骑着我保留的马儿
we were able to continue on the ride
so that we did every single mile together.
这样总算能继续旅程
共同骑过每一公里
-I miss that.
-Manti, so--
-我很想念这一切
-曼泰 那么…
I miss that windy, blowy weather
when everything went right.
我想念一切顺利时刮大风的天气
Good to see you, fellas.
兄弟们 见到你们真好
-Been a hell of a couple days.
-[Thamer] After a 40-mile epic journey.
这几天真的糟透了 经过了6♥4♥公里的伟大旅程
[Thamer laughing] You get that?
你看到吗?
[bell clinking]
We're just engaged in another game
of who's got the bigger dickx9d
我们忙于玩另一个游戏 叫“谁更能解决问题”
when it comes to choosing the route--
Jonny or Ben.
在选择路线时 是乔尼还是班更可靠?
Every single day, I'm stuck on the GPS.
I'm looking at the maps.
每天我都埋首 看全球定位系统 研究地图
You know, I don't know where we are.
I've never been here before.
我不知道我们在哪里 我从来没来过这个地方
But from the information that I have,
但根据我手中的资料
this is the best route
that I think we can take.
我想这是我们该走的最佳路线
And then you got Jonny in the back
with a freakin' iPhone
然后乔尼拿着可恶的iPhone
saying, No, no, no.
No, we need to take this road.x9d
还说:“不 我们要走这条路才对”
[Fitzsimons] I like to think I'm not
a drone. I follow Masters every day.
我认为自己不是懒鬼 我每天跟随马斯特斯
And he's usually pretty spot-on
with that GPS,
他用全球定位系统 通常很准确
but when a GPS is wrong
and we have to bushwhack,
可是当全球定位系统出错
而我们要穿过丛林的时候
you know, if I see a better route,
I'm gonna take it.
要是我看到更好的路线 就不会犹豫
I'm not gonna just follow someone blind.
我不会盲目地跟人走
[Thamer] Came down too steep.
下去的路太陡峭了
We thought we were
on the right side of the creek.
我们以为自己在小溪的右边
Me and Jonny just kind of
bushwhacked it down.
我和乔尼要在丛林中走下去
Had to do a little equine self-arrest.
要像马一样滑落时固定身子
Did a little equine skiing, if you will.
你可以说是马式滑雪
[man] How was your route?
你的路线怎么样?
Worked out real good.
非常好
Just followed the creek bottom and--
只要沿着溪边的路走…
That looks interesting.
那看来很有趣
Whoa!
Whew!
That is what it's all about, right there.
就是这么一回事嘛
It's not worth stressing about
根本不值得紧张
'cause you're not gonna change
how those guys operate,
因为你无法改变那些家伙怎么办事
so might as well just relax
and have a good time.
倒不如放松一点 好好享受
[Thamer] How long have you been looking?
你开着车找了多久了?
-[Weber] Since this morning.
-[laughs]
从早上开始
She's really tame, but she--
I think leading her is gonna be the--
它很温顺 但我想领着它会很…
[Thamer] Did you bring a sombrero
and a serape? Oh! Donquita.
你带了墨西哥帽子和毛毯吗?
噢 美女
[laughs]
[Weber] She's coming.
Steer with your hand.
它出来了 用你的手引领它
电影精选列表