什么薯条?
What potato chips?
我的视野良好
I had a perfectly clear view.
看 就在这里 这里是你进入的主通道
Look, right here. Here's where you come in the main entrance.
你看过去 看到比彻姆从工作通道离开
You look across and see Beechum going out the service entrance.
在这中间有个放薯条的架子
Here in the center is a rack of potato chips.
我不知道你当时如何看见枪
I don"t know how you could have seen a gun there...
除非他把枪举过头顶
...unless he was waving it over his head.
如果我没看见枪 那我♥干♥嘛要说我看见呢?
Why would I say I saw a gun if I didn't?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能你就像在讲故事
Maybe you like telling the story...
告诉警♥察♥或记者他们不知道的事情
...telling the police or reporters something they didn't already have.
或者在办公室附近的
Maybe you like telling the girls
咖啡自动贩卖♥♥机边给女生讲
around the office coffee machine.
这实在是荒谬
This is absolutely absurd.
你是在想我危害了一个人的性命
You actually think that I would jeopardize a man's life...
就为了给我办公室附近的女生留下印象?
...in order to impress the girls around my office?
我不知道 波特豪斯先生 我们才刚认识
I don't know, Mr. Porterhouse. We only just met.
说得没错 埃弗雷特先生 我们才刚认识
That's right, Mr. Everett. We only just met.
但我回你电♥话♥前对你做了一番调查
But I did some checking on you before I returned your call.
你倡导的正义运动
You led that crusade
去年让个强♥奸♥犯释放了 对吧?
to get the rapist released last year, didn't you?
对他名字撒谎?
That lying what'shisname?
你不会在说迈克·瓦格斯的案件吧?
You wouldn't be referring to the Mike Vargas case?
你所有的证据不也说确凿吗?
Had all your facts straight on that one too, didn't you?
之后他们用DNA测试威胁他 他就承认了
Then they threatened him with the DNA test. The guy confesses.
我很惊讶 他们居然没有当场解雇你
l'm surprised they didn't fire you on the spot.
我也有同感
So am l.
我很抱歉
Look, l'm sorry.
我只是想….
I just thought....
我自己都不知道在想什么
I don't know what I thought.
我来介绍一下这儿的特色菜
Can I tell you about our specials?
好了 午餐来了 饮料都是冰的
All right, lunch is here and the drinks are cold.
谁点的烤牛肉?
Who gets the roast beef?
扎克 这里
Over here, Zach.
给你
Here you go.
好像我每次拿到的都是多油少肉的
Seems like there's more fat and less meat every time I get this.
你不就那样点的吗? 要多肉少肥油?
Ain't that the way you order it? Hold the meat, leave the fat?
阿诺说得没错 吃得越多 对他越好
Arnold's all right. The more of him, the better.
我们边吃饭边干活好不?
What do you say we do some work while we feed our faces?
你们都知道晚上六点
You all know that at 1 800 hours...
所有人在这碰头作最后简报
...the whole staff meets here for a final briefing.
打扰了 典狱长
Excuse me, Warden.
简报过后牧师会在这举♥行♥祷告会
The reverend here will hold a prayer meeting after the briefing.
大家可以选择是否留下
Which is optional for anyone who wants to stay.
还有个通知
Also be advised...
下午四点的会面有变
...there's a change in the 1 600 interview thing.
那女孩出车祸了
The girl had some kind of accident.
他们让埃弗雷特替代她
They've replaced her with Everett.
该死!
Damn!
我知道他的屁♥股♥达不到米切尔的水平
I realize his butt ain't quite up to the standard of Michelle's...
可来的就是那样的人
...but that's who's coming anyway.
大家都清楚了吗?
Everyone clear on that?
比彻姆案件的主要目击证人出庭作证
嘿 说曹操 曹操就到!
Well, speak of the devil!
阿兰说我付你太高工资
Alan tells me l'm paying you too much.
你大可放心 我把钱都花在了女人和酒上
You can rest assured l'm frittering it away on women and booze.
你真是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
You're a real dyedinthewool son of a bitch.
有人告诉过你吗?
Anybody ever tell you that?
只有我的知己和家人
Just close friends and family.
我过会儿再来 - 不 我要走了
l'll come back later. - No, I was just leaving.
如法官般清醒 对吧?
Still sober as a judge, right?
我猜你最近没有与
Guess you haven't been partying with
阿♥拉♥米达县的那些法官一起玩
the Alameda County judges lately.
是的 如喝醉前般清醒 先生
Yeah, sober as an exdrunk, sir.
很高兴见到你 史蒂夫
Good to see you, Steve.
别再搞鲍的妻子了 他不喜欢
Stop fucking Bob's wife. He doesn't like it.
他要怎么做 把它刊登在报上?
What'd he do, put it in the newspaper?
如果他来找我要你的屁♥股♥ 我也只能给他
lf he comes to me and wants your ass, I have to give it to him.
你那里就只剩个屁♥眼♥而没屁♥股♥了
You'll just be a hole with no ass around it.
埃弗雷特 你就是在玩弄女人
You know what, Ev? You're a fucking womanizer, that's what.
你这是在自毁前程和你的婚姻
You'll fuck up your career and marriage.
如果你管不好裤裆里的东西 我也保不了你!
lf you can't keep your prick in your pants, I can't protect you!
她怎么样?
How was she?
这不关你的事吧 还不赖
None of your damn business. Not bad.
真走运! 我过去一直喜欢并敬重她
Lucky! I always liked and respected her.
我有没说过我搞的那个地区检察官?
Did I ever tell you about the D.A. I was banging?
没有 你现在敢说的话
No, and if you do,
我就赤手空拳扯断你脖子
l'll rip your throat out with my bare hands.
那我过一天再讲吧 很启发的故事
l'll save it for another day. Edifying story.
我碰到问题了 - 哈 终于说到正题了!
l've got this problem. - The nickel finally drops!
你是遇到问题了
You do have a problem.
我告诉你自鲍来这之后
I told you Bob's been gunning for you
他就一直想一枪打死你
since the day he got here.
用他那从容的 真挚的 合理的方式
ln his quiet, earnest, reasonable way.
他很高兴你搞他的妻子
He's glad you banged his wife.
现在他的任务就是毁了你
Now he has a mandate to destroy you.
我会让他高兴的 这没问题
I live to make him happy. That's not the problem.
你应该上我妻子 这样我就能一拳打死你
You should fuck my wife. l'd just punch you.
我上过你妻子
I did fuck your wife.
回想一下 她棒吗?
Look it back. Was she good?
小野猫一只 可这也不是问题
A wildcat. But that's not the problem.
什么问题? 告诉爸爸
What is it? Tell Papa.
来找爸爸 你这个卑鄙的家伙 什么事?
Come to Papa, you soulless sack of shit. What is it?
是弗兰克·比彻姆
It's Frank Beechum.
我想他可能是无辜的
I think he may be innocent.
简报过后阿诺会检查电♥话♥
After the briefing, Arnold will check the phones...
以确保线路畅通
...make sure the lines are working.
我可不希望州长打过来只听到忙音
Don't want the governor to get a busy signal.
别担心 我会保证电♥话♥线路的畅通
Don't worry. I got call waiting put on that line.
克里斯 阿特金斯!
Christ, Atkins!
鲁本 你要确保时钟同步
Reuben, make sure the clocks are synchronized.
观刑室的那面钟也要
And the one in the press room too.
你负责束缚组
You've got the strapdown team.
今早我一个人与囚犯
I myself had a personal hearttoheart...
进行推心置腹的交谈
...with the prisoner, myself, this morning.
凭我以往的经验判断 他不会惹麻烦
And going by my experience with the men, he won't be any trouble.
仅为个人意见
ln my opinion.
好吧
All right.
比彻姆的事你都知道些什么?
What have you got on Beechum?
听我说… - 我不想听!
Listen to me - I don't have to listen!
我看着你就知道
l'm looking at you. l'm looking and...
有记者想和我说他的所谓直觉!
...l can see a reporter who's about to tell me he has a hunch!
我已经查了一些事
l've been checking some things.
你知道我对记者直觉的看法的吧?
You know my opinion of reporters with hunches?
目击者声称看到了枪 可我觉得他没有
This witness said he saw a gun. I don't think he did.
我不想提高声音来表达观点!
I can't fart loud enough to express my opinion!
即便米切尔也认为事有蹊跷
Even Michelle thought there were discrepancies.
有蹊跷? 经过警方的调查 庭审 六年的上诉
discrepancies? After a police investigation, a trial, six years of appeals?
你现在说有蹊跷?
And you found discrepancies?
你花了多长时间找? 半小时?
How long did it take you, half an hour?
你知道司法体系
You know the system.
他的首位律师可能只是个十二岁的法援律师
His first attorney was probably some 1 2yearold legal aid guy.
他无法提出充分的
He couldn't object enough
反对理由让法庭作明智的决定
for the court to make an intelligent decision.
如果他们懂得作明智的决定
lf they could make one.
我同意你上诉
I got your appeal.
阿兰 他们今晚就处决这个人
Alan, they're going to kill the guy tonight.
好吧 天啊 我一定是磕药了!
All right. Man, I must be on acid!
你想说你要把例行的死刑采访
So you're telling me you want to turn a routine execution piece...
变成为正义而战的故事
...into a fightforjustice story...
还给我个理由去支持你
电影精选列表