野马是非常刻苦耐劳的动物 对我们来说是好事
It's bad
坏处是
in that they all have
a very deep-rooted wild streak.
它们全都野性难驯 本性难移
Good.
做得好
[Masters] We have a lot in common
with these horses.
我们跟这些野马有很多共通点
There's not enough room
out there for them.
外面没有足够地方让它们容身
And sometimes I feel like
there's not enough room out there for us.
有时候我觉得
外面也没有足够地方让我们容身
(还有一个星期)
I'm not a hundred percent confident
these horses are ready,
我不是百分之百肯定 这些野马已经准备就绪
to be really honest.
我很坦白说
One, two, three.
一 二 三
I vacillate between being scared to death
and absolutely thrilled for them.
我对他们的旅程一会儿怕得要死 一会儿相当兴奋 反复不已
(瑞克及贾妮萨莫)
But the way I'm going to approach it
但我处理的方法
is every day that we don't hear
something tragic or negative
是没听到悲剧或负面消息的那天
will be the great day.
就当是大好日子了
We'll just move on to the next.
然后继续迎接新的一天
I'm excited, but I'm scared to death.
我很兴奋 但也害怕得要命
[praying] ...and you will hold us
in your hand.
…紧紧抓住我们
There's a lot of unknowns.
You wake up at 3:00 a.m.
有很多未知数 你在凌晨3点起床
You're laying there in bed
and something wakes you up,
(卡拉及韦思马斯特斯)
你躺在那儿 有些东西把你弄醒
and you're just kinda,
Okay, what's going on?x9d
你只是想:
“好了 发生什么事情?”
-I'll be safe.
-Oh, I know you will be.
-我会安然无恙的 -噢 我知道
[woman] We talk about the horses.
Are the horses ready?
我们说的是马儿 它们准备好了吗?
I'm worried about the horses
flipping out on a narrow trail
(安妮及大卫格洛弗)
我担心马儿在窄道上发狂
and them going down, so that's my fear.
害他们堕马 这是我忧虑的事情
-Don't do anything stupid.
-I'll try not to.
-别干傻事
-我尽量吧
-I love ya.
-I love you too.
-我爱你
-我也爱你
The boys are probably
a little overconfident.
这些男孩子大概过分自信了
(约瑟夫及布莱尔菲茨西蒙斯)
But if they weren't, they wouldn't try it.
不然他们根本不会尝试
I'd rather 'em be that
than scared to do it.
我宁愿他们过分自信 总比害怕尝试好
All right, buddy, I'll see you.
好吧 再见
(开旷草原)
[switching radio channels]
(第一天 4月1日美国墨西哥边境)
[norteño playing]
¡Vamos a Canadá!
我们去加拿大啦
I'm in Mexico!
我在墨西哥
[Thamer] You just push the button
that has the camera on it. Right.
你按一下有相机图样的按钮吧 对
-[Joseph] I got one too.
-[men laughing]
我也有手♥机♥啊
-[man] What do you think, Jonny?
-I think it's time to go.
-你觉得怎么样 乔尼? -是时候出发了
The past six months
we've been planning to do it.
过去六个月 我们一直计划这次旅程
Let's do it.
出发吧
Been waiting for this for a long time.
我们期待已久
难以相信我们来到这里
It's hard to believe we're here.
-Good luck, buddy.
-Thanks, Dad.
-祝你好运 儿子
-谢谢 爸爸
-See you up the trail.
-Yes, sir.
-我们在路上见吧
-是的 爸爸
[Glover] Yee-haw! ¡Adios, Méjico!
再见 墨西哥
[Masters] Well, the easy part's over now.
轻松的部分完结了
[Thamer] Oh, you stole my line.
噢 你抢了我的台词
You stole my line.
你抢了我的台词
[Thamer] I don't think
there's enough quit in any of us
我不认为我们任何一人会轻易放弃
that we're not gonna make it.
让我们无法完成旅程
If we didn't make it, it darn sure
wouldn't be for a stupid reason.
要是我们无法完成旅程 那肯定不是因为愚蠢的原因
It wouldn't be because,
那不会是因为…
you know, I just couldn't get over
Tom's smelly feet.
我无法忍♥受托马斯的臭脚
It's not gonna be
'cause of that kinda stuff.
不会是因为那种原因
If we don't finish, I'd like to see
what it is that makes us not finish,
要是我们无法完成 我倒想看看是什么原因造成的
which maybe that's
the whole point of the trip.
也许那就是这趟旅程的重点
[Masters] Come on. You can do it.
来吧 你做得到的
-[Thamer] We're not lost.
-[Masters] That a boy.
-我们没有迷路 -做得好
No, we're definitely not lost,
but it is very dark.
不 我们绝对不是迷路了 但是周遭漆黑一片
Damn fences.
该死的围栏
[sighs]
[Masters] You're only as good
as the tools you have.
你用的工具反映你的能力
In my case, I'm only as good
as the maps that I have.
而我用的地图显示出我的实力
What I read is a 30-mile day,
which is listed inside of the guidebook,
我在旅游指南里
看到的是一天走48公里的路程
turned into a 40-mile day that took us
into two o'clock in the morning.
现在却变成一天走6♥4♥公里的路程
我们还一直走到凌晨2点
I just wanna get somewhere
where I can lay down and sleep.
我只是想找个地方可以躺下来睡觉
I don't really care about eating.
我真的不在乎有没有饭吃
I would like to never do that again.
我再也不要做这种事了
(阿利桑纳州 新墨西哥州)
(圣卡塔利娜山脉)
Okay, off to the next stop
and meet the boys for the night.
好了 出发去下一站 晚上跟小子们会合
My name is Val Geissler.
我叫瓦尔盖斯勒
I come from Cody, Wyoming.
来自怀俄明州的科迪市
Gotta make sure
there's water at the next trailhead.
必须确保下一段路的起点有水
I'm primarily here to help the boys out
in the state of Arizona
我主要是在阿利桑纳州帮助小子们
because it's real rugged country,
little water,
(练马师及牛仔诗人 瓦尔盖斯勒)
这一带路途崎岖 缺乏水源
and it takes a fair amount
of logistical support and planning
需要大量后勤支援和规划
to adequately supply the horses
才足以为马儿提供补给
and to make sure
that portion of the trip goes smooth.
以确保这部分的路程顺利进行
I gotta have somebody who will shuttle.
我需要有人穿梭往返
There's a old saying:
俗语有云
Good judgment comes from experience.
明智的判断来自经验
Experience comes from bad judgment.
而经验往往来自错误的判断
And sometimes that bad judgment
can be pretty horrific.
有时候错误的判断是挺吓人的
[Thamer] This side of the wall.
这面墙
I first met Ben
in a pack trip he was doing.
我在班的一次骑马旅行遇见他
And he had mustangs with him,
他带着野马上路
and I have a long background
with mustangs.
我跟野马有长远的经历
I think they're great horses and
well adapted for this sort of situation,
我认为它们是出色的马儿
而且很容易适应这种情况
and that's where this whole thing
kinda got started out.
那可说是这次旅程的起源
[Masters] Hey, Val!
嗨 瓦尔
You guys wanna, uh, tie
the horses up outside here?
你们想把马儿绑在外面吗?
It's one thing about today
worked out smooth as snot
今天进展非常顺利
was them coming in as we got here.
我们来到时 他们刚好快要到了
To Korjal and all your help. Thank you.
为你们和科贾尔的帮忙干杯 谢谢
[Thamer] I think we're fooling ourselves
because we have Val.
我觉得我们在自欺欺人
因为我们有瓦尔
Is that more? [laughing]
还要吗?
This is gonna become a whole
different trip after we lose Val.
没有瓦尔以后
这次旅程会变得截然不同
(第八天 4月8日 南阿利桑纳州)
电影精选列表