[Geissler] I don't know if you can--
(维奥列)
我不知道你能否…
Let me hold his--
让我摸它的…
-You see this big muscle right here?
-Mm-hmm.
-你看见这里的肌肉吗?
-嗯
-You don't see it there.
-Oh, yeah.
-那边看不到
-对
What he's done is--
It's basically a pop-eyed muscled.
那基本上是隆起来的肌肉
That muscle's been torn in two,
so this horse is done.
已经撕裂成两边 它不能继续了
-Oh, man.
-And, uh--
-天啊
-然后…
Uh, I'll talk to Ben about what we do.
我会跟班谈谈我们怎么处理
I mean, to put it real blunt,
I could have killed Violet.
直截了当地说 我几乎杀了维奥列
I'll never leave a halter
on a horse again.
我再也不会把韁繩留在马儿身上了
Good.
很好
I just wish it wasn't my best horse.
我真希望有事的不是我最好的马儿
Are you certain
that there's no-- there's no going back?
你肯定没有挽救的余地吗?
I mean, he's done?
它不行了?
He's done for this ride.
I'll let you read--
这次旅程它不行了 我会让你看…
[Masters] There's no doubt
毫无疑问
I put it in a position
where it could have gotten hurt,
我害它几乎受伤
and all it did was reach up
to scratch its face,
松动了就会刮伤它的脸
and the shoe that I put on there
caught it by the halter and tore its leg,
我给它钉了蹄铁
蹄铁被缰绳卡住 腿就撕裂了
and, you know, fortunately,
the halter broke.
幸好缰绳断了
But if it hadn't,
that horse would have killed himself.
不然 那匹马可能已经死了
I got the trailer. I got Smokey.
我有拖车 也有警♥察♥帮忙
Ain't any problem for me
to pack him back home for ya.
我可以替你把它带回家 没什么问题
We can always pray for a miracle.
I don't have a problem with that.
我们可以祈祷奇迹出现 我没有意见
[Masters] Before Violet got injured,
Jonny said,
维奥列受伤前 乔尼说
Listen, that horse can get injured
with that halter.x9d
“那匹马可能会因为那条缰绳受伤”
And I kind of blew him off,
我没有理会,心想这是我在农村地区看过的做法
thinking this is the way
that I've seen it done in the backcountry.
He said, All right.
他说:“好吧 我只是提醒你那匹马可能会受伤”
I'm just gonna warn you
that that horse could get hurt.x9d
And he was right.
结果他说得对
[Fitzsimons] My grandfather,
Jonathan Calvert, who I'm named after,
我的名字取自外祖父乔纳森卡尔弗特
他是海军陆战队队员
uh, was a marine.
And he's always been a big inspiration.
他总是带来很大启发
In addition to being a marine,
he's also a big adventurer.
它除了是海军陆战队队员 还是一位大冒险家
He climbed the tallest mountain
in every continent except for Everest.
除了珠穆朗玛峰
他攀过七大洲最高的山峰
He made it halfway up Everest
and had to turn around because of weather
他登上珠穆朗玛峰时,因为天气恶劣 走到一半就得回头
when he was 73 years old.
当时他73岁
People have said that I'm like him
有人说我很像他
and that we were both born with Gx9d
on one foot and Ox9d on the other.
我们生来都是 一双脚下写着“出”和“走”两个字
We both like to cover country.
我们都喜欢走过乡村地方
(第38天 5月8日 大峡谷南缘)
(大峡谷)
[Glover] Wow! Look at this view.
哇 看看这美景
Whoo! Look at this trail!
看看这条小道
[Fitzsimons] Leading up
to the Grand Canyon,
向大峡谷进发的时候 我有些紧张
I was a little nervous about it.
We couldn't find anyone
who had taken horses rim to rim.
我们找不到任何 曾经骑马通过大峡谷的人
[Thamer] I hope we don't die.
我希望我们不会死
[Masters] Oh, dear God.
噢 天哪
Oh, oh, oh. [gasps]
[Thamer] Man, if there's a snake
or a loose rock
如果有一条蛇或者松动的岩石
or a plastic bag or anything,
或者塑料袋之类的东西
we're all dead.
我们全都要死
Holy shit!
见鬼了
This is scary.
真可怕
[Masters] Whose idea was it
to go through the Grand Canyon?
是谁说要穿过大峡谷的?
[Glover] Just the way it had to be done.
就是得这样走
[Thamer] Oh, God, Simmie, no!
天哪 西密 不要
[Fitzsimons] Don't look down, Tamale.
别往下看 塔瑪勒
[Masters] Aah!
-[laughs]
-[Glover] Holy smokes.
见鬼了
[Thamer] Oh, my gosh, dude.
我的天哪
[Masters] Now I understand why nobody
takes horses through the Grand Canyon.
现在我明白 为什么没有人骑马穿过大峡谷了
It's bad. [chuckles]
很艰难
It's real bad.
太艰难了
We did it.
我们成功了
[man] We're proud of you guys.
我们以你们为荣
It took us two days.
How long did it take you guys?
我们花了两天时间 你们呢?
-[man] Six and a half hours.
-Oh.
六个半小时
Go on. Get your fill.
去吧 补充水分
[laughing]
[shouts]
Go, go, go, go!
上啊
[men shout]
[Thamer] Hi-yo Silver!
冲吧 小银
[men shouting]
You're bleeding from your mouth.
你的嘴巴在流血
I just got shot!
我刚被射中
[men laughing]
[Thamer] Morons.
I am surrounded by morons.
笨蛋 我的周围都是笨蛋
[men] Round 'em up! Hey!
[Glover] But you do get bored
sitting on the horse.
但你骑在马上会觉得苦闷
I'll be honest. You get bored.
坦白说 你是会觉得苦闷 我们的鞍囊里都放了书
And we all have books in our saddlebags,
and it's funny looking back
and seeing everybody on their horse,
滑稽的是看到所有人骑着马
the reigns around the horn,
reading a book.
进行危险的旅程 却都在看书
Fifty Shades of Grey.
《格雷的50道阴影》
I'm not really sure why I'm reading it,
but I'm kind of sucked in,
我不知道我♥干♥嘛在看这本书 可是我挺入迷的
so when I finish it,
I think Tom's got it next,
and then Ben's gonna read it after him.
我看完后 应该接着到托马斯看 然后轮到班
(第46天 5月16日
阿利桑纳州与犹他州边界)
[sighs]
He's kind of holding his gut up
a little bit.
(塔瑪勒)
-它有点缩起了肚子
-对
[Geissler] Yeah.
I mean, we can all tell
that he's certainly not normal.
我们都看得出来 它肯定有问题
I think that's the first thing
I'd better do is run by Kevin's
我想我最好先到凯文那边一趟
and let him make an evaluation
and go from there.
让他评估后再做决定
[Fitzsimons] I came down here
this morning and Tamale is lame.
我今天早上来到这里
发现塔瑪勒软弱无力
We're going to take him
into the vet in Kanab,
我们要带它去卡纳布城看兽医
see what it is,
and hopefully it's not too bad,
检查有什么问题 希望不是太严重
and I'll get my buddy back
in a couple days.
然后几天内把我的搭档接回来
It's been great being with my boys
for this period of time,
这段时间跟小子们在一起很棒
and I need to get back up into Wyoming.
我得回去怀俄明州了
Cindy and I take care of a Forest Service cabin in the mountains.
我和辛蒂要打理山上
属于林务局的一间小木屋
I look forward to see 'em in a couple of months
when they ride through.
我很期待在几个月后
看到他们骑马过来
You guys'll do great.
You got off to a great start.
你们出师顺利
You done a great job, and I, uh--
你们做得很好 而我…
电影精选列表