Your hunches...
只是狗屁
...are shit.
就算是正确的 也不过是狗屁
Even when they're right, they're shit.
那是我仅有的东西
They're all l've got.
我希望你的直觉能给别人带来好处
I hope they do somebody some good someday...
因为它没给我们带来任何好处
...because they sure as hell didn't do us any good, did they?
我收拾好你的东西了
I packed all your stuff.
你可以现在拿走 以后再来拿也行
You can take it now, or you can come back later.
拜托 快走吧
Please, just get out.
快离开这里 埃弗雷特 求你了
Get out of here, Ev, please.
快走
Just get out.
有时州长的助手给我打电♥话♥谈州长的事
Sometimes, the governor's aides call me on matters that concern the governor.
让我给予精神引导或行政帮助
ln giving spiritual guidance and ministrations...
我也许误会了犯人的话
...l might have misunderstood what the prisoner said to me.
但这些事时有发生
But these things happen from time to time.
如果犯人说
lf he says, meaning the prisoner...
“对不起 在这种极端的…”
...says, ''l'm sorry,'' under these extreme
你知道自己干了些什么吧? 我得给州长打电♥话♥
You know what you've done, right? I have to call the governor.
我得对媒体说没有什么招供
I have to issue a retraction to the press to say there's no confession.
比彻姆有自己的牧师 你瞎搅和什么?
Beechum has his own pastor. What the hell were you doing?
你让人以为我违反职业道德
You made me look unprofessional.
这么做是不对的
Not a good thing to do.
你扪心自问
Spiritually speaking.
如果有人需要我的顾问服务
lf any of the men feel they need counseling...
我会来的
...l'll be here.
只要他们需要我…
Long as they need me...
我就会来
...l'll be here.
你确定想这么做?
You sure you want to do this?
熊会在金发姑娘头上拉屎吗?
Does a bear shit on Goldilocks?
我不知道 没人问过我这样的问题
I don't know. l've never been asked that before.
这就是有孩子的麻烦
That's the trouble with having kids.
丝毫不理解你的幽默
lt screws up your quips.
看来你要破酒戒了 今天过得很糟吧
So you're seriously rolling off the wagon. Must have been a rough day.
是啊 丢了老婆 丢了孩子
Yeah, lost my wife, lost my kid...
丢了工作 够惨没?
...lost my goddamn job. ls that rough enough?
车丢了没?
Did you lose your car too?
如果以你现在的状况开车…
Because if you start driving in this
我的车技天下第一
l'm the best fucking driver on the planet.
死神在向你招手
l'm talking to a dead man.
你会把你的集邮都留给我吗?
Will you leave me your stamp collection?
再来一盘 我一整天都没吃东西
How about filling this up? I ain't eaten anything all day, either.
老天爷 埃弗雷特!
Jesus Christ! Everret.
快滚回家去
Go the fuck home, will you?
我无家可归
Ain't got no home.
我他妈的无家可归
I ain't got no fucking home.
你相信本州会
You are so confident that...
因为你的愤怒而批准死刑
...the state should sanction an execution to satisfy your rage.
这不是关于我的愤怒 老实说
Wait. This isn't about my rage. Let's be honest.
我女儿毫无理由地被冷血杀害
My daughter was killed in cold blood for no reason.
他抢走了九十六美元
He took $96...
一枚戒指及在她十六岁生日时
...and a ring and a locket I'd given her...
我送她的盒式项链坠
...for her 1 6th birthday.
我的沃伦
My Warren...
是个乖孩子
...was a loving child.
那禽兽不配享有人♥权♥
That"s someone who doesn"t deserve rights as a human being.
你今晚会去现场吗? - 你说呢
Will you be there tonight? - You bet.
七月十五?
July 1 5?
七月十五
July 1 5.
可以借用一下洗手间吗?
Mind if I use your bathroom?
你知道在哪儿吧?
You know where it is, right?
把钱拿出来!
The fucking money!
别伤害我 求你了
Don't hurt me, please.
什么? 就这么点?
What the fuck? This is all you fucking got?
现在才七月四号♥ 我们生意不多
The 4th of July. We're not that busy.
把那链子给我
Give me the chain!
他妈的给我! - 不要 求你了!
Fucking chain! - No, please, not that!
艾米?
Amy?
天啊 艾米!
Jesus!
继续关于比彻姆的报道
Still on the Beechum story...
一个小时前我们接到
...the report we got an hour ago...
弗兰克·比彻姆认罪的消息…
...in which Frank Beechum confessed to his crime....
你要开车吗 嘿 埃弗雷特?
Are you driving?
你这个王八蛋 来吧!
You sack of shit! Let's get going!
共有两名行刑人 每人持有一个按钮
There are two executioners. Each one has a button.
按钮与变换电路的电脑相连
Each button is connected to a computer...
因此没人知道是哪位动手
...that scrambles the circuits so no one knows who does it.
比彻姆兄弟 让我来跟你讲述上帝
Brother Beechum, let me tell you of the Lord.
他是避难所 是城♥堡♥
He is my refuge and He is my fortress.
他是神
He is my God.
因此就算处于黑暗时刻 毫无希望
And therefore, even in the darkest moments, even when there is no hope...
他仍会将你自困境中
...He will deliver you from the snare...
解救出来
...of the fowler.
进去
Step in there.
我看到电视里叫罗宾逊的男人
That Robinson man on TV, I saw him.
就想起沃伦给我项链坠的那晚上
And I started remembering that night Warren gave me that locket.
那是那女孩的娘家姓 我开始记起沃伦的样子
Her maiden name! And I started remembering Warren's face.
我总是能读懂他的表情
I can always read that boy's face.
他做了件可怕的事 埃弗雷特先生
He did a terrible thing, Mr. Everett.
他本性不坏 但我知道他做了件可怕的事
He wasn't a bad boy, but I know he did a terrible thing!
还有不到半小时就要处决他了
They're gonna kill that man in less than a halfhour.
我们来不及赶到监狱的
We can't get to the prison in that time.
没错 扣好安全带
You're right, lady. Fasten your seat belt.
牧师 时间到了
Reverend, it's time.
让他躺下
Set him up.
那时有个男孩卖♥♥了把枪给沃伦
There's this boy sold Warren a gun around that time.
那男孩坐牢了
This boy's in jail.
如果他有机会 也许肯跟他们交代
He might talk to them if they give him time off.
罗素太太 我真想亲你
Mrs. Russel, I could kiss you.
解开手铐
Release your hands.
踩油门 先生!
Gun it, mister!
已经很快了
We go fast.
靠边 靠边 停车!
Pull over! Pull over and stop the car!
不能停!
Don't stop now!
做好准备 知道吗?
Prepare yourself, all right?
我要来个飘移了
l'm going to attempt this maneuver.
够他们收拾的了
They really ought to do something about that place.
哦 肯定出什么事了
Boy, something must be going on.
可能起火了 弯道上又出车祸了
Maybe a fire, another accident on the curve.
“致所有关心该事件的人
''To all whom it may concern, be it known...
“鉴于阿♥拉♥米达县高级法♥院♥的裁决
...whereas the Superior Court and county of Alameda...
“弗兰克·路易斯·比彻姆
...ordered that Frank Louis Beechum...
“因一级谋杀罪被判处死刑
suffer the death penalty within the walls of San Quentin...
“在圣昆丁监狱立即执行”
...for the crime of murder in the first degree with special circumstances.''
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
麦卡德 是的 长官
McCardle. Yes, sir.
开始行刑
We have a go.
太迟了
But it's too late.
快! 快!
Go! Go!
来吧 是官方组织 捐给孩子的
What's up? It's official, it's for the kids.
捐点钱吧
I need some charity.
捐钱买♥♥面包 宝贝儿 来吧
It's charity on toast, baby. Come on.
你好吗?
How you doing?
谢谢
Thank you very much.
先生 你好
How you doing, sir?
嘿 凯特喜欢那条达尔马提亚狗吗?
Hey, Kate like that dalmatian?
喜欢极了
She loved it.
甚至连我前妻都有点热情了
Even my ex managed to muster up a little enthusiasm.
我想买♥♥份更好的圣诞礼物
l've got to get something better for Christmas.
牧羊犬 柯利牧羊犬 还有圣伯纳犬…
Sheepdog, collie, we got Saint Bernards
有河马吗?
电影精选列表